BY BLISS

Our best-selling, luxuriously rich moisturizing cream restores moisture to even the most rough and scaly skin and protects skin against free radicals. This cult-favorite, smoothing superstar is used in over 70,000 Bliss massages every year. It softens and hydrates skin without feeling greasy. This formula is infused with a sweet but not-so-innocent scent for the true romantic-with notes of citrus, amber, Peru balsam, geranium, vetiver, and labdanum. Paraben Free. Blood Orange + White Pepper Body Butter see more...

Summer A.
Sod, WV
Review for: Bliss Blood Orange + White Pepper Body Butter, 6.7 fl oz more...
Great product. The whole entire line is amazing. Super amazing scent. Smells delicious. I use it almost every single day. Very gentle on my skin, and I have super sensitive skin. I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Caryn R.
memphis, tn
Review for: Bliss Blood Orange + White Pepper Body Butter, 6.7 fl oz more...
I adore this body butter. The scent is fabulous and it is so moisturizing. I also use the shower gel on the same scent. It is one of my favorites and I will always repurchase.
Amanda S.
Tell City
This product smells so good and it is just so moisturizing! I love how smooth it is to apply and how long the smell last! Sometimes I can still smell it on my at the end of the day! I have already recommend it to my sisters!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Bliss blood orange + white pepper body butter, 1.7 fl oz more...
I really love this body lotion. I am a new fan of bliss, since I have just recently discovered the brand. This is one of my favorite scents. It’s very citrusy and refreshing. I will definitely be buying this again and I would highly recommend.
Tessa C.
Longmont, CO
This body butter smells so good! I love the unique scent created by mixing blood orange and white pepper. I also love how thick it is for the dry winter season. I use this on my legs after I shave, and it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth for days!
greivy l.
['Elmhurst ', ''], NY
Love how thick this lotion is! I like to use it at night when my skin needs the extra protection while I rest. I love the scent and the feel it’s no sticky and makes me feel moisturized! Will definitely buy it again.
Rhea K.
Quincy, MA
My favorite body butter of all time! The smell is somewhat spicy and very citrusy- like a pomander- so it always reminds me of Christmas. You can get this for cheap at Nordstrom Rack or Marshalls.
Stephany S.
Love the smell of this body butter ! Comes in a nice size tube . It’s super thick and stay on for a long time . I use it everyday after a shower to ensure locked in moisture . I buy this product all the time !
Marissa M.
Very hydrating lotion. The smell is energizing and refreshing!! Love love love!  I use this on my feet and put socks on afterward to lock in moisture . Leaves my feet baby soft
Bianca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great brand of body butter. This scent it so unique and pleasant. I love how hydrated my skin feels after using this product.  on the pricier side and I do think there are less expensive alternatives but when I see this on sale in places like TJ maxx or marshals I pick it up.  would repurchase :)
Shannon C.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Is this worth the money?
Juweria K.
Stouffville, Ontario
How does this smell?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite scent of bliss lotion?