BY BLISS #33 in Skincare Sets

A Magnifi- scent Set of Spa-Inspired Lemon+Sage Bath Body Blends Invigorating Lemon+Sage Duo 2 Helps Leave you Clean Softened 3 Showered in Holiday Cheer Bliss Bathing Brilliance Set Includes: Lemon+Sage Body Butter 2 Lemon+Sage Soapy Suds This invigorating Lemon+Sage due will leave you clean, softened and showered in holiday cheer. Achieve a higher state of happy. see more...

Pamela L.
I love this stuff!! I actually bought it at an airport Bliss store while traveling and fell in LOVE with the softness and smell. I love it so much !
DUDE😁 M.
New castle, DE
This product is so soothing and makes me feel good and relaxed. The first time I used I was a bit scared but then I realized how much I loved it!!!
Mitzi H.
Centre Hall, PA
Bliss has great products. The body butter absorbs into the skin quickly and the soap does not dry out my skin. I will definitely get this again.
Sandra B.
Saint louis
This product has a nice smell and gentle on sling comes in nice packaging would let others know to definitely try it bought it at Walgreens
Brittney M.
Lexington
I just absolutely love these products Bliss Hot Salt Scrub, 14.1 oz after applying product it made my skin feel so soft and amazing
Mady K.
Kent city, MI
Smells amazing, lasts for hours. It helped with my dry skin and it didn't leave me feeling itchy or drier like most scented potions would.
Corinnne B.
Hoboken, NJ
I like the whole suite of Bliss products and use them when it is available. Always a good option. Particularly enjoy a moisturizer too
araceli r.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product smells great. I liked how the cream freely on my skin. I have sensitive skin and this was nice because I don't break out.
Joshua P.
Jackson
bliss is the #1 for me because I love this face products and the name is really catchy, but I recommend to anyone who loves facials.
Suzzet R.
Fresno
When I used the lemon sense bath washes it smell so good. It gave my body a sweet refreshment. It lasted me for about 3 weeks!