Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel, .5 fl oz uploaded by Monique R.Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel, .5 fl oz uploaded by Arlette P.Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel, .5 fl oz uploaded by Angela P.

BY BLISS

treat yourself helps decrease undereye puff instantly firms with wheat proteins and amino acids soothes and refreshes tired eyes ; see more...

• Is this discontinued? I used it for a couple years and I ...1 Answers
  • Does this product make under eye bags go away?? or at lea...1 Answers
Violeta M.
Macomb, MI
Love this product. I u se it for couple of weeks now and i like to use it when my eyes are puffy, has cooling sensation and it works great under councilor
ashley n.
San antonio, TX
Not bad but not amazing either, i tried this for about a month and didn't really work for me, it does feel nice when you put it on but that's about it
Gianna B.
Feels hydrating upon application but no noticeable moisturizing effects, not impressed. Not too pricey but you'd be better off using another product.
Pamela L.
I travel for my job and sometimes sleep is just lacking...but I still need to look fresh. This stuff is great for getting the pep back in my face!!
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
If you ever get bags under you eyes... meet your new best friend! This cool cream reduces that dark baggy eye I get after no sleep & long nights
Sheena B.
Lynn Haven, FL
This comes in handy on a daily basis. I’m on the go nonstop and don’t get to sleep much. Bags under my eyes have been a constant until this!
Megan G.
Midland, TX
I honestly didn't really see a difference but I liked the way it felt when I put it on. Maybe just need to try for more than one bottle.
Christina W.
This works decent. You just apply it under your eyes and go! Either it takes a little time to show effects or my bags are just that bad!
jessica w.
San Francisco, CA
Not necessarily an instant fix for puffy morning eyes, but it has a cooling effect so could possibly contribute to some de-puffing
Brenda P.
It's alright good moisturizer but I didn't really see a difference in my baggage under eye area it is gentle good for every day use
Abby C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this discontinued? I used it for a couple years and I love it for depuffing in the morning but I haven’t been able to find it. I only see the triple oxygen one and and the “everyday” one. I’ve tried tjmaxx, Marshall’s, Nordstrom Rack, Ulta, and Target.
Anna W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product make under eye bags go away?? or at least make them less noticeable and puffy?