Personal CareHand & FootFoot CareBliss
Aloe Leaf & Peppermint Foot Cream

Bliss Aloe Leaf & Peppermint Foot Cream

Bliss Aloe Leaf & Peppermint Foot Cream is a surface-smoothing foot cream that leaves even the roughest dry, tired feet feeling fresh and super soft.

Water (Aqua) (Eau), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, Propanediol, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Camphor, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Xanthan Gum, Sodium PCA, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Salicylic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene\u003Cbr\u003EPlease be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

Anyone have great reviews for this??
What exactly is this product for?? Any good comments or bad??
Is this lotion as effective as putting Vaseline on your feet and sleeping with socks on? Looking for a product with great results and less mess.
Start your review of Bliss Aloe Leaf & Peppermint Foot Cream!
Lacy F.
Midlothian, VA
Bliss Aloe Leaf & Peppermint Foot Cream uploaded by Lacy F.
This is hands down my #1 foot cream and. compared to similar products the price point is better as well as the quality. Helps with callouses , dry skin, etc and it is just lovely. I give these out in stockings to the women in my life who I know need to take a min. to take care of ther feet.. You only get one pair! Great product, no complaints. Soaks right into your feet - fantastic formula - best used right after a shower & then put ur socks on for the night :)
Crisly J.
Valley Stream, NY
Bliss Aloe Leaf & Peppermint Foot Cream uploaded by Crisly J.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best foot cream I have tried. My husband and I were dealing with a severe dryness due to the cold weather. We tried baseline, cocoa butter, different foot creams and nothing worked, the effect didn’t last until my husband was looking a foot creams on Amazon and reviews were awesome for bliss. It really met our expectations. We don’t have to use it every day. It works on the first application. It’s about $10 dollars for 4.oz , not bad for the great result. Not oily feeling and you can apply a little amount. [product:bliss-bliss-aloe-leaf-&-peppermint-foot-cream]
Vendelum® I.
Clarkston
The product makes your feet very smooth and special and I reccomend this product to everyone who has bad feet. If the user has very ashy feet, this product is ideal. The product is very cheap and valuable and I use it between 4-8 times every week or 1-2 times every day.
Felicia  B.
Plainview, NY
Bliss Aloe Leaf & Peppermint Foot Cream uploaded by Felicia  B.
Purchased at: CVS
BLISS has done a great job coming up with this aloe leaf and peppermint foot cream. I actually tried this when CVS had a great deal combing CVS discounts with money back ECB. The fresh scent combined with the aloe leave your feet feeling so refreshed. I found myself rubbing it into my hands and elbows as well.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
This is a great foot cream! Super refreshing and cooling on tired feet. It helps keep them soft. Definitely worth a try!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Really like this brand of products. Yes, I highly recommend this brand for everyone in your life and your needs.
Grin N.
Portland, OR
Bliss Aloe Leaf & Peppermint Foot Cream uploaded by Grin N.
Purchased at: Amazon
This isn’t my absolute favorite foot lotion, but in this case second place isn’t a bad thing. In fact I have been mixing them because no. 1 is to thick for my pump. I also love the peppermint which one is missing. Honestly at the end of a long day this feels amazing rubbed into tired feet.
Karen H.
Newport Coast, CA
Love bliss products! This is a great foot cream. Very moisturizing and soothing. I highly recommend it.
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I like using this on my feet. It’s definitely feels good when you get a foot massage while using this. I love how the peppermint feels on my feet. It smells good too it’s not overwhelming at all. My feet felt smoother when I used this. When my spouse gives me a massage with this my feet feels lighter for some reason. I would definitely buy this again.
Mandie B.
I love the Bliss brand. My feet are super soft which is important, especially in the summer. Cracked feet in cute sandals is definitely not a good look!