bliss Blood Orange & White Pepper Hand Cream

A vibrantly scented hand cream that delivers long term hydration, leaving hands soft, smooth and supple! blood orange + white pepper hand cream.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of bliss Blood Orange & White Pepper Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer V.
Watauga, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I carry this in my purse! It really helps moisture my hands, and doesn’t leave them feeling greasy. Smells great!
Kristina C.
Madrid, Madrid
This hand cream comes in a 1 oz bottle, perfect for carrying in a purse, in the car or for trips as well. It smells amazing, like a freshly peeled orange. As far as texture, it is thick but it's not greasy and it dries pretty quickly. I'd buy again!
Amanda B.
Yukon, OK
Love this hand cream. Keeps my hands soft and absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy hand feel.
Carissa H.
Dobson
Love this to keep in my purse. I actually use the grapefruit flavor and it smells amazing. I have extremely dry cuticles and they peel a lot, so having this thick lotion helps to save my skin. The smell isn’t too strong either.
Samaa M.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Super moisturizing and a little goes a long way. It’s gentle on the skin and glides on with no issues. Not too thick and all their scents are relatively beautiful
Samantha P.
Williamsburg
Got this in a trail size a few years ago and have been in love with it ever since! Smells nice. I use it primarily after shaving or on dry skin during the winter and it works perfectly - keeps my skin moisturized and isn't too heavy feeling.
Sandra K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used and love the original Bliss hand cream scent, and this one in blood orange and white pepper is just as beautiful. The scent is so refreshing and not too overpowering while the formula remains the same - wonderfully moisturizing on the hands.
Kim T.
This hand lotion is ultra creamy. Just putting it on immediately relaxes me. This scent is also terrific. Some citrus lotions border on too sweet, feeling like they're meant for tweens. The peppercorns give it a hint of spice, making for a delightful scent.
Amanda W.
S San Fran, CA
I don't like when hand creams leave a greasy film and this one didn't. It was smooth and soft and the package fit nicely in my purse. The lotion was effective in moisturizing so I didn't have to reapply during the day.
Billie J.
Coconut Creek, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is by far the best hand cream I have used. It is thick, but not greasy. The smell is exactly the smell you get when you crack and peel a fresh orange

Looking for your answer?