BY BLISS

A Magnifi- scent Set of Spa-Inspired Lemon+Sage Bath Body Blends Invigorating Lemon+Sage Duo 2 Helps Leave you Clean Softened 3 Showered in Holiday Cheer Bliss Bathing Brilliance Set Includes: Lemon+Sage Body Butter 2 Lemon+Sage Soapy Suds This invigorating Lemon+Sage due will leave you clean, softened and showered in holiday cheer. Achieve a higher state of happy. see more...

Estefy V.
Estefy V.
Awesome set of lotions!!! I absolutely love it. It smells amazing and it's really moisturising, and the best of all it leaves your skin super fresh.
I loved this kit a lot the body butter was my favorite thing it smelled so good and it had very nice results the packaging is so cute and came in perfect condition I would deffinetly recommend it to anyone
Mitzi H.
Mitzi H.
State College
Bliss has great products. The body butter absorbs into the skin quickly and the soap does not dry out my skin. I will definitely get this again.
Julianne R.
Julianne R.
This is such a good bundle. It comes with a soap and body lotion. The packaging was very nice. It has a lot of color and it popped! I love this product and I totally recommend it to my friends!!
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Saint louis
This product has a nice smell and gentle on sling comes in nice packaging would let others know to definitely try it bought it at Walgreens
Pamela L.
Pamela L.
I love this stuff!! I actually bought it at an airport Bliss store while traveling and fell in LOVE with the softness and smell. I love it so much !
DUDEšŸ˜ M.
DUDEšŸ˜ M.
New castle, DE
This product is so soothing and makes me feel good and relaxed. The first time I used I was a bit scared but then I realized how much I loved it!!!
araceli r.
araceli r.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product smells great. I liked how the cream freely on my skin. I have sensitive skin and this was nice because I don't break out.
Corinnne B.
Corinnne B.
Hoboken, NJ
I like the whole suite of Bliss products and use them when it is available. Always a good option. Particularly enjoy a moisturizer too
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Lexington
I just absolutely love these products Bliss Hot Salt Scrub, 14.1 oz after applying product it made my skin feel so soft and amazing