Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel, .5 fl oz uploaded by Monique R.Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel, .5 fl oz uploaded by Arlette P.Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel, .5 fl oz uploaded by Angela P.

Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel, .5 fl oz

treat yourself helps decrease undereye puff instantly firms with wheat proteins and amino acids soothes and refreshes tired eyes ; see more...

Olivia E.
Nampa, ID
This product didn't even seem to do anything for me.. For the price, I definitely don't think it's worth it
Natalie D.
Tunkhannock, PA
Smelled wonderful, took a couple applications to work. Overall pleased with the quality of this product.
Marisa B.
Buffalo, NY
Went on smoothly but kind of balled up and would flake off like a thin coat of clear nail polish would
Judy M.
Love how this feels! Not irritating on my skin At all. Seemed to help with puffiness under my eyes.
Jessenia M.
Only used it once so I have to keep trying this product to give a better review. Good value so far
Jenna R.
Love this product for h see wyes puffiness. I will continue to use it because I saw a difference.
Erin H.
Love this product! Such a cute little bottle. Super great for dark circles under your eyes.
Kayla E.
Calgary AB
This product is super hydrating under my eyes and somehow makes me feel wide awake!! And since I never ever sleep it makes my under eyes feel amazing! I don't remember where I bought it. Possibly Alta, or London drugs. Maybe Sephora. I would definitely recomend.
Sarah F.
This product was amazing for dark circles and was great for a refreshing and gloat finish , it was extremely light weight and amazing for dry skin and the packaging was lovely and small. Overall it was a perfect product for me.
Maegan O.
This has helped my face so much I use it all the time. It an be a little harsh around my eyes but it’s sooo worth it. I got this product at my local drug store I recommend this product because it’s amazing
Anna W.
Does this product make under eye bags go away?? or at least make them less noticeable and puffy?
Abby C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this discontinued? I used it for a couple years and I love it for depuffing in the morning but I haven’t been able to find it. I only see the triple oxygen one and and the “everyday” one. I’ve tried tjmaxx, Marshall’s, Nordstrom Rack, Ulta, and Target.