Bliss A Tan For All Seasons uploaded by Angelina B.

BY BLISS

Get a natural-looking, head-to-toe tan with this quick drying mist. This fool-proof product is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant bronzer so you can see where you're spraying! from our spa to your skin™ self-tanning mist with quick-drying sun set™ bronzer Treasured in our treatment rooms, this advanced antioxidant-infused self-tanner gives you a gradual, sun-believable, head-to-toe tan and is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant sun set™ bronzer - so you can see where you re spraying without tanning your towels, too.  Plus, odor-repelling actives subdue the icky self-tanner smell! formula highlights: DHA interacts with amino acids in the top layers of skin to create a natural looking tan without sun exposure, in just hours  erythrulose, works in conjunction with DHA to provide a streakless, quick-drying sunless tan with mo see more...

• Where can I find this and does it really work? 1 Answers
  • Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who carries it?2 Answers
  • Ever had a bad tannin experience ?1 Answers
Brooke C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like this all year round tan so I don't lose all my color in the cooler months and it don't make me look orange and font stain my hands
Chelsea B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product. It's alright. Not as tan as I wanted to be. Make sure to run in the area or it will leave running streaks.
Shannon A.
Tanned nice and even! I like the spray since it seems to go on more even! It was a gradual glow and gave me some nice shine!!!
Kayla B.
Linden
I liked the Bliss tan! It worked very well on my skin! I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends!
Brianna G.
Amarillo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this because during the winter my torso gets really white and I just need something to brown me up a little bit lol
Autumn H.
Chillicothe
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product i love how even the tan is no marks no tan lines i just love it i dont know what i would do without it
Sandra N.
fort wayne
Love it ! I love how it feels and it doesn’t stick at all! Not pricey totally affordable and I would totally buy again
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to use and very natural looking tan. I am able to Apply this tomy face with no breakouts or irritating smell.
Mariah C.
Port Crane, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My roommate uses it and it looks so well on her! I think everyone should use it if you wanna tan. I recommend it!
Christine M.
Spanaway, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! love how my skin feels after putting it on. Great value for the price. Would always buy it again!
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who carries it?
Sarah G.
Where can I find this and does it really work?
Tarra G.
Has anyone tried this? How is the texture - too watery, too thick? Would like to try to keep up my tan for a wedding this fall.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Ever had a bad tannin experience ?