Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel, .5 fl oz uploaded by Monique R.Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel, .5 fl oz uploaded by Arlette P.Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel, .5 fl oz uploaded by Angela P.

Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel, .5 fl oz

treat yourself helps decrease undereye puff instantly firms with wheat proteins and amino acids soothes and refreshes tired eyes ; see more...

Jillian T.
I love it so much! It is literally like night and day when I use it! I have also noticed if I have a bad pimple I can put this on it and it helps! I will definitely buy again!
Gina W.
I love this product! Sometimes I wake up with puffy bags under my eyes and this product instantly takes down the darkness and puffing! I picked it up at Marshal's for $5.99 and it was the best!
Erin A.
Durango, CO
I'm kind of meh about this product. It was neither good nor bad. I've tried a lot of eye cremes, and I didn't feel this one totally lived up to the bargain. Didn't really see a huge difference in brightening my eyes or de-puffing them. Probably wouldn't use again.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
This is the best treatment I have found for under eye bags. It dries to tighten the area under my eyes, and leaves it looking like I am well rested. It doesn't really do anything for dark circles, so some makeup is important if you were up all night.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
Currently using this, but only cause I'm too lazy to look for another one. The gel feels almost sticky & doesn't absorb well to me. I constantly have to blot excess. I don't notice a difference with it helping to reduce my puffy eyes.
Rebecca S.
I haven't seen a huge difference using this for a couple of weeks, but it feels nice, doesn't have a lot of fragrance, and I was able to purchase it at a Marshall's for not that much to try it out.
Erica F.
I bought this from a discount dept. store for $8.00! I apply morning and night and it definitely has helped the size of my under eye bags. I definitely plan on buying more the next time i find it!
Casey R.
Greenville, AL
Doesn't get any better than this with eye creams/ gels. Goes on smooth both morning and night. In the morning my eyes feel tighter and bags are hidden. Love it!
Selena F.
Bought this online after someone recommended it...Was having high expectations but I didnt see a major change in my skin. I will have to keep using this to see!
Violeta M.
Macomb, MI
Love this product. I u se it for couple of weeks now and i like to use it when my eyes are puffy, has cooling sensation and it works great under councilor
Anna W.
Does this product make under eye bags go away?? or at least make them less noticeable and puffy?
Abby C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this discontinued? I used it for a couple years and I love it for depuffing in the morning but I haven’t been able to find it. I only see the triple oxygen one and and the “everyday” one. I’ve tried tjmaxx, Marshall’s, Nordstrom Rack, Ulta, and Target.