bliss Best of Skintentions Daily Moisturizer SPF 15, 1.7 oz. uploaded by jesy F.

BY BLISS

A moisturizer on a mission! SPF 15 daily moisturizer. Perfect for all skin types, it's a moisturizer on a mission to: protect against age advancing rays with PA++UVA/UVB SPF 15, deliver essential vitamins, minerals, and omegas, and illuminate skin. see more...

bliss Best of Skintentions Daily Moisturizer SPF 15, 1.7 oz.
  • "this product is great! it really does works i used to have dry skin and now i dont even have to use oil to moisturize my skin. I say everybody should get this and its dye free! The packaging is amazing it beautiful and portable. Only improvements they need are a bigger package.  [product:bliss-best-of-skintentions-daily-moisturizer-spf-15-17-oz] " in 5 reviews
jesy F.
Dayton, OH
This is one of my favorites. It is very effective and inexpensive. I got it at target. I will be trying more products by bliss and hopefully they will be as effective as this one. Recommend to all skin types.
Tawun B.
I was hesitant about trying this at first. I must say I was impressed. A little goes a long ways. While it keeps my skin moisturized, during the day it cannot compete with my oily skin.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
Very pleasant smelling and feeling lotion. I like that it's not greasy or too heavy feeling in my skin and isn't sticky. This lotion really keeps my skin hydrated and beautiful.
Jennifer H.
Austin, TX
This felt a little thick and heavy on. I also am sensitive to smell and didn't love the smell of the product. I thought it was a decent moisturizer, but nothing really stood out about it.
Lindsey M.
Mobile, AL
Showed a great difference in my skin. I could tell a healthier glow and many complements by using this product. My skin felt very smooth and adds a nice touch when I don’t wear makeup
Michelle G.
Denham Spgs, LA
This was hands down one of my FAVORITE moisturizers I’ve used. It was great for putting on in the mornings before my makeup to give my skin a little boost. The spf is an added bonus!
Savannah J.
I love this moisturizer because it makes my skin feel great, but I do suspect that it is why my skin is getting a little oily in the middle of the day. I love the way it smells and want to continue using it, just need to use a bit more powder with it. I would recommend this to others, especially those with dry skin!
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
I received this in a deluxe sample size as a gift from an Ulta purchase. I was pleasantly surprised with how well the product moisturized my skin. I would recommend purchasing the full sized product. It's an added bonus that it contains sunscreen.
Caitlin G.
This is well worth what you pay! Goes on smooth and really hydrates the skin. Simple packaging, easy to read. Gentle on the skin. The product is easy to find! I love products that you don't feel like you have to search multiple stores for.
Lauren R.
This is a good daily moisturizer. I really appreciate the SPF included in it. Its effective and gets my skin soft. The packaging is cool I wish it came in a pump. It's gentle on my skin just avoid your eye area.