BY BLISS #23 in Skincare Sets

A Magnifi- scent Set of Spa-Inspired Lemon+Sage Bath Body Blends Invigorating Lemon+Sage Duo 2 Helps Leave you Clean Softened 3 Showered in Holiday Cheer Bliss Bathing Brilliance Set Includes: Lemon+Sage Body Butter 2 Lemon+Sage Soapy Suds This invigorating Lemon+Sage due will leave you clean, softened and showered in holiday cheer. Achieve a higher state of happy. see more...

Maria R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for my birthday !!!! I love it so much i got it again for my self . The body butte feels like literally butter i love the fresh scent i feel like it it wakes me up in the morning and gives me energy maybe is just me but i love it !
Grecia G.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent of these two is amazing! I was given these products complimentary at my spa and I have fallen in love! It was my first time ever hearing of the BLISS brand and I am now a repeat customer because of how amazing the products are!
Cindy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Scent is stronger than normally use.good amount for price.able to find at kohls or sephora.very moisturizing , gentle, works well in shower or out . Combines with other products well. They have a wide variety of products to choose
Antoinette R.
PEMBROKE PINES
Love this duo! First tried it at the W hotel. I've been a hooked ever since. The scent and the refreshing feeling of the body wash is spectacular! The body lotion is very moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling luxurious.
Rose S.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect set! Bliss is super good for the skin specially for sensitive skin, very hydrating I’ve been using this product since 2015 and I’ll say I love it. It is very good for my sensitive skin I highly recommend this product
Chloe K.
Chicago
Two words: Lemony FRESH! I love the smell of this product. The body butter is super thick and rich. It's very moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling hydrated ALL day. I literally have no complaints about this product. I'd recommend to anyone. Go buy this now!
Stephanie C.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have found this product to be extremely effective. It works very well and I will purchase it again and I didn't find it disappointing. I think it is pretty gentle on your face and skin and would recommend it to others.
Delia V.
Fontana , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all the scent is incredible so fresh and clean, the main reason I love to use this greasy out of the shower. It’s so gentle on my skin but it doesn’t it’s job. That packaging is average, pretty typical bliss. M
Megan M.
Jay, OK
I love taking me a nice bubble bath! This product will enhance your relaxing experience in the tub. It's a pretty reasonable price. It's not to harsh on your skin, I use it regularly and have no issues with my skin.
Alyssa A.
Anniston, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this wash! The lemon scent is everything!!! It makes me feel so clean and fresh! Which is my favorite! It is a gentle wash that doesn’t dry my skin out at all! I absolutely recommend this product to everyone!