Bliss A Tan For All Seasons uploaded by Angelina B.

BY BLISS

Get a natural-looking, head-to-toe tan with this quick drying mist. This fool-proof product is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant bronzer so you can see where you're spraying! from our spa to your skin™ self-tanning mist with quick-drying sun set™ bronzer Treasured in our treatment rooms, this advanced antioxidant-infused self-tanner gives you a gradual, sun-believable, head-to-toe tan and is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant sun set™ bronzer - so you can see where you re spraying without tanning your towels, too.  Plus, odor-repelling actives subdue the icky self-tanner smell! formula highlights: DHA interacts with amino acids in the top layers of skin to create a natural looking tan without sun exposure, in just hours  erythrulose, works in conjunction with DHA to provide a streakless, quick-drying sunless tan with mo see more...

• Where can I find this and does it really work? 1 Answers
  • Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who carries it?2 Answers
  • Ever had a bad tannin experience ?1 Answers
Kayley F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! It's so easy to apply and not streaky at all, it leaves you so bronzey and looking summery all the time! Bliss A Tan For All Seasons
Cassidy H.
Gander
Love this! The color was really awesome and really easy to apply! I was sceptical at first, but it totally changed my mind!
Lisa-marie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who doesn’t love a good tan! Can’t really say anything bad about this product it does what it says on the tin!
Sarah S.
lins, joão ramalho n•73
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente spray, fácil aplicação é fácil remoção , fixa bem e tem um perfume excelente
Lauren M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love self tanners and this is one of my favorites. It's easy to apply and it gives you a nice color, not orange. I found that I went through the bottle pretty quickly though.
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who carries it?
Sarah G.
Where can I find this and does it really work?
Tarra G.
Has anyone tried this? How is the texture - too watery, too thick? Would like to try to keep up my tan for a wedding this fall.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Ever had a bad tannin experience ?