bliss Best of Skintentions Daily Moisturizer SPF 15, 1.7 oz. uploaded by jesy F.

BY BLISS

A moisturizer on a mission! SPF 15 daily moisturizer. Perfect for all skin types, it's a moisturizer on a mission to: protect against age advancing rays with PA++UVA/UVB SPF 15, deliver essential vitamins, minerals, and omegas, and illuminate skin. see more...

bliss Best of Skintentions Daily Moisturizer SPF 15, 1.7 oz.
  • "this product is great! it really does works i used to have dry skin and now i dont even have to use oil to moisturize my skin. I say everybody should get this and its dye free! The packaging is amazing it beautiful and portable. Only improvements they need are a bigger package.  [product:bliss-best-of-skintentions-daily-moisturizer-spf-15-17-oz] " in 5 reviews
Lindsey M.
Mobile, AL
Showed a great difference in my skin. I could tell a healthier glow and many complements by using this product. My skin felt very smooth and adds a nice touch when I don’t wear makeup
Lizzy C.
Laredo, TX
I typically don't use any type of primer, but I love to use this under my makeup. It keeps it lasting all day. The packaging is small, but a little goes a long way.
Savannah J.
I love this moisturizer because it makes my skin feel great, but I do suspect that it is why my skin is getting a little oily in the middle of the day. I love the way it smells and want to continue using it, just need to use a bit more powder with it. I would recommend this to others, especially those with dry skin!
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I received this in a deluxe sample size as a gift from an Ulta purchase. I was pleasantly surprised with how well the product moisturized my skin. I would recommend purchasing the full sized product. It's an added bonus that it contains sunscreen.
Caitlin G.
This is well worth what you pay! Goes on smooth and really hydrates the skin. Simple packaging, easy to read. Gentle on the skin. The product is easy to find! I love products that you don't feel like you have to search multiple stores for.
Lauren R.
This is a good daily moisturizer. I really appreciate the SPF included in it. Its effective and gets my skin soft. The packaging is cool I wish it came in a pump. It's gentle on my skin just avoid your eye area.
Sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Great moisturizer and has sunscreen. Living in Miami that's always a must have in facial moisturizer. I love this product because it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily and drys smoothly. I would definitely buy it again
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
I love this moisturizer. It makes my skin feel moisturizer and hydrated. I have been using this moisturizer for about a month now.m and it is great! It is very effective and I would definitely buy it again.
Brielle A.
Beachwood, NJ
I love Bliss products. I recently received a free sample of Bliss from Ulta, and I was very satisfied. Moisturizers your skin perfectly and leaves you feeling fresh and cool.
Annabelle J.
Olin, NC
I don't have much of an opinion due to the fact that I only tried a sample. It felt nice on my skin but I like to repeat the use of products like this to get a solid grasp of what they're capable of.