Bliss Active 99.0 Multi-Action Eye Cream uploaded by Michelle E.

BY BLISS

This potent eye cream provides targeted treatment for the delicate eye area, helping to diminish the appearance of puffiness, dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles. Directions: Apply in light massaging motions to entire eye area day and night. Ingredients: aloe barbadensis leaf juice, water (aqua/eau), cetyl palmitate, glycerin, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, sorbitan stearate, glyceryl stearate, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-12 glyceryl dimyristate, PEG-23 glyceryl distearate, sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, magnesium aluminum silicate, PEG-100 stearate, phenoxyethanol, squalane, cyclohexasiloxane, glycolic acid, sodium potassium aluminum silicate, sodium hydroxide, imidazolidinyl urea, xanthan gum, gardenia jasminoides meristem cell culture, saccharomyces cerevisiae (yeast) extract, silica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), disodium EDTA, potassium sorbate, dimethyl isosorbide, stearoxymethicone/dimethicone copolymer, tocopheryl acetate, dimethicone, hyaluronic acid, methylsilanol mannuronate, niacinamide, hydroxypinacolone retinoate, lactic acid/glycolic acid copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, dextran, copper heptapeptide-14 pantothenate, heptapeptide-15 palmitate see more...

Alison Nash P.
Mooresville, NC
It's not the best eye cream I've ever used, but it's okay. I got this in a "spa package" birthday gift and have used it occasionally. It's a stereotypical eye cream that works well but could be better! As someone who gets very little sleep it's great for keeping me fresh-faced and not puffy! But it's not something I would consider devoting my loyalty to. The packaging is fun, but it's kind of pricey for what it is. I dont think I'd buy it for myself, but would gladly accept it as a gift! Even if price wasn't an issue, I would say that it still doesn't completely lives up to the hype!
Cheryl C.
Shoreline, WA
Cooling formula left eyes feeling a soft and fresh. Got this on sale and a little goes a long way, so pretty good value for the tub. I purchased at Marshall’s - scour the racks for discounted products like this! I love this eye cream.
Julia B.
Great product! Works very well for puffiness under eyes and some dark circles. Fairy good price for the product itself. I bought it from ulta and will definitely buy it again. Such a good cream. I don’t think they could change much about it. I believe that it was great and I would recommend it to friends!
🌸A•M•B•E•R🌸 H.
Greensboro
So let me begin by saying this product is absolutely amazing. I use this every day and it just does wonders for me. This will be a continuous lifetime purchase no doubt about it. It helps with my puffy eyes my allergies get crazy during the season change so this product is a must keep in my cabinet
Jeida m.
Prichard
This guy at my local Sephora department asked if I wanted to try a sample of this product so in my head I was like FREE STUFF 😂 so I said sure and also I have dark circles under my eyes that I really hate and can't seem to get rid of but this angle cream right cleared it right up as much as needed
Breanna M.
Pine Grove
The bliss active multi-action eye cream was an alright product. It was very gentle just wasn't a perfect cream for me. For the price is didn't meet my high expectations. If the would have worked better it would have been the perfect product. It just didn't seem to work for me.
Angie K.
Hickory, NC
I’m actually using this eye cream currently. It’s helped with my under eye circles. I apply day and night. I’ve been using for 2 weeks and I can tell a difference already. I will continue using this until it’s used up and probably repurchase if the results are still improving.
Sara Beth J.
Turbeville
Being a student, I have a hard time sleeping at night, which usually leads to puffy and often irritated eyes. I used this cream, and immediately my eyes seemed to go back to normal. Not only did it help the swelling,  but it also made them look more refreshed.
Jessica C.
The product smelled very nice and clean.    It was not very heavy on my skin.   The eye cream was not greasy or bad on my skin either.  It didn't cause a rash or irritation.    The cream was light on my skin and did not feel heavy like some creams.  I will be buying this again
Sammy S.
Little Rock, AR
As a college student you have to find things that make your eye bags disappear, but not break a budget. I found this product does both! It's very gentle on your skin. The label is what persuaded me to buy it in the first place. I will continue to use this product!