BY BLISS #23 in Skincare Sets

A Magnifi- scent Set of Spa-Inspired Lemon+Sage Bath Body Blends Invigorating Lemon+Sage Duo 2 Helps Leave you Clean Softened 3 Showered in Holiday Cheer Bliss Bathing Brilliance Set Includes: Lemon+Sage Body Butter 2 Lemon+Sage Soapy Suds This invigorating Lemon+Sage due will leave you clean, softened and showered in holiday cheer. Achieve a higher state of happy. see more...

Hazzel V.
Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the smell, it's strong enough to do it's job then gentle enough no to be overpowering. Very good price and compared to other brands this is definitely my favorite. I will repurchase once I'm donde with this.
EstrellitaMua V.
Hurst, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this bath wash it smells amazing I bought it at my local ulta the price is great it’s very gentle to your skin. It’s definitely a great value, and I totally would buy again I recommend this product 100%
👑Youtube> G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omgggg Bliss is awesome!!! THE WAY THIS BODY WASH FEELS ON MY SKIN AFTER A LONG DAY !!!. It dorsnt leave my skin dry or itchy. IT smells great too . Youll enjoy this . This is definitely a must have.
Kiona C.
The scent of the product is natural and smells amazing .
The body butter made my skin soft smooth, really helped with my dry skin as well.
The soap made my skin smell and feel great.
Highly recommend
Jossie D.
West Sacramento
This body butter is incredibly creamy, with a luscious, but not overpowering scent. Leaves the skin moisturized for hours. A little goes a long way so it's also a great value.
Julianne R.
This is such a good bundle. It comes with a soap and body lotion. The packaging was very nice. It has a lot of color and it popped! I love this product and I totally recommend it to my friends!!
member-5d7cd6f82
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this kit a lot the body butter was my favorite thing it smelled so good and it had very nice results the packaging is so cute and came in perfect condition I would deffinetly recommend it to anyone
Brianna D.
Grassy Butte, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this set a lot. Smells good and isn’t harsh on your skin. I got it at Walmart. It wasn’t very expensive either. I recommend you to try it if you haven’t.
CHARLEY A.
TULSA, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
These have a great scent and are very moisturizing I got the chance to try these at a hotel in New York in April 2017 and have been using these ever since
Cynthia H.
Canoga Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed the body butter and helps me while the temperature was changing and helps me with my winter skin and I have oily skin and it does not feel oil