bliss Best of Skintentions Daily Moisturizer SPF 15, 1.7 oz. uploaded by jesy F.

BY BLISS

A moisturizer on a mission! SPF 15 daily moisturizer. Perfect for all skin types, it's a moisturizer on a mission to: protect against age advancing rays with PA++UVA/UVB SPF 15, deliver essential vitamins, minerals, and omegas, and illuminate skin. see more...

bliss Best of Skintentions Daily Moisturizer SPF 15, 1.7 oz.
  • "this product is great! it really does works i used to have dry skin and now i dont even have to use oil to moisturize my skin. I say everybody should get this and its dye free! The packaging is amazing it beautiful and portable. Only improvements they need are a bigger package.  [product:bliss-best-of-skintentions-daily-moisturizer-spf-15-17-oz] " in 5 reviews
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
This moisturizer is wonderful.. keeps my skin soft and firm without leaving it oily.. great value for the price. I will keep buying this product. Love that it has SPF and I can use during every season.
kelley D.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for my combination dry/oily skin. Moisturizer and spf is excellent and it's long lasting. Wish more stores carried the bliss products especially the face lotion.
Rhea D.
I love this product to death. I love the way it feels on my skin and the modifiée last all day. I also like the smell of it because it is not to strong.
Jeannine H.
Knoxville, TN
This moisturizer does not leave your face feeling greasy or weird in any way. Some leave an after effect and this moisturizer does not do that.
Caitlin S.
Colorado Springs, CO
I know I have tried this product, but it is very forgettable to me.. leading me to believe it wasn't very effective and not worth the money.
Ania T.
Works perfectly for people who have tendency to have dry skin. Very effective in my case and cheap. Definitely recommend.
Taylor w.
Calverton, NY
Really great moisturizer especially when my skin was being annoying this always helped get rid of those stubborn dry patches
Jill E.
Gainesville, FL
I love all bliss products, especially this one! I would recommend this to family and friends!!! Will always be my go to!!!
mozhgan r.
I did not like this cream at all .... I am not going to buy it again ... i think it was not the right choice for my skin.
Susan F.
Watertown, MN
I received a sample of this to try in a subscription beauty box and it was amazing! Light and kept my face moisturized.