BY BLISS

Our best-selling, luxuriously rich moisturizing cream restores moisture to even the most rough and scaly skin and protects skin against free radicals. This cult-favorite, smoothing superstar is used in over 70,000 Bliss massages every year. It softens and hydrates skin without feeling greasy. This formula is infused with a sweet but not-so-innocent scent for the true romantic-with notes of citrus, amber, Peru balsam, geranium, vetiver, and labdanum. Paraben Free. Blood Orange + White Pepper Body Butter see more...

Valerie W.
Riverdale, GA
This body butter is so amazing! It's very moisturizing without feeling greasy. I can use it both in the summer and the winter. And my favorite part is the smell. It just lasts for a long time and makes me feel happy. I actually went through a drive through one day having used it that morning the the cashier kept asking what perfume I had on because it smelled so good! I've used it for years and I can't see myself stopping.
Alissa Z.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff is fantastic! The scent is lovely, the texture is nice and thick which I really like, and it sinks in really well. I buy mine on Hautelook when it's on offer!
Stephanie F.
It smells Amazing!! It actually moisturized vs sitting on top of your skin feeling greasy. I had the small purse size which was great to for travel!
Dhara P.
Smells amazing. It leaves skin moisturized and refreshed but have to keep reapplying to stay hydrated.
robin M.
Worcester, MA
This is a wonderfully fragranced body Butter that leaves your body feeling smooth and moisturized
Michelle G.
Manteca, CA
This smells absolutely divine! It is my all time favorite, smells just like sweet oranges!
Jenn S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Smells great. Thick formula that isn't greasy. I've been using it for years.
Bianca C.
Great brand of body butter. This scent it so unique and pleasant. I love how hydrated my skin feels after using this product.  on the pricier side and I do think there are less expensive alternatives but when I see this on sale in places like TJ maxx or marshals I pick it up.  would repurchase :)
Ebony J.
Jackson , MI
This body butter smells AHHH-MAZING! Bliss is one of my favorite brands for skincare. Great value and quality, it helps keep my skin soft, smelling great and supple. This will last for a couple of months so I don't have to worry about buying every few weeks!
Tessa C.
Longmont
This body butter smells so good! I love the unique scent created by mixing blood orange and white pepper. I also love how thick it is for the dry winter season. I use this on my legs after I shave, and it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth for days!
Shannon C.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Is this worth the money?
Juweria K.