Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel, .5 fl oz uploaded by Monique R.Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel, .5 fl oz uploaded by Arlette P.Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel, .5 fl oz uploaded by Angela P.

BY BLISS

treat yourself helps decrease undereye puff instantly firms with wheat proteins and amino acids soothes and refreshes tired eyes ; see more...

Patreka P.
San Pedro
I love this stuff its like my holy grail for the little bags i get under my eyes. Its the first thing i grab when ever i shop
Carly O.
Standish, ME
Made my eyes so amazing. My under eye bags went away within weeks of wearing it.  It was awesome! Super genital.
Melissa G.
Mandeville, LA
I suffer with reallt bad dark circles and under eye puffiness, abd this product definitely helped the overall appearance!
Gabby D.
Arlington
Tightened my under eyes! Took away my redness! Made my dark circles less noticeable and definetly hydrated my under eyes
kunga w.
Belmont
Didn't feel anything special about this eye creamBliss 11534295701 Fabulous Everyday Eye Cream - 15Ml-0.5Oz
Ashley M.
Brooklyn, NY
A little harsh for my face but it got the job done. I'm not crazy about products that leave my face dry after using
Sarah S.
Smooth application, must be out in at night, does not mix well with make-up. Okay at handling baggage under eyes.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
I wish I had a bigger sample to really give a better opinion but I had about 3 nights worth and it was amazing
Mother O.
newark ,nj
I love this product I use this for my bagged eyes and it works wonders recommend this product so many times.!!!
Julie  A.
River Grove, IL
Not really sure if it works too well. I use it morning and night yet I still feel to see bags under my eyes.
Anna W.
Does this product make under eye bags go away?? or at least make them less noticeable and puffy?
Abby C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this discontinued? I used it for a couple years and I love it for depuffing in the morning but I haven’t been able to find it. I only see the triple oxygen one and and the “everyday” one. I’ve tried tjmaxx, Marshall’s, Nordstrom Rack, Ulta, and Target.