Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel, .5 fl oz uploaded by Monique R.Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel, .5 fl oz uploaded by Arlette P.Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel, .5 fl oz uploaded by Angela P.

BY BLISS

treat yourself helps decrease undereye puff instantly firms with wheat proteins and amino acids soothes and refreshes tired eyes ; see more...

cat b.
I'm always up all night and I really needed something to fix the fact that i have dark circles under my eyes. I recommend this product one hundred percent.
ashley n.
San antonio, TX
Not bad but not amazing either, i tried this for about a month and didn't really work for me, it does feel nice when you put it on but that's about it
Gianna B.
Feels hydrating upon application but no noticeable moisturizing effects, not impressed. Not too pricey but you'd be better off using another product.
Pamela L.
I travel for my job and sometimes sleep is just lacking...but I still need to look fresh. This stuff is great for getting the pep back in my face!!
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
If you ever get bags under you eyes... meet your new best friend! This cool cream reduces that dark baggy eye I get after no sleep & long nights
Sheena B.
Lynn Haven, FL
This comes in handy on a daily basis. I’m on the go nonstop and don’t get to sleep much. Bags under my eyes have been a constant until this!
Christina W.
This works decent. You just apply it under your eyes and go! Either it takes a little time to show effects or my bags are just that bad!
Megan G.
Midland, TX
I honestly didn't really see a difference but I liked the way it felt when I put it on. Maybe just need to try for more than one bottle.
Brenda P.
It's alright good moisturizer but I didn't really see a difference in my baggage under eye area it is gentle good for every day use
Patreka P.
San Pedro
I love this stuff its like my holy grail for the little bags i get under my eyes. Its the first thing i grab when ever i shop
Anna W.
Does this product make under eye bags go away?? or at least make them less noticeable and puffy?
Abby C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this discontinued? I used it for a couple years and I love it for depuffing in the morning but I haven’t been able to find it. I only see the triple oxygen one and and the “everyday” one. I’ve tried tjmaxx, Marshall’s, Nordstrom Rack, Ulta, and Target.