BY BLISS #22 in Skincare Sets

A Magnifi- scent Set of Spa-Inspired Lemon+Sage Bath Body Blends Invigorating Lemon+Sage Duo 2 Helps Leave you Clean Softened 3 Showered in Holiday Cheer Bliss Bathing Brilliance Set Includes: Lemon+Sage Body Butter 2 Lemon+Sage Soapy Suds This invigorating Lemon+Sage due will leave you clean, softened and showered in holiday cheer. Achieve a higher state of happy. see more...

Kiona C.
The scent of the product is natural and smells amazing .
The body butter made my skin soft smooth, really helped with my dry skin as well.
The soap made my skin smell and feel great.
Highly recommend
Yissel M.
Floresville, TX
Love the set. Definitely nice packing. Good value set for a good price & I love to use it. It’s gentle on my skin & leaves it stunning. I haven’t bought it again but definitely get your hands on it if you can(:
Kayla B.
Auburndale, FL
The body butter in this is so amazing it isn't to thick like some body butters it leaves your skin breathable while moisturizing your skin. You won't be disappointed!
Julianne R.
This is such a good bundle. It comes with a soap and body lotion. The packaging was very nice. It has a lot of color and it popped! I love this product and I totally recommend it to my friends!!
member-5d7cd6f82
I loved this kit a lot the body butter was my favorite thing it smelled so good and it had very nice results the packaging is so cute and came in perfect condition I would deffinetly recommend it to anyone
Jocelyn D.
W Sacramento, CA
This body butter is incredibly creamy, with a luscious, but not overpowering scent. Leaves the skin moisturized for hours. A little goes a long way so it's also a great value.
Brianna D.
Grassy Butte, ND
I like this set a lot. Smells good and isn’t harsh on your skin. I got it at Walmart. It wasn’t very expensive either. I recommend you to try it if you haven’t.
CHARLEY A.
TULSA, OK
These have a great scent and are very moisturizing I got the chance to try these at a hotel in New York in April 2017 and have been using these ever since
Cynthia H.
canoga park, CA
I enjoyed the body butter and helps me while the temperature was changing and helps me with my winter skin and I have oily skin and it does not feel oil
Estefy V.
Awesome set of lotions!!! I absolutely love it. It smells amazing and it's really moisturising, and the best of all it leaves your skin super fresh.