BY BLISS #28 in Skincare Sets

A Magnifi- scent Set of Spa-Inspired Lemon+Sage Bath Body Blends Invigorating Lemon+Sage Duo 2 Helps Leave you Clean Softened 3 Showered in Holiday Cheer Bliss Bathing Brilliance Set Includes: Lemon+Sage Body Butter 2 Lemon+Sage Soapy Suds This invigorating Lemon+Sage due will leave you clean, softened and showered in holiday cheer. Achieve a higher state of happy. see more...

Angela F.
Burien, WA
This smells so good! It left my skin smelling great and feeling great every time I used it. It was gentle on the skin as well. I got it as a gift and I would for sure repurchase it in the future for myself!
Sarah O.
W Hollywood, CA
This is my go to bath and body regiment in and out of the shower. Especially when my skin is dehydrated and needs some love đź’›! Would definitely use at least 3 - 4 times a week to see ultimate results!
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
I love this set! It has the two staples you need, a hydrating body cream and a nice smelling body wash. I really enjoy the body Cream because it’s thick and I can feel my skin soaking in the needed moisture.
Joelle S.
Bliss is one of my favorite skincare brands of all time. I have been using them since I first got into skincare and still think they make great products. I love this set and pick one up every holiday season. It is such a good deal, and both the shower gel and the lotion work well and smell amazing.
TheWanderlusterxx C.
Franklin Square, NY
Not only does this smell amazing but it also leaves my skin feeling moisturized and dewy! It makes me feel refreshed after using! I swear by it and recommend it to everyone I know! I never let it go out of stock!
Marion N.
Boca Raton, FL
I used Bliss when I was traveling and stayed in the W Hotel. Overall I think it's not that great and I wouldn't come out of my way to buy it. The smells aren't amazing and the effect on my skin was very mild.
Syd C.
Hope Valley
Works great for dry skin. The scent is absolutely amazing and is highly effective. This was gifted to me for a birthday present. It is a gentle and satisfying result. There is nothing wrong with the product.
Brittnee J.
This is really good I love it so much only its smells amazing for one and I use it everyday and I see significant improvements for my gentle and sensitive skin this is a holy grail for real!! I used to get really bad acne on my arms until I started to use this product instead of others!!
Honore M.
Gig Harbor
Im in love the fresh, but light fragrance, it's perfect for any occasion. And very buttery lotion, that also has the fresh scent, leaves your skin feeling soft all day.
D'Andra G.
I would highly recommend this product. I used these products consistently for two weeks and I got great results. My skin is softer and healthy and the smell is great.