Bliss A Tan For All Seasons uploaded by Angelina B.

BY BLISS

Get a natural-looking, head-to-toe tan with this quick drying mist. This fool-proof product is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant bronzer so you can see where you're spraying! from our spa to your skin™ self-tanning mist with quick-drying sun set™ bronzer Treasured in our treatment rooms, this advanced antioxidant-infused self-tanner gives you a gradual, sun-believable, head-to-toe tan and is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant sun set™ bronzer - so you can see where you re spraying without tanning your towels, too.  Plus, odor-repelling actives subdue the icky self-tanner smell! formula highlights: DHA interacts with amino acids in the top layers of skin to create a natural looking tan without sun exposure, in just hours  erythrulose, works in conjunction with DHA to provide a streakless, quick-drying sunless tan with mo see more...

• Where can I find this and does it really work? 1 Answers
  • Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who ca...2 Answers
  • Ever had a bad tannin experience ?1 Answers
Emma S.
This tanning product is amazing. It makes my skin look nice and sun-kissed whilst not making me look like a carrot. It is nice and smooth on the skin AND it is really good value for your money. I would definitely buy this product again to make sure that my skin looks more amazing than ever before.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
I am not a fan of self tanners as I find them hard to use but this one is a game changer.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
This is the first time I use it, I love self-tanners and this is one of my favorites. It is easy to apply and gives a nice color, is not orange. I discovered that went through the bottle rather quickly though.
Lauren M.
I love self tanners and this is one of my favorites. It's easy to apply and it gives you a nice color, not orange. I found that I went through the bottle pretty quickly though.
Bridget W.
Works good. Not streaky or too dark. Perfect shade for my pale skin, good price and value. Bought at kohls
Kayley F.
Love this! It's so easy to apply and not streaky at all, it leaves you so bronzey and looking summery all the time! Bliss A Tan For All Seasons
Cristina C.
Clark
I was very pleased with this product! It is slightly over priced but it smells great and drys quickly. Multiple applications may be necessary however for someone who is very light skinned this is a great choice!
Autumn H.
Chillicothe
Love this product i love how even the tan is no marks no tan lines i just love it i dont know what i would do without it
Mariah C.
Port Crane, NY
My roommate uses it and it looks so well on her! I think everyone should use it if you wanna tan. I recommend it!
Alyssa W.
Antioch, TN
I am someone who is always looking for a base tan, as I spend most of my days outside because of my job, but the tan lines that come with that are NOT pretty. I prefer a mousse product to apply but in a pinch, I will use a spray but I feel like they don’t apply as evenly.
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who carries it?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Ever had a bad tannin experience ?
Tarra G.
Has anyone tried this? How is the texture - too watery, too thick? Would like to try to keep up my tan for a wedding this fall.
Sarah G.
Where can I find this and does it really work?