bliss Best of Skintentions Daily Moisturizer SPF 15, 1.7 oz. uploaded by jesy F.

BY BLISS

A moisturizer on a mission! SPF 15 daily moisturizer. Perfect for all skin types, it's a moisturizer on a mission to: protect against age advancing rays with PA++UVA/UVB SPF 15, deliver essential vitamins, minerals, and omegas, and illuminate skin. see more...

bliss Best of Skintentions Daily Moisturizer SPF 15, 1.7 oz.
  • "this product is great! it really does works i used to have dry skin and now i dont even have to use oil to moisturize my skin. I say everybody should get this and its dye free! The packaging is amazing it beautiful and portable. Only improvements they need are a bigger package.  [product:bliss-best-of-skintentions-daily-moisturizer-spf-15-17-oz] " in 5 reviews
Jenee M.
It left my face so soft, and I my face feels so clean and clear. This is become such a go to product for me and i strive to use more products. Thank you for giving me a great product and a smooth clean clear beautiful face. But most importantly thank you for making me proud as usual bliss!
Courtney S.
Knoxville, TN
One of my favorite moisturizers for when my skin is super dry. I think it helps bring moisture in all day, and lasts for a long time. I am a first time user but I will continue using it when it runs out. Decently priced and I would definitely recommend it to others.
member-790aa
this product is great! it really does works i used to have dry skin and now i dont even have to use oil to moisturize my skin. I say everybody should get this and its dye free! The packaging is amazing it beautiful and portable. Only improvements they need are a bigger package.  bliss Best of Skintentions Daily Moisturizer SPF 15, 1.7 oz.
jesy F.
Dayton, OH
This is one of my favorites. It is very effective and inexpensive. I got it at target. I will be trying more products by bliss and hopefully they will be as effective as this one. Recommend to all skin types.
Tawun B.
I was hesitant about trying this at first. I must say I was impressed. A little goes a long ways. While it keeps my skin moisturized, during the day it cannot compete with my oily skin.
Jasmine P.
SPRING CREEK
It worked pretty okay for me, I have dry skin around my nose and a little bit on my cheeks. It helped me but it seemed to make my skin a little more oily than usual. Would recommend to people with dry and non-oily skin!
Katiana D.
Raleigh, NC
Good moisturizer. Drys down well. Makeup layers easily on top. Purchased online. Worked well but was nothing too special. Good value. Could definitely find substitute for cheaper. Would recommend but not repurchase.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
Very pleasant smelling and feeling lotion. I like that it's not greasy or too heavy feeling in my skin and isn't sticky. This lotion really keeps my skin hydrated and beautiful.
Jennifer H.
Austin, TX
This felt a little thick and heavy on. I also am sensitive to smell and didn't love the smell of the product. I thought it was a decent moisturizer, but nothing really stood out about it.
Lindsey M.
Mobile, AL
Showed a great difference in my skin. I could tell a healthier glow and many complements by using this product. My skin felt very smooth and adds a nice touch when I don’t wear makeup