Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel, .5 fl oz uploaded by Monique R.Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel, .5 fl oz uploaded by Arlette P.Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel, .5 fl oz uploaded by Angela P.

BY BLISS

treat yourself helps decrease undereye puff instantly firms with wheat proteins and amino acids soothes and refreshes tired eyes ; see more...

Mary E.
Barre, VT
This is a godsend for puffy eyes. After a breakup (many nights crying) this is the only reason I could go to work and look normal. I keep this in the fridge so the gel is cool and it only takes the slightest amount tapped in to reduce puffiness drastically. Definitely a keeper!
Hayley G.
Austin, TX
I used this product for months waiting for results and never saw any. I have dark under eye circles and wanted to get rid of them but this product didn't work for me. I will not buy again. It goes on smooth without irritation but did not work for the purpose I wanted it to
Ariana G.
Elgin
It’s a good product but there are better ones out there. I think it could have been better. The packaging that it it came is it very nice and not crappy at all. Overall a great product but I think it could of been a bit better.
Amber Z.
Boston
this is a great eye gel for the mornings especially but nights too. it's refreshing and cooling for under the eyes which helped depuff them. there was a lot of product in one tube and you didn't need to use a lot :)
Maggie L.
Chattanooga
This stuff is great after a long night of work or studying! Not greasy or sticky. And a little bit goes a very long way ladies! I would definitely purchase it again. #treatyoureself #baggagehandler #doilooktired
Nicole S.
Eugene, OR
This Eye Gel was extremely refreshing and I noticed apparent differences in my under eye bags. I think Bliss offers affordable products to college students who prioritize skin care.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I think i lost my money, i didn't see any diference after using it for two months. Maybe if i use it for more time it become effective but already buy another brand. I won't buy it again.
Mindi H.
Great eye gel for refreshing and firming delicate under eye skin. Love the way it melts into skin making it easy to wear under makeup. The scent is nice, not overwhelming. A little goes a long way. This gel doesn't combat dark circles, but doesn't claim to so is great for combating tired eyes.
Hannah L.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been using this for years! I keep the bottle in the fridge and use it before my eye cream every morning. It takes away all puffiness under the eye and makes a nice primer for makeup! 10/10 would recommend!
Jamie A.
I tried this as a free sample from Sephora. It's not something I would
Purchase, so I'm glad I was able to sample it. Price point is high, and it just didn't work for my skin. Try a sample and save, just to see if it works for you.
Anna W.
Does this product make under eye bags go away?? or at least make them less noticeable and puffy?
Abby C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this discontinued? I used it for a couple years and I love it for depuffing in the morning but I haven’t been able to find it. I only see the triple oxygen one and and the “everyday” one. I’ve tried tjmaxx, Marshall’s, Nordstrom Rack, Ulta, and Target.