Bliss A Tan For All Seasons uploaded by Angelina B.

BY BLISS

Get a natural-looking, head-to-toe tan with this quick drying mist. This fool-proof product is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant bronzer so you can see where you're spraying! from our spa to your skin™ self-tanning mist with quick-drying sun set™ bronzer Treasured in our treatment rooms, this advanced antioxidant-infused self-tanner gives you a gradual, sun-believable, head-to-toe tan and is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant sun set™ bronzer - so you can see where you re spraying without tanning your towels, too.  Plus, odor-repelling actives subdue the icky self-tanner smell! formula highlights: DHA interacts with amino acids in the top layers of skin to create a natural looking tan without sun exposure, in just hours  erythrulose, works in conjunction with DHA to provide a streakless, quick-drying sunless tan with mo see more...

• Where can I find this and does it really work? 1 Answers
  • Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who ca...2 Answers
  • Ever had a bad tannin experience ?1 Answers
Antionette V.
I couldn't wait to try this product. The first time I used it I felt like I had been kissed by the sun. I gave me the perfect glow that I was looking for. I felt so comfortable wearing my dress because my legs weren't ghost white.
Kayley F.
Love this! It's so easy to apply and not streaky at all, it leaves you so bronzey and looking summery all the time! Bliss A Tan For All Seasons
Cassidy H.
Gander
Love this! The color was really awesome and really easy to apply! I was sceptical at first, but it totally changed my mind!
Lisa-marie F.
Who doesn’t love a good tan! Can’t really say anything bad about this product it does what it says on the tin!
Sarah S.
lins, joão ramalho n•73
Excelente spray, fácil aplicação é fácil remoção , fixa bem e tem um perfume excelente
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who carries it?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Ever had a bad tannin experience ?
Tarra G.
Has anyone tried this? How is the texture - too watery, too thick? Would like to try to keep up my tan for a wedding this fall.
Sarah G.
Where can I find this and does it really work?