BY BLISS

This vibrantly scented liquid soap whips up a luxe lather that cleans and conditions for supremely soft skin. Use as a body wash to shake up your shower, or pour a bit into the bath for a more stimulating soak; either way, it ll make routine foaming much more fabulous. Paraben free. 16 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Bliss blood orange + white pepper soapy suds, 16 oz more...
This smells so fantastic! I use this paired with the bliss sugar scrub body polish and I can smell it for hours after my shower! It leaves my skin so soft! I love that I can always find it at T.J. Maxx as well!
Jeremy H.
Science Hill, KY
I love and use this every day. I love the blood orange fragrance. I always feel a little dishonest when I use this soap with the lemon sage shampoo and conditioner, but what's a man to do? I really wish they would make this in a shampoo or conditioner...
Abby B.
I like this product. You should try it, and I hope they expand the line for this scent.