BY BLISS #22 in Skincare Sets

A Magnifi- scent Set of Spa-Inspired Lemon+Sage Bath Body Blends Invigorating Lemon+Sage Duo 2 Helps Leave you Clean Softened 3 Showered in Holiday Cheer Bliss Bathing Brilliance Set Includes: Lemon+Sage Body Butter 2 Lemon+Sage Soapy Suds This invigorating Lemon+Sage due will leave you clean, softened and showered in holiday cheer. Achieve a higher state of happy. see more...

Anna H.
Two of my favorite things in one kit! I love the body wash and body butter I buy it all the time and to get it in the kit at a better price is great for me. The fragrance in both is light never over powering and the body butter is hydrating without being greasy! Long lasting without a doubt!
Kaylyn P.
Silverdale, WA
I started off liking this product. The lotion didn’t leave any oily residue and helped me dry skin a lot. But it seems after awhile it started to dry my skin out which means I trie spitting on more product. It then turned into a ongoing battle applying and reapplying. Smells really good!
Maria D.
Discover Bliss products at a W hotel while vacationing and fell in love with the products and had to buy them. Very gentle, have purchased several times and even purchased for friends as gifts. I wouldn’t change anything, leave skin feeling refresh moisturized and not greasy at all.
Melissa D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I LOVE bliss body lotion. That would absolutely get 5 stars from me. However the soap is just average to me so that knocked of a star. Not bad by any means, but it’s nothing special. The lotion is incredible because it’s thick and velvety smooth. Using it after shaving my legs makes me feel like a dolphin
Maria R.
I got this for my birthday !!!! I love it so much i got it again for my self . The body butte feels like literally butter i love the fresh scent i feel like it it wakes me up in the morning and gives me energy maybe is just me but i love it !
Cindy T.
Scent is stronger than normally use.good amount for price.able to find at kohls or sephora.very moisturizing , gentle, works well in shower or out . Combines with other products well. They have a wide variety of products to choose
Antoinette R.
PEMBROKE PINES
Love this duo! First tried it at the W hotel. I've been a hooked ever since. The scent and the refreshing feeling of the body wash is spectacular! The body lotion is very moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling luxurious.
Stephanie C.
Omaha, NE
I have found this product to be extremely effective. It works very well and I will purchase it again and I didn't find it disappointing. I think it is pretty gentle on your face and skin and would recommend it to others.
Delia V.
Fontana , CA
First of all the scent is incredible so fresh and clean, the main reason I love to use this greasy out of the shower. It’s so gentle on my skin but it doesn’t it’s job. That packaging is average, pretty typical bliss. M
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone