Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel, .5 fl oz uploaded by Monique R.Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel, .5 fl oz uploaded by Arlette P.Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel, .5 fl oz uploaded by Angela P.

BY BLISS

treat yourself helps decrease undereye puff instantly firms with wheat proteins and amino acids soothes and refreshes tired eyes ; see more...

• Is this discontinued? I used it for a couple years and I ...1 Answers
  • Does this product make under eye bags go away?? or at lea...1 Answers
Julie  A.
River Grove, IL
Not really sure if it works too well. I use it morning and night yet I still feel to see bags under my eyes.
Olivia E.
Nampa, ID
This product didn't even seem to do anything for me.. For the price, I definitely don't think it's worth it
morshai d.
This product make my face feel kind of like there's a weight under my eyes ,but I can say it goes on smooth
Natalie D.
Tunkhannock, PA
Smelled wonderful, took a couple applications to work. Overall pleased with the quality of this product.
Marisa B.
Buffalo, NY
Went on smoothly but kind of balled up and would flake off like a thin coat of clear nail polish would
Jessenia M.
lynn
Only used it once so I have to keep trying this product to give a better review. Good value so far
Judy M.
Love how this feels! Not irritating on my skin At all. Seemed to help with puffiness under my eyes.
Jenna R.
Love this product for h see wyes puffiness. I will continue to use it because I saw a difference.
Erin H.
Winston-Salem
Love this product! Such a cute little bottle. Super great for dark circles under your eyes.
Kayla E.
Calgary AB
This product is super hydrating under my eyes and somehow makes me feel wide awake!! And since I never ever sleep it makes my under eyes feel amazing! I don't remember where I bought it. Possibly Alta, or London drugs. Maybe Sephora. I would definitely recomend.
Anna W.
Does this product make under eye bags go away?? or at least make them less noticeable and puffy?
Abby C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this discontinued? I used it for a couple years and I love it for depuffing in the morning but I haven’t been able to find it. I only see the triple oxygen one and and the “everyday” one. I’ve tried tjmaxx, Marshall’s, Nordstrom Rack, Ulta, and Target.