bliss Aloe Leaf & Peppermint Foot Cream

• This surface-smoothing foot cream leaves even the roughest dry, tired feet feeling fresh and super soft.
  • Supreme softening and surface smoothing
  • Feet and heels are noticeably soft and silky after a single application
  • Refreshing and cooling peppermint provides a cooling sensation and soothing effect

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, Propanediol, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Camphor, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Xanthan Gum, Sodium PCA, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Salicylic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene

Usage:

• Massage onto feet from ankles to toes, including nails and cuticles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of bliss Aloe Leaf & Peppermint Foot Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Connellsville, PA
I have been using this foot cream and I have mixed feelings about this product. The pros about this foot cream is the packaging is nice and cute; it’s smells good and minty; it doesn’t feel greasy or oily; it says it’s a moisturizer and exfoliates which is plus; it works. The cons about this this foot cream is the price is ridiculous! You can buy 4oz for $10 or 32oz for $60 which is on amazon. 4oz is not a lot at all; their formula definitely did change which should always be consistent unless they say on the product “new formula” or something which they didn’t; didn’t smooth the bottom of my feet as other cheaper foot creams have; had to keep reapplying this cream at least two times a day because my feet get really dry in the winter; although it has peppermint in it, it doesn’t have a cooling effect as you think it would.
Pt Pleasant, WV
This is one of the only products that made a difference in my extra dry skin. I try a new lotion anytime I see a hint of potential in saving me from dry heels. This one actually delivers. Recommend! bliss Aloe Leaf & Peppermint Foot Cream
This may sound crazy but I’d die for this product! I am a bartender so my feet tend to get very dry and cracked. This product makes my feet feel brand new. Due to the peppermint smell it’s also very relaxing and therapeutic! Opens all the senses
Newport Beach, CA
I live for bliss and their products. This one doesn’t fall short of heavenly. Moisturizes and my skin really feels great after running them with this lotion for a while. Good absorption. Great product.
Mundelein, IL
Bought this at CVS and so happy with it! Usually apply after my shower and it makes my feet supper soft and moisturized. The scent is very pleasant too,not overpowering.
Love Bliss hand and foot creams. Soo moisturizing and softening. Sometimes the scents can be a bit intense though so 4 stars for this one but if it wasn’t so strong I would rate it higher. Bliss is a good, reliable brand.
Cuyahoga Falls
The heels of my feet are always so dry and almost callous-ish, this lotion is so hydrating it makes them baby soft!! I use it right after my shower before bed, you don't have to use it everyday it your feet will still be soft I just like that minty sensation I have on my feet. The smell is so clean and leaves you feeling fresh!! Amazing totally worth it complete Bliss!!
Indianapolis, IN
This cream works insanely well! It leaves a lasting moisture on my feet. I love to use it before bed! It is a little pricey but definitely worth it. The scent is great, too!! Definitely combats any foot odor you may have. As a runner, I love to use it when my feet are sore as well.
Burlingame
I LOVE this cream! I take shows every night before I go to bed and this is part of my before bed time routine. Ever since I started using this cream, i have very smooth heels with no white dry lines nor crack, and the subtle peppermint scent is very soothing. Highly recommend it.
always is a must have in every household. They make products for each one in the family. I love the scents and smells as well as the durability of their products. I definitely would buy again. Great choice! Bliss