BY BLISS #23 in Skincare Sets

A Magnifi- scent Set of Spa-Inspired Lemon+Sage Bath Body Blends Invigorating Lemon+Sage Duo 2 Helps Leave you Clean Softened 3 Showered in Holiday Cheer Bliss Bathing Brilliance Set Includes: Lemon+Sage Body Butter 2 Lemon+Sage Soapy Suds This invigorating Lemon+Sage due will leave you clean, softened and showered in holiday cheer. Achieve a higher state of happy. see more...

Marion N.
I used Bliss when I was traveling and stayed in the W Hotel. Overall I think it's not that great and I wouldn't come out of my way to buy it. The smells aren't amazing and the effect on my skin was very mild.
Syd C.
Hope Valley
Works great for dry skin. The scent is absolutely amazing and is highly effective. This was gifted to me for a birthday present. It is a gentle and satisfying result. There is nothing wrong with the product.
Brittnee J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really good I love it so much only its smells amazing for one and I use it everyday and I see significant improvements for my gentle and sensitive skin this is a holy grail for real!! I used to get really bad acne on my arms until I started to use this product instead of others!!
Honore M.
Gig Harbor
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im in love the fresh, but light fragrance, it's perfect for any occasion. And very buttery lotion, that also has the fresh scent, leaves your skin feeling soft all day.
D'Andra G.
I would highly recommend this product. I used these products consistently for two weeks and I got great results. My skin is softer and healthy and the smell is great.
Kayla B.
Auburndale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The body butter in this is so amazing it isn't to thick like some body butters it leaves your skin breathable while moisturizing your skin. You won't be disappointed!
Joey J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favorite bliss products! All of their products smell so good and are very non-irritating. The lemon scent is great and makes you smell so clean afterwards. I would highly recommend!
Leandra J.
The fragrance is great. The product was not harsh on my skin.This product is less than $20 and can be purchased at ULTA.  This retailer sells great products.
Amber C.
Dallas, TX
Bliss Spa purchase
This product has a wonderful citrus scent and the perfect consistency. The soapy suds can leave your skin wanting a little more moisture, so follow-up with the body butter, you won't need much product.

Repeat buyer :-)
jayne B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE bathing with Bliss. This product is great with my skin and I am a repeat user. It was gentle and I loved the smell and I bought it online on amazon, so I'm glad it turned out okay lol. I would recommend it to friends and others :)