BY BLISS

Our best-selling, luxuriously rich moisturizing cream restores moisture to even the most rough and scaly skin and protects skin against free radicals. This cult-favorite, smoothing superstar is used in over 70,000 Bliss massages every year. It softens and hydrates skin without feeling greasy. This formula is infused with a sweet but not-so-innocent scent for the true romantic-with notes of citrus, amber, Peru balsam, geranium, vetiver, and labdanum. Paraben Free. Blood Orange + White Pepper Body Butter see more...

Bliss Blood Orange + White Pepper Body Butter
  • "This body butter is so amazing! It's very moisturizing without feeling greasy. I can use it both in the summer and the winter. And my favorite part is the smell. It just lasts for a long time and makes me feel happy. I actually went through a drive through one day having used it that morning the the cashier kept asking what perfume I had on because it smelled so good! I've used it for years and I can't see myself stopping." in 14 reviews
  • "I will always use Bliss as my go-to moisturizer. It keeps my skin hydrated and soft and smelling amazing all day long. I have super sensitive skin that is very dry and yet all winter long I can use these moisturizers once a day and have no itchy dry spots. It works throughout the summer and one needs to use only a little less to keep skin soft and smooth and smelling great. I workout and my skin feels and smells great even after my workouts.This particular scent is my second favorite produced by Bliss. " in 5 reviews
Daniela T.
Chula Vista
Review for: Bliss Blood Orange + White Pepper Body Butter, 6.7 fl oz more...
I love this product, it is one of my favorites because it really hydrates my skin and leaves it glowing all day long. One bad thing about it is that it is too harsh. Yet I would be happy to buy it again.
Amanda S.
Tell City
This product smells so good and it is just so moisturizing! I love how smooth it is to apply and how long the smell last! Sometimes I can still smell it on my at the end of the day! I have already recommend it to my sisters!
Tessa C.
Longmont, CO
This body butter smells so good! I love the unique scent created by mixing blood orange and white pepper. I also love how thick it is for the dry winter season. I use this on my legs after I shave, and it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth for days!
greivy l.
Elmhurst, NY
Love how thick this lotion is! I like to use it at night when my skin needs the extra protection while I rest. I love the scent and the feel it’s no sticky and makes me feel moisturized! Will definitely buy it again.
Rhea K.
Quincy, MA
My favorite body butter of all time! The smell is somewhat spicy and very citrusy- like a pomander- so it always reminds me of Christmas. You can get this for cheap at Nordstrom Rack or Marshalls.
Summer A.
Sod, WV
Review for: Bliss Blood Orange + White Pepper Body Butter, 6.7 fl oz more...
Great product. The whole entire line is amazing. Super amazing scent. Smells delicious. I use it almost every single day. Very gentle on my skin, and I have super sensitive skin. I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Stephany S.
Love the smell of this body butter ! Comes in a nice size tube . It’s super thick and stay on for a long time . I use it everyday after a shower to ensure locked in moisture . I buy this product all the time !
Marissa M.
Very hydrating lotion. The smell is energizing and refreshing!! Love love love!  I use this on my feet and put socks on afterward to lock in moisture . Leaves my feet baby soft
Caryn R.
memphis, tn
Review for: Bliss Blood Orange + White Pepper Body Butter, 6.7 fl oz more...
I adore this body butter. The scent is fabulous and it is so moisturizing. I also use the shower gel on the same scent. It is one of my favorites and I will always repurchase.
Bianca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great brand of body butter. This scent it so unique and pleasant. I love how hydrated my skin feels after using this product.  on the pricier side and I do think there are less expensive alternatives but when I see this on sale in places like TJ maxx or marshals I pick it up.  would repurchase :)
Shannon C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Is this worth the money?
Juweria K.
Stouffville, Ontario
How does this smell?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What is your favorite scent of bliss lotion?