Bliss A Tan For All Seasons uploaded by Angelina B.

BY BLISS

Get a natural-looking, head-to-toe tan with this quick drying mist. This fool-proof product is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant bronzer so you can see where you're spraying! from our spa to your skin™ self-tanning mist with quick-drying sun set™ bronzer Treasured in our treatment rooms, this advanced antioxidant-infused self-tanner gives you a gradual, sun-believable, head-to-toe tan and is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant sun set™ bronzer - so you can see where you re spraying without tanning your towels, too.  Plus, odor-repelling actives subdue the icky self-tanner smell! formula highlights: DHA interacts with amino acids in the top layers of skin to create a natural looking tan without sun exposure, in just hours  erythrulose, works in conjunction with DHA to provide a streakless, quick-drying sunless tan with mo see more...

• Where can I find this and does it really work? 1 Answers
  • Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who ca...2 Answers
  • Ever had a bad tannin experience ?1 Answers
Bridget W.
Works good. Not streaky or too dark. Perfect shade for my pale skin, good price and value. Bought at kohls
Kayley F.
Love this! It's so easy to apply and not streaky at all, it leaves you so bronzey and looking summery all the time! Bliss A Tan For All Seasons
Cristina C.
Clark
I was very pleased with this product! It is slightly over priced but it smells great and drys quickly. Multiple applications may be necessary however for someone who is very light skinned this is a great choice!
Autumn H.
Chillicothe
Love this product i love how even the tan is no marks no tan lines i just love it i dont know what i would do without it
Mariah C.
Port Crane, NY
My roommate uses it and it looks so well on her! I think everyone should use it if you wanna tan. I recommend it!
Alyssa W.
Antioch, TN
I am someone who is always looking for a base tan, as I spend most of my days outside because of my job, but the tan lines that come with that are NOT pretty. I prefer a mousse product to apply but in a pinch, I will use a spray but I feel like they don’t apply as evenly.
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
my favorite product to use for a quick easy tan during all times of the year (: The packaging was easy to open and simple yet sleek. It allowed the product to be shipped easily without any harm or damage. The product left a smooth gentle feel on the skin which never faded.
Caitlyn G.
Bliss is one of the best products I have ever tried. Great quality. An amazing self tanner that doesn’t fade mostly like others. It’s not sticky and doesn’t rub off and make a mess like normal. Very amazing
whitney h.
Culloden, WV
This spray on tan in to die for. Im in love with how silky smooth it glides on my skin. Its definitely my favorite go to when im feeling a little off with my tones. And i can wear it all seasons!
Jane V.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product. This product is so incredibly easy to use. It is a great color and does not give you an orange tint. Instead, it gives you a warm summer glow. I got it at my local drug store and it was a great price. Also, it smells extremely good. Great buy!
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who carries it?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Ever had a bad tannin experience ?
Tarra G.
Has anyone tried this? How is the texture - too watery, too thick? Would like to try to keep up my tan for a wedding this fall.
Sarah G.
Where can I find this and does it really work?