BY BLISS

A Magnifi- scent Set of Spa-Inspired Lemon+Sage Bath Body Blends Invigorating Lemon+Sage Duo 2 Helps Leave you Clean Softened 3 Showered in Holiday Cheer Bliss Bathing Brilliance Set Includes: Lemon+Sage Body Butter 2 Lemon+Sage Soapy Suds This invigorating Lemon+Sage due will leave you clean, softened and showered in holiday cheer. Achieve a higher state of happy. see more...

Jacklon M.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
dominika c.
dominika c.
I love this set! These are my favorite to-go products for showers/baths. The scent is light and fresh, and the soap leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. For the price, I would say it's worth it! I love Bliss and all the spa products. I would definitely keep purchasing products from this brand. Love it!
Haley G.
Haley G.
Valdosta
This set all together was a amazing. Of course though I had a favorite out of the set and I would have to say it was the body butter! It goes on so thick but drys and feels so soft. My skin has never felt better! I will always recommend bliss to my friends and family.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I LOVE bliss body lotion. That would absolutely get 5 stars from me. However the soap is just average to me so that knocked of a star. Not bad by any means, but it’s nothing special. The lotion is incredible because it’s thick and velvety smooth. Using it after shaving my legs makes me feel like a dolphin
Maria R.
Maria R.
I got this for my birthday !!!! I love it so much i got it again for my self . The body butte feels like literally butter i love the fresh scent i feel like it it wakes me up in the morning and gives me energy maybe is just me but i love it !
Amber C.
Amber C.
Dallas
Bliss Spa purchase
This product has a wonderful citrus scent and the perfect consistency. The soapy suds can leave your skin wanting a little more moisture, so follow-up with the body butter, you won't need much product.

Repeat buyer :-)
jayne B.
jayne B.
I LOVE bathing with Bliss. This product is great with my skin and I am a repeat user. It was gentle and I loved the smell and I bought it online on amazon, so I'm glad it turned out okay lol. I would recommend it to friends and others :)
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
Scent is stronger than normally use.good amount for price.able to find at kohls or sephora.very moisturizing , gentle, works well in shower or out . Combines with other products well. They have a wide variety of products to choose
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx , NY
Perfect set! Bliss is super good for the skin specially for sensitive skin, very hydrating I’ve been using this product since 2015 and I’ll say I love it. It is very good for my sensitive skin I highly recommend this product
Chloe K.
Chloe K.
Chicago
Two words: Lemony FRESH! I love the smell of this product. The body butter is super thick and rich. It's very moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling hydrated ALL day. I literally have no complaints about this product. I'd recommend to anyone. Go buy this now!