BY BLISS #38 in Skincare Sets

A Magnifi- scent Set of Spa-Inspired Lemon+Sage Bath Body Blends Invigorating Lemon+Sage Duo 2 Helps Leave you Clean Softened 3 Showered in Holiday Cheer Bliss Bathing Brilliance Set Includes: Lemon+Sage Body Butter 2 Lemon+Sage Soapy Suds This invigorating Lemon+Sage due will leave you clean, softened and showered in holiday cheer. Achieve a higher state of happy. see more...

Joey J.
One of my all time favorite bliss products! All of their products smell so good and are very non-irritating. The lemon scent is great and makes you smell so clean afterwards. I would highly recommend!
Leandra J.
The fragrance is great. The product was not harsh on my skin.This product is less than $20 and can be purchased at ULTA.  This retailer sells great products.
Shana B.
Toledo, OH
I was recently introduced to this product while on vacation at W Las Vegas. There were a variety of Bliss products  provided in our hotel bathroom, and they did not disappoint! The packaging is youthful and fun, and the products itself was amazing. The scent was Lemon and Sage...I never considered this combination before but it offered an invigorating experience! I have been telling all of my friends about it!
dominika c.
I love this set! These are my favorite to-go products for showers/baths. The scent is light and fresh, and the soap leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. For the price, I would say it's worth it! I love Bliss and all the spa products. I would definitely keep purchasing products from this brand. Love it!
Haley G.
Valdosta
This set all together was a amazing. Of course though I had a favorite out of the set and I would have to say it was the body butter! It goes on so thick but drys and feels so soft. My skin has never felt better! I will always recommend bliss to my friends and family.
Maggie B.
This is the best set ever! I love the scent, how clean I feel, and how nourishing it is. I love the lemon scent because it wakes me up in the morning! I will always buy from bliss. It is hands down the best, and I love the packaging and colors of the bottles too!
Shaylin Makell C.
mapleton
With products are one of my faves. They work on all types of skin. And they have a great line of different various things to use if you’re looking for a cleanser, they have it if you’re looking for a lotion, they have it the price is great too
Grecia G.
Greensboro, NC
The scent of these two is amazing! I was given these products complimentary at my spa and I have fallen in love! It was my first time ever hearing of the BLISS brand and I am now a repeat customer because of how amazing the products are!
Amber C.
Dallas, TX
Bliss Spa purchase
This product has a wonderful citrus scent and the perfect consistency. The soapy suds can leave your skin wanting a little more moisture, so follow-up with the body butter, you won't need much product.

Repeat buyer :-)
jayne B.
I LOVE bathing with Bliss. This product is great with my skin and I am a repeat user. It was gentle and I loved the smell and I bought it online on amazon, so I'm glad it turned out okay lol. I would recommend it to friends and others :)