BY BLISS #32 in Skincare Sets

A Magnifi- scent Set of Spa-Inspired Lemon+Sage Bath Body Blends Invigorating Lemon+Sage Duo 2 Helps Leave you Clean Softened 3 Showered in Holiday Cheer Bliss Bathing Brilliance Set Includes: Lemon+Sage Body Butter 2 Lemon+Sage Soapy Suds This invigorating Lemon+Sage due will leave you clean, softened and showered in holiday cheer. Achieve a higher state of happy. see more...

Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Perfect set! Bliss is super good for the skin specially for sensitive skin, very hydrating I’ve been using this product since 2015 and I’ll say I love it. It is very good for my sensitive skin I highly recommend this product
Hazzel V.
I absolutely love the smell, it's strong enough to do it's job then gentle enough no to be overpowering. Very good price and compared to other brands this is definitely my favorite. I will repurchase once I'm donde with this.
Chloe K.
Two words: Lemony FRESH! I love the smell of this product. The body butter is super thick and rich. It's very moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling hydrated ALL day. I literally have no complaints about this product. I'd recommend to anyone. Go buy this now!
Megan M.
Jay, OK
I love taking me a nice bubble bath! This product will enhance your relaxing experience in the tub. It's a pretty reasonable price. It's not to harsh on your skin, I use it regularly and have no issues with my skin.
Alyssa A.
Anniston, AL
I love this wash! The lemon scent is everything!!! It makes me feel so clean and fresh! Which is my favorite! It is a gentle wash that doesn’t dry my skin out at all! I absolutely recommend this product to everyone!
greivy l.
Elmhurst , NY
Received this product in a gift bag at a bridal event I attended. I bought the replacement on amazon because I liked it so much and the product is not expensive I would definitely buy it again and gift to a friend.
EstrellitaMua V.
Hurst, TX
I love this bath wash it smells amazing I bought it at my local ulta the price is great it’s very gentle to your skin. It’s definitely a great value, and I totally would buy again I recommend this product 100%
Alex O.
Rexburg, ID
Great product, makes my skin look great! Feels so smooth and nice, I even made my fiancé use some and he loved it! I buy this product online, after I run out. Really gentle on my really sensitive skin!
Chanelle C.
Is a very good product I would definitely most likely use this again my face feels most likely smoother and good coverage to the whole face not too much but a good pricing very happy with this would definitely use this once again
Neffy G.
Omgggg Bliss is awesome!!! THE WAY THIS BODY WASH FEELS ON MY SKIN AFTER A LONG DAY !!!. It dorsnt leave my skin dry or itchy. IT smells great too . Youll enjoy this . This is definitely a must have.