BY BLISS

From our spa to your skin you’ve put your trust in us to care for your skin with our legendary spa services and world famous skin care products. Now we’re excited to introduce the next step to achieving complexion perfection. We like to call it tinted skincare. We’ve poured our innovative spa ingredients and advanced technologies into our tinted skincare products, so you’ll know they’re good for you and your skin. Spatacular: for great accent lighting use these sticks on the cheekbones, under the brow, in the corner of the eye, along the bridge of the nose and cupid’s bow to highlight your best features. These convenient, ultra-creamy and blendable pencils allow for precise and easy application. Formulated with avocado oil, grape seed oil and algae extract to nourish the skin while instantly creating a refreshed, radiant look. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
I first got the color in 'moonlit' and it is beautiful! The color is a mix between a gold and light silver. The stick itself is so creamy and easily bendable. The color looks absolutely stunning in my inner corner. I also use this stick from time to time as a highlighter because of its easy ability to blend. I highly recommend these highlight sticks because they are very pigmented and gorgeous. It didn't quite reach 5 stars because it doesn't last too long and seems to fade after a few hours. However, this is an amazing product!
Brianna K.
Encino, CA
Review for: Moonlit more...
Love this product!! It brightens and goes on easily. I use it under my eyebrows and it blends in well. Goes on nicely in the corner of the eyes for extra brightening too! The shade is absolutely beautiful and has a very pigmented glow