BY BLISS

A Magnifi- scent Set of Spa-Inspired Lemon+Sage Bath Body Blends Invigorating Lemon+Sage Duo 2 Helps Leave you Clean Softened 3 Showered in Holiday Cheer Bliss Bathing Brilliance Set Includes: Lemon+Sage Body Butter 2 Lemon+Sage Soapy Suds This invigorating Lemon+Sage due will leave you clean, softened and showered in holiday cheer. Achieve a higher state of happy. see more...

Antoinette R.
Antoinette R.
PEMBROKE PINES
Love this duo! First tried it at the W hotel. I've been a hooked ever since. The scent and the refreshing feeling of the body wash is spectacular! The body lotion is very moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling luxurious.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Omaha, NE
I have found this product to be extremely effective. It works very well and I will purchase it again and I didn't find it disappointing. I think it is pretty gentle on your face and skin and would recommend it to others.
Delia V.
Delia V.
Fontana , CA
First of all the scent is incredible so fresh and clean, the main reason I love to use this greasy out of the shower. It’s so gentle on my skin but it doesn’t it’s job. That packaging is average, pretty typical bliss. M
Megan M.
Megan M.
Jay, OK
I love taking me a nice bubble bath! This product will enhance your relaxing experience in the tub. It's a pretty reasonable price. It's not to harsh on your skin, I use it regularly and have no issues with my skin.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Anniston, AL
I love this wash! The lemon scent is everything!!! It makes me feel so clean and fresh! Which is my favorite! It is a gentle wash that doesn’t dry my skin out at all! I absolutely recommend this product to everyone!
greivy l.
greivy l.
Elmhurst , NY
Received this product in a gift bag at a bridal event I attended. I bought the replacement on amazon because I liked it so much and the product is not expensive I would definitely buy it again and gift to a friend.
EstrellitaMua V.
EstrellitaMua V.
Hurst, TX
I love this bath wash it smells amazing I bought it at my local ulta the price is great it’s very gentle to your skin. It’s definitely a great value, and I totally would buy again I recommend this product 100%
Angela F.
Angela F.
Burien, WA
This smells so good! It left my skin smelling great and feeling great every time I used it. It was gentle on the skin as well. I got it as a gift and I would for sure repurchase it in the future for myself!
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go to bath and body regiment in and out of the shower. Especially when my skin is dehydrated and needs some love 💛! Would definitely use at least 3 - 4 times a week to see ultimate results!
Kiona C.
Kiona C.
The scent of the product is natural and smells amazing .
The body butter made my skin soft smooth, really helped with my dry skin as well.
The soap made my skin smell and feel great.
Highly recommend