BY BLISS

A Magnifi- scent Set of Spa-Inspired Lemon+Sage Bath Body Blends Invigorating Lemon+Sage Duo 2 Helps Leave you Clean Softened 3 Showered in Holiday Cheer Bliss Bathing Brilliance Set Includes: Lemon+Sage Body Butter 2 Lemon+Sage Soapy Suds This invigorating Lemon+Sage due will leave you clean, softened and showered in holiday cheer. Achieve a higher state of happy. see more...

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Great soap. Started using it after I stayed at the W Hotel. Smells fresh and clean. It's what I keep in my gym bag.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
London, OH
I love the Bliss bath set. It smells oh so good and leaves your skin oh so soft. It is so relaxing and refreshing.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Stockton, CA
I love the lemon grass scent I usually use it as a bath occasionally I’ll use it as a body soap. I got it at Ulta
Ashira V.
Ashira V.
lewis center
These smell amazing!! You smell great and feel great after using them because your pores just feel completely rinsed out!
Laura S.
Laura S.
dinuna
This product has a fresh smell. I love how it works and it works just right for me. I also recommend friends.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Groton, CT
These smell soooo amazing and make your skin feeling so fresh and clean! Love it. Definitely worth the price.
Gloriann C.
Gloriann C.
I liked all these products but my favorite is the body butter. Love the smell of it and how is moistens my skin
Jodaja B.
Jodaja B.
Jacksonville
Love the set leaves skin smelling nice and smooth I recommend others to try this products 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Carla S.
Carla S.
This stuff smells amazing! It made my skin silky smooth and it's super moisturizing !! Definitely recommend
Mercedi B.
Mercedi B.
Smithfield
I love this product it’s very amazing I recommend to my mom & she loved it so much Imma keep buying more