BY BLISS

Nicole S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Goodbye winter dryness!!! These products saved my dry skin and hair. It’s so simple and easy to work with. I use it every night before bed and my skin is glowing when I wake up! All natural products are my favorite and I highly recommend them!
Daphne W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love how the peppermint in this penetrates deep into my skin and leaves my feet feeling tingly and refreshed!! I definitely recommend!!! Bliss is a great brand!!
Abby R.
E Liverpool, OH
Love this I use this in between pedicures keeping my feet nice and smooth. I love the smell of this product. It’s very reasonably priced. Would suggest to anyone!!! Love it
Victoria V.
I use this product in the shower leaves your feet and heels so soft your ready to slip into your shoes. Great for winter months and as a gift to pamper your loved ones! Gifting this together as a basket or treat bag would be nice! has a nice smell! would love this!
Shayna L.
This softening cream is really good and when first applied it's cooling due to the peppermint. I also use it on my elbows. It is also great for maintenance between pedicures!
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff is great! Your feet will thank you! I put it on every night before bed wow what a difference! I even got comments when I went to get a pedicure! You need this in your life smells great reasonably priced!
Holly D.
Lexington
I love the fresh peppermint smell and it makes your akin feel cool smooth clean an soft, it makes you feel like you have baby skin
Sonya E.
I hate touching my own feet but this stuff smells AMAZING! Honestly I hate feet in general, but this stuff worked pretty darn well.
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works good for those dry cracked feet and for the ones who just need to be moisturized. Helps feet feel soft and refreshed.
Angel T.
Ballard
This help heal the dry cracks in my feet from being on concert all day. It smells amazing and leave my feet soft.