BY BLISS #23 in Skincare Sets

A Magnifi- scent Set of Spa-Inspired Lemon+Sage Bath Body Blends Invigorating Lemon+Sage Duo 2 Helps Leave you Clean Softened 3 Showered in Holiday Cheer Bliss Bathing Brilliance Set Includes: Lemon+Sage Body Butter 2 Lemon+Sage Soapy Suds This invigorating Lemon+Sage due will leave you clean, softened and showered in holiday cheer. Achieve a higher state of happy. see more...

Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Two of my favorite things in one kit! I love the body wash and body butter I buy it all the time and to get it in the kit at a better price is great for me. The fragrance in both is light never over powering and the body butter is hydrating without being greasy! Long lasting without a doubt!
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Shana B.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was recently introduced to this product while on vacation at W Las Vegas. There were a variety of Bliss products  provided in our hotel bathroom, and they did not disappoint! The packaging is youthful and fun, and the products itself was amazing. The scent was Lemon and Sage...I never considered this combination before but it offered an invigorating experience! I have been telling all of my friends about it!
dominika c.
I love this set! These are my favorite to-go products for showers/baths. The scent is light and fresh, and the soap leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. For the price, I would say it's worth it! I love Bliss and all the spa products. I would definitely keep purchasing products from this brand. Love it!
Kaylyn P.
Silverdale, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started off liking this product. The lotion didn’t leave any oily residue and helped me dry skin a lot. But it seems after awhile it started to dry my skin out which means I trie spitting on more product. It then turned into a ongoing battle applying and reapplying. Smells really good!
Maria D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Discover Bliss products at a W hotel while vacationing and fell in love with the products and had to buy them. Very gentle, have purchased several times and even purchased for friends as gifts. I wouldn’t change anything, leave skin feeling refresh moisturized and not greasy at all.
Haley G.
Valdosta
This set all together was a amazing. Of course though I had a favorite out of the set and I would have to say it was the body butter! It goes on so thick but drys and feels so soft. My skin has never felt better! I will always recommend bliss to my friends and family.
Maggie B.
This is the best set ever! I love the scent, how clean I feel, and how nourishing it is. I love the lemon scent because it wakes me up in the morning! I will always buy from bliss. It is hands down the best, and I love the packaging and colors of the bottles too!
Melissa D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE bliss body lotion. That would absolutely get 5 stars from me. However the soap is just average to me so that knocked of a star. Not bad by any means, but it’s nothing special. The lotion is incredible because it’s thick and velvety smooth. Using it after shaving my legs makes me feel like a dolphin
Shaylin Makell C.
mapleton
With products are one of my faves. They work on all types of skin. And they have a great line of different various things to use if you’re looking for a cleanser, they have it if you’re looking for a lotion, they have it the price is great too