BY BLISS

A Magnifi- scent Set of Spa-Inspired Lemon+Sage Bath Body Blends Invigorating Lemon+Sage Duo 2 Helps Leave you Clean Softened 3 Showered in Holiday Cheer Bliss Bathing Brilliance Set Includes: Lemon+Sage Body Butter 2 Lemon+Sage Soapy Suds This invigorating Lemon+Sage due will leave you clean, softened and showered in holiday cheer. Achieve a higher state of happy. see more...

Laura S.
Laura S.
dinuna
This product has a fresh smell. I love how it works and it works just right for me. I also recommend friends.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Groton, CT
These smell soooo amazing and make your skin feeling so fresh and clean! Love it. Definitely worth the price.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
It leaves your skin feelings soft and moisturized.. one of the best I’ve used!!! It is a good value!!
Gloriann C.
Gloriann C.
I liked all these products but my favorite is the body butter. Love the smell of it and how is moistens my skin
Jodaja B.
Jodaja B.
Jacksonville
Love the set leaves skin smelling nice and smooth I recommend others to try this products 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Carla S.
Carla S.
This stuff smells amazing! It made my skin silky smooth and it's super moisturizing !! Definitely recommend
Mercedi B.
Mercedi B.
Smithfield
I love this product it’s very amazing I recommend to my mom & she loved it so much Imma keep buying more
k8y W.
k8y W.
Upper Sandsky, OH
The packaging is so cute. It's easy on skin and it was my first time use ever and I loved it.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
I love the texture of the body butter. It truly moisturizes your skin. It was priced just right for the product
Sierra Y.
Sierra Y.
stillwater
I really like this because it made me feel very clean and smooth and I love the smell