Bliss A Tan For All Seasons uploaded by Angelina B.

BY BLISS

Get a natural-looking, head-to-toe tan with this quick drying mist. This fool-proof product is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant bronzer so you can see where you're spraying! from our spa to your skin™ self-tanning mist with quick-drying sun set™ bronzer Treasured in our treatment rooms, this advanced antioxidant-infused self-tanner gives you a gradual, sun-believable, head-to-toe tan and is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant sun set™ bronzer - so you can see where you re spraying without tanning your towels, too.  Plus, odor-repelling actives subdue the icky self-tanner smell! formula highlights: DHA interacts with amino acids in the top layers of skin to create a natural looking tan without sun exposure, in just hours  erythrulose, works in conjunction with DHA to provide a streakless, quick-drying sunless tan with mo see more...

• Where can I find this and does it really work? 1 Answers
  • Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who carries it?2 Answers
  • Ever had a bad tannin experience ?1 Answers
Bridget W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works good. Not streaky or too dark. Perfect shade for my pale skin, good price and value. Bought at kohls
Autumn H.
Chillicothe
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product i love how even the tan is no marks no tan lines i just love it i dont know what i would do without it
Alexandra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
my favorite product to use for a quick easy tan during all times of the year (: The packaging was easy to open and simple yet sleek. It allowed the product to be shipped easily without any harm or damage. The product left a smooth gentle feel on the skin which never faded.
Caitlyn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bliss is one of the best products I have ever tried. Great quality. An amazing self tanner that doesn’t fade mostly like others. It’s not sticky and doesn’t rub off and make a mess like normal. Very amazing
whitney h.
Culloden, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray on tan in to die for. Im in love with how silky smooth it glides on my skin. Its definitely my favorite go to when im feeling a little off with my tones. And i can wear it all seasons!
Jane V.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. This product is so incredibly easy to use. It is a great color and does not give you an orange tint. Instead, it gives you a warm summer glow. I got it at my local drug store and it was a great price. Also, it smells extremely good. Great buy!
Lilly❥ f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product was great!!! i use it so much it’s almost gone and i just love how healthy it makes my skin feel. this product has fast delivery and i will definitely be purchasing again! 10/10 product!
Cassidy H.
Gander
Love this! The color was really awesome and really easy to apply! I was sceptical at first, but it totally changed my mind!
Sandra N.
fort wayne
Love it ! I love how it feels and it doesn’t stick at all! Not pricey totally affordable and I would totally buy again
Shannon M.
This tanning product is amazing. I have pale skin and have always struggled to find a fake tanning product that provides me with a real tan result. This product has worked wonders on my skin, effectively providing me with the sun kissed look I was looking for. I rate this product 5 stars and highly recommend it!
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who carries it?
Sarah G.
Where can I find this and does it really work?
Tarra G.
Has anyone tried this? How is the texture - too watery, too thick? Would like to try to keep up my tan for a wedding this fall.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Ever had a bad tannin experience ?