BY BLISS #23 in Skincare Sets

A Magnifi- scent Set of Spa-Inspired Lemon+Sage Bath Body Blends Invigorating Lemon+Sage Duo 2 Helps Leave you Clean Softened 3 Showered in Holiday Cheer Bliss Bathing Brilliance Set Includes: Lemon+Sage Body Butter 2 Lemon+Sage Soapy Suds This invigorating Lemon+Sage due will leave you clean, softened and showered in holiday cheer. Achieve a higher state of happy. see more...

greivy l.
Elmhurst , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this product in a gift bag at a bridal event I attended. I bought the replacement on amazon because I liked it so much and the product is not expensive I would definitely buy it again and gift to a friend.
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
Angela F.
Burien, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so good! It left my skin smelling great and feeling great every time I used it. It was gentle on the skin as well. I got it as a gift and I would for sure repurchase it in the future for myself!
Chanelle C.
tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is a very good product I would definitely most likely use this again my face feels most likely smoother and good coverage to the whole face not too much but a good pricing very happy with this would definitely use this once again
Alex O.
rexburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product, makes my skin look great! Feels so smooth and nice, I even made my fiancé use some and he loved it! I buy this product online, after I run out. Really gentle on my really sensitive skin!
Sarah O.
W Hollywood, CA
This is my go to bath and body regiment in and out of the shower. Especially when my skin is dehydrated and needs some love 💛! Would definitely use at least 3 - 4 times a week to see ultimate results!
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set! It has the two staples you need, a hydrating body cream and a nice smelling body wash. I really enjoy the body Cream because it’s thick and I can feel my skin soaking in the needed moisture.
Joelle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bliss is one of my favorite skincare brands of all time. I have been using them since I first got into skincare and still think they make great products. I love this set and pick one up every holiday season. It is such a good deal, and both the shower gel and the lotion work well and smell amazing.
👑Youtube> G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omgggg Bliss is awesome!!! THE WAY THIS BODY WASH FEELS ON MY SKIN AFTER A LONG DAY !!!. It dorsnt leave my skin dry or itchy. IT smells great too . Youll enjoy this . This is definitely a must have.
TheWanderlusterxx C.
Franklin Sq, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only does this smell amazing but it also leaves my skin feeling moisturized and dewy! It makes me feel refreshed after using! I swear by it and recommend it to everyone I know! I never let it go out of stock!