BY BLISS

Bliss Spa has intertwined the mastery of top aestheticians with advanced research from labs to create the ultimate fusion of science and spa. This lightweight, non-greasy translucent lotion protects from the harmful UV rays of the sun to prevent aging, dark spots, and wrinkles. Delivers lightweight daily UV defense Illuminates aging skin Size: 1 ounce Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Skin Skin type: Any Active ingredients: cyclopentasiloxane, water, phenyl trimethicone, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 methicone, polyglyceryl-3 polydimethylsiloxyethyl We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Olivia H.
Tobaccoville, NC
I really like this sunscreen, I put it on after I wash my face before I put on my primer and it blend and sits really well on my skin. I have been through two bottles now and plan to repurchase again.
Abby J.
Beaumont, TX
this is my everyday sunscreen! I received a deluxe sample size of it months ago and instantly purchased it when I ran out. it doesn't break me out or feel heavy on my skin, and doesn't have horrible flashback in photos. my only qualm is that it does feel a bit tacky sometimes against your skin.