Bliss A Tan For All Seasons uploaded by Angelina B.

BY BLISS

Get a natural-looking, head-to-toe tan with this quick drying mist. This fool-proof product is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant bronzer so you can see where you're spraying! from our spa to your skin™ self-tanning mist with quick-drying sun set™ bronzer Treasured in our treatment rooms, this advanced antioxidant-infused self-tanner gives you a gradual, sun-believable, head-to-toe tan and is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant sun set™ bronzer - so you can see where you re spraying without tanning your towels, too.  Plus, odor-repelling actives subdue the icky self-tanner smell! formula highlights: DHA interacts with amino acids in the top layers of skin to create a natural looking tan without sun exposure, in just hours  erythrulose, works in conjunction with DHA to provide a streakless, quick-drying sunless tan with mo see more...

• Where can I find this and does it really work? 1 Answers
  • Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who carries it?2 Answers
  • Ever had a bad tannin experience ?1 Answers
jasmine m.
I am a self tanner junky! This self tanner comes as an aerosol can which is so easy to spray and apply. I do not even find a need to have to use a mitt and rub it in, the formula is so great that it does not leave you with any streaks. This self tanner leaves me with such a natural olive color. Everyone can't even tell I have something on!
Lindsey R.
dubuque
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was overall a pretty good product. I had a couple of lines around my feet, but overly wasn't that streaky. I really liked the color on the package. I thought they did a good job with making the packaging look really good!
Pamela R.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I really wanted to like this product but it gave my skin an orange tint rather than a pretty golden brown tone. It's difficult for me to get tan, I get sunburnt really easily so I have to use spray tan or tanning lotions. This may work for someone with a medium skin color.
Ciara S.
Warwick , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all bliss products! This is one of the many bliss product I love using for a safe flow, the product is worth every penny at a reasonable price. The formula is gentle and does not leave a "fake" orange color.
jessica O.
Holly Lk Rnch, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to have a healthy glow without damaging my skin. This stuff isn't over oily or streaky. I gave it a try and was impressed. I'd say I'm not happy with the smell but that's typical with tanning products.
Kamrey M.
Grand Bay, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first time I used this products. I feel like there are much better products out there. The packaging is nice, but the tan leaves you streaky.
Olivia B.
Made my skin really greasy and left a residue on my sheets while sleeping. Kinda disappointing for the price. I wanted it to work better than it did.
Shelby S.
Bloomington
Easy to use. Didn't leave me streaky. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that the color wasn't that drastic. Needed a couple coats.
Lauren p.
Calhoun
I love it so much it made my skin look amazing. After use everyone thought I had the best tan ever and thought I had been in the sun a lot
Brooke C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like this all year round tan so I don't lose all my color in the cooler months and it don't make me look orange and font stain my hands
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who carries it?
Sarah G.
Where can I find this and does it really work?
Tarra G.
Has anyone tried this? How is the texture - too watery, too thick? Would like to try to keep up my tan for a wedding this fall.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Ever had a bad tannin experience ?