Bliss A Tan For All Seasons uploaded by Angelina B.

BY BLISS

Get a natural-looking, head-to-toe tan with this quick drying mist. This fool-proof product is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant bronzer so you can see where you're spraying! from our spa to your skin™ self-tanning mist with quick-drying sun set™ bronzer Treasured in our treatment rooms, this advanced antioxidant-infused self-tanner gives you a gradual, sun-believable, head-to-toe tan and is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant sun set™ bronzer - so you can see where you re spraying without tanning your towels, too.  Plus, odor-repelling actives subdue the icky self-tanner smell! formula highlights: DHA interacts with amino acids in the top layers of skin to create a natural looking tan without sun exposure, in just hours  erythrulose, works in conjunction with DHA to provide a streakless, quick-drying sunless tan with mo see more...

• Where can I find this and does it really work? 1 Answers
  • Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who ca...2 Answers
  • Ever had a bad tannin experience ?1 Answers
Leah E.
Livonia, MI
This was not my favorite self tanner but definitely a good choice if you're looking for quick and cheap. Mine didn't last very long and it was hard to keep on in the summer heat without sweating. I would buy again but only for something very temporary!
Nicole S.
Manalapan, NJ
Very easy to apply sometimes it applies kind of blotchy and hard to even out on some parts of your body. I bought this product at my local target it was in the middle of effective and disappointing I probably wouldn't buy this again.
Emily B.
New York City
Doesn't smell bad and works super well and lasts longer then most! I also like how this didn't dry out my skin. Purchased at Bliss salon after I got a facial. Easy to apply and would recommend to others as opposed to paying for a regular spray tan at a machine!
jessica O.
Tyler, TX
I like to have a healthy glow without damaging my skin. This stuff isn't over oily or streaky. I gave it a try and was impressed. I'd say I'm not happy with the smell but that's typical with tanning products.
Meg C.
Austin
I am now offensively tan. I could pass off as an African American with only one thin layer of spray. I'm scared, it won't wash off. Will I be like this forever? Will I be racially profiled for the rest of my life? Help
Shaunna  O.
Lowell, MA
This tan in a can works amazing it doesn't look fake it doesn't smell bad either and I love it I suggest you people try it it's a little much but still worth every penny
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
This is the first time I use it, I love self-tanners and this is one of my favorites. It is easy to apply and gives a nice color, is not orange. I discovered that went through the bottle rather quickly though.
Lilly❥ f.
oak creek
this product was great!!! i use it so much it’s almost gone and i just love how healthy it makes my skin feel. this product has fast delivery and i will definitely be purchasing again! 10/10 product!
Lisa T.
Albuquerque , NM
This is a great tanning spray. It does not smell really bad like other brands and dries fairly quickly. I love that it does not give my skin an orange tint.
Kamrey M.
Grand Bay, AL
This was the first time I used this products. I feel like there are much better products out there. The packaging is nice, but the tan leaves you streaky.
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who carries it?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Ever had a bad tannin experience ?
Tarra G.
Has anyone tried this? How is the texture - too watery, too thick? Would like to try to keep up my tan for a wedding this fall.
Sarah G.
Where can I find this and does it really work?