BY BLISS

A Magnifi- scent Set of Spa-Inspired Lemon+Sage Bath Body Blends Invigorating Lemon+Sage Duo 2 Helps Leave you Clean Softened 3 Showered in Holiday Cheer Bliss Bathing Brilliance Set Includes: Lemon+Sage Body Butter 2 Lemon+Sage Soapy Suds This invigorating Lemon+Sage due will leave you clean, softened and showered in holiday cheer. Achieve a higher state of happy. see more...

Kiona C.
Kiona C.
The scent of the product is natural and smells amazing .
The body butter made my skin soft smooth, really helped with my dry skin as well.
The soap made my skin smell and feel great.
Highly recommend
Omgggg Bliss is awesome!!! THE WAY THIS BODY WASH FEELS ON MY SKIN AFTER A LONG DAY !!!. It dorsnt leave my skin dry or itchy. IT smells great too . Youll enjoy this . This is definitely a must have.
Hazzel V.
Hazzel V.
Las Vegas
I absolutely love the smell, it's strong enough to do it's job then gentle enough no to be overpowering. Very good price and compared to other brands this is definitely my favorite. I will repurchase once I'm donde with this.
Daphne N.
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
I love this set! It has the two staples you need, a hydrating body cream and a nice smelling body wash. I really enjoy the body Cream because it’s thick and I can feel my skin soaking in the needed moisture.
TheWanderlusterxx C.
TheWanderlusterxx C.
Franklin Square
Not only does this smell amazing but it also leaves my skin feeling moisturized and dewy! It makes me feel refreshed after using! I swear by it and recommend it to everyone I know! I never let it go out of stock!
Yissel M.
Yissel M.
Love the set. Definitely nice packing. Good value set for a good price & I love to use it. It’s gentle on my skin & leaves it stunning. I haven’t bought it again but definitely get your hands on it if you can(:
Honore M.
Honore M.
Gig Harbor
Im in love the fresh, but light fragrance, it's perfect for any occasion. And very buttery lotion, that also has the fresh scent, leaves your skin feeling soft all day.
D'Andra G.
D'Andra G.
I would highly recommend this product. I used these products consistently for two weeks and I got great results. My skin is softer and healthy and the smell is great.
Jossie D.
Jossie D.
West Sacramento
This body butter is incredibly creamy, with a luscious, but not overpowering scent. Leaves the skin moisturized for hours. A little goes a long way so it's also a great value.
CHARLEY A.
CHARLEY A.
Tulsa
These have a great scent and are very moisturizing I got the chance to try these at a hotel in New York in April 2017 and have been using these ever since