BY BLISS #46 in Foot Cream & Lotion

• This surface-smoothing foot cream leaves even the roughest dry, tired feet feeling fresh and super soft.
  • Supreme softening and surface smoothing
  • Feet and heels are noticeably soft and silky after a single application
  • Refreshing and cooling peppermint provides a cooling sensation and soothing effect

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, Propanediol, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Camphor, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Xanthan Gum, Sodium PCA, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Salicylic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene

Usage:

• Massage onto feet from ankles to toes, including nails and cuticles.

Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I would really like to try this again. I used it a few times and I was addicted to the peppermint smell. It was wonderful and I really enjoyed using this product and the item design was very great looking.
Tiffany N.
CHICAGO , IL
So good! When paired with the bliss softening socks my feet get so soft! I love to use this combination in the weeks after I used Patchology Poshpeel Pedi Cure to keep my tootsies soft and smooth.
Jess G.
Reston, VA
I was given this product as a gift and I am obsessed with it.  It makes your feet feel amazingly clean and fresh.  Additionally, it makes your feet very soft and moisturized and smells great.  I use it every winter when I do my pedicure at home and its perfect.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I have an issue with my heels drying and cracking easily.  This helped to quickly fix that issue, however I was not a fan of the texture.  Overall, it does what its supposed to, so I cannot complain.  If you live in a dry / cold area like i do, this one is for you
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
Petty good stuff! I like the smell, my husband doesn't... I have the worlds worst feet! I played sports in college and I developed horrible callouses that have never fully been cleared. This stuff really softens my feet, keeping them from cracking and feeling gross!
Nicole S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Goodbye winter dryness!!! These products saved my dry skin and hair. It’s so simple and easy to work with. I use it every night before bed and my skin is glowing when I wake up! All natural products are my favorite and I highly recommend them!
Daphne W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love how the peppermint in this penetrates deep into my skin and leaves my feet feeling tingly and refreshed!! I definitely recommend!!! Bliss is a great brand!!
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
This bliss product is very nice. I like the peppermint scent to it. I would buy again in the future when I need it. I would recommend to others to buy. You can order this product online which is very easy for me to do.
Abby R.
E Liverpool, OH
Love this I use this in between pedicures keeping my feet nice and smooth. I love the smell of this product. It’s very reasonably priced. Would suggest to anyone!!! Love it

back