Bliss A Tan For All Seasons uploaded by Angelina B.

BY BLISS

Get a natural-looking, head-to-toe tan with this quick drying mist. This fool-proof product is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant bronzer so you can see where you're spraying! from our spa to your skin™ self-tanning mist with quick-drying sun set™ bronzer Treasured in our treatment rooms, this advanced antioxidant-infused self-tanner gives you a gradual, sun-believable, head-to-toe tan and is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant sun set™ bronzer - so you can see where you re spraying without tanning your towels, too.  Plus, odor-repelling actives subdue the icky self-tanner smell! formula highlights: DHA interacts with amino acids in the top layers of skin to create a natural looking tan without sun exposure, in just hours  erythrulose, works in conjunction with DHA to provide a streakless, quick-drying sunless tan with mo see more...

• Where can I find this and does it really work? 1 Answers
  • Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who carries it?2 Answers
  • Ever had a bad tannin experience ?1 Answers
Nicole S.
Manalapan, NJ
Very easy to apply sometimes it applies kind of blotchy and hard to even out on some parts of your body. I bought this product at my local target it was in the middle of effective and disappointing I probably wouldn't buy this again.
Pamela R.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I really wanted to like this product but it gave my skin an orange tint rather than a pretty golden brown tone. It's difficult for me to get tan, I get sunburnt really easily so I have to use spray tan or tanning lotions. This may work for someone with a medium skin color.
Ciara S.
Warwick, RI
I love all bliss products! This is one of the many bliss product I love using for a safe flow, the product is worth every penny at a reasonable price. The formula is gentle and does not leave a "fake" orange color.
jessica O.
Holly Lk Rnch, TX
I like to have a healthy glow without damaging my skin. This stuff isn't over oily or streaky. I gave it a try and was impressed. I'd say I'm not happy with the smell but that's typical with tanning products.
Lilly❥ f.
this product was great!!! i use it so much it’s almost gone and i just love how healthy it makes my skin feel. this product has fast delivery and i will definitely be purchasing again! 10/10 product!
Cristina C.
Clark
I was very pleased with this product! It is slightly over priced but it smells great and drys quickly. Multiple applications may be necessary however for someone who is very light skinned this is a great choice!
Shaunna  O.
Lynn, MA
This tan in a can works amazing it doesn't look fake it doesn't smell bad either and I love it I suggest you people try it it's a little much but still worth every penny
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
This is the first time I use it, I love self-tanners and this is one of my favorites. It is easy to apply and gives a nice color, is not orange. I discovered that went through the bottle rather quickly though.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a great tanning spray. It does not smell really bad like other brands and dries fairly quickly. I love that it does not give my skin an orange tint.
Kamrey M.
Grand Bay, AL
This was the first time I used this products. I feel like there are much better products out there. The packaging is nice, but the tan leaves you streaky.
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who carries it?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Ever had a bad tannin experience ?
Tarra G.
Has anyone tried this? How is the texture - too watery, too thick? Would like to try to keep up my tan for a wedding this fall.
Sarah G.
Where can I find this and does it really work?