Bliss A Tan For All Seasons uploaded by Angelina B.

BY BLISS

Get a natural-looking, head-to-toe tan with this quick drying mist. This fool-proof product is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant bronzer so you can see where you're spraying! from our spa to your skin™ self-tanning mist with quick-drying sun set™ bronzer Treasured in our treatment rooms, this advanced antioxidant-infused self-tanner gives you a gradual, sun-believable, head-to-toe tan and is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant sun set™ bronzer - so you can see where you re spraying without tanning your towels, too.  Plus, odor-repelling actives subdue the icky self-tanner smell! formula highlights: DHA interacts with amino acids in the top layers of skin to create a natural looking tan without sun exposure, in just hours  erythrulose, works in conjunction with DHA to provide a streakless, quick-drying sunless tan with mo see more...

• Where can I find this and does it really work? 1 Answers
  • Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who ca...2 Answers
  • Ever had a bad tannin experience ?1 Answers
Olivia B.
Made my skin really greasy and left a residue on my sheets while sleeping. Kinda disappointing for the price. I wanted it to work better than it did.
Lauren p.
Calhoun
I love it so much it made my skin look amazing. After use everyone thought I had the best tan ever and thought I had been in the sun a lot
Shelby S.
Bloomington
Easy to use. Didn't leave me streaky. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that the color wasn't that drastic. Needed a couple coats.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This is a pretty good self tanner! It gives you a really nice glow and is very quick drying so you don't have to worry about messing it up!
Brooke C.
Like this all year round tan so I don't lose all my color in the cooler months and it don't make me look orange and font stain my hands
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
It's job is a m a z I n g lol like no lie no fake tan look look n a t u r a l ! (: and a decent price for this good as product
Shannon A.
Tanned nice and even! I like the spray since it seems to go on more even! It was a gradual glow and gave me some nice shine!!!
Chelsea B.
I like this product. It's alright. Not as tan as I wanted to be. Make sure to run in the area or it will leave running streaks.
Kayla B.
Linden
I liked the Bliss tan! It worked very well on my skin! I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends!
Brianna G.
Amarillo
Love this because during the winter my torso gets really white and I just need something to brown me up a little bit lol
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who carries it?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Ever had a bad tannin experience ?
Tarra G.
Has anyone tried this? How is the texture - too watery, too thick? Would like to try to keep up my tan for a wedding this fall.
Sarah G.
Where can I find this and does it really work?