Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel, .5 fl oz uploaded by Monique R.Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel, .5 fl oz uploaded by Arlette P.Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel, .5 fl oz uploaded by Angela P.

BY BLISS

treat yourself helps decrease undereye puff instantly firms with wheat proteins and amino acids soothes and refreshes tired eyes ; see more...

Natalie r.
austin
It’s amazing how this eye gel can do! I had this on for almost 9 hours yesterday and it didn’t leave my under eyes dry it was like I had nothing on it’s light weight which I love and took a lot of my underlines which is amazing!!!!
Nancy G.
Brooklyn, NY
I travel with this it helps my dry eyes and de-puff them I normally buy at Nordstrom rack for less than under $15 which is pricey but this lasts me for months and it is effective, therefore I think it's worth it
Brianna W.
Portland, TN
Make sure you don’t get this in your eyes, as it burns like heck.. gentle and effective. I got this as a gift. I’m not sure where they got it. It’s a tad pricey. Yeah, I think I would. It’s a good product
Matty M.
I have been using this product for a few years now. Its absolutely amazing and i wouldnt trade it. I love to put it on after a shower and let it sit truw the night.
Rachel G.
Riverside , CA
Packaging fails!
PROS: The actual product is really good. I LOVE the way the upper lid serum feels on my eye lids and it did make my eyeshadow last all day. The under eye cream, when applied very thinly, does create a tightening sensation. CONS: THE PACKAGING! I travel a lot - so the first "Firm, Baby Firm" broke, and I'm thinking it's because of the way I packed it. The under-eye cream just snapped at the top where it screws into the middle holder. I bought another one just to use at home. Nope. Its in a makeup drawer with no pressure, and this time both sides snapped. I picked up the tube and one side had cracked near the top (where it screws into the middle holder) and the other side had split as well. This product is too expensive to have it's packaging fail twice. Unfortunately, I never got to use the product long enough to really see if it made a big difference.
Sasha M.
This product was not exactly what I was expecting but it still gave me a little in the puffy department. I was excited to try something that talked about bags under the eyes. It is a very cool gel that takes a minute to sink into the skin. I did not feel like it was an instant change in my under eyes like other products that have caffeine in them. All in all I might give this another chance.
Lizzy w.
Ardmore, OK
Bliss Under Eye Baggage Handler has been a lifesaver for me. My under eye circles and puffiness have increasingly gotten worse over the years and I find that this Bliss product is soothing as well as refreshing. The packaging is simple, yet effective. The price point is what I would expect, not too expensive, yet not extremely cheap either. Overall, I've been impressed with this product.
Cody G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I like that it's small so I can pack it when traveling. I like the texture, it smooth, clear, and cooling. I like that it applies smoothly & you don't need a lot when applying. It does give your under eye area more of a brighter tone, you can tell a difference right after applying. I feel after a few hours of wearing it without makeup, the brightness does fade.
Amairani Z.
I really love how this product is do hydrating. A little goes a very long way! I put one little rhinestone size drop under each eye and it leaves you with very hydrated under eyes. I bought it at Tj MAXX at a very low price which motivates me to buy this product again. This product is perfect for all skin types.
Natali H.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I thought my eyes were fine. I was wrong.  I received Baggage Handler in a little beauty basket my bestie put together for me for my birthday and I couldn't believe the difference when using it.  It is like coffee for your eyes.  No more bags, no puffiness,  just my baby blues. :)
Anna W.
Does this product make under eye bags go away?? or at least make them less noticeable and puffy?
Abby C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this discontinued? I used it for a couple years and I love it for depuffing in the morning but I haven’t been able to find it. I only see the triple oxygen one and and the “everyday” one. I’ve tried tjmaxx, Marshall’s, Nordstrom Rack, Ulta, and Target.