Bliss A Tan For All Seasons uploaded by Angelina B.

BY BLISS

Get a natural-looking, head-to-toe tan with this quick drying mist. This fool-proof product is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant bronzer so you can see where you're spraying! from our spa to your skin™ self-tanning mist with quick-drying sun set™ bronzer Treasured in our treatment rooms, this advanced antioxidant-infused self-tanner gives you a gradual, sun-believable, head-to-toe tan and is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant sun set™ bronzer - so you can see where you re spraying without tanning your towels, too.  Plus, odor-repelling actives subdue the icky self-tanner smell! formula highlights: DHA interacts with amino acids in the top layers of skin to create a natural looking tan without sun exposure, in just hours  erythrulose, works in conjunction with DHA to provide a streakless, quick-drying sunless tan with mo see more...

• Where can I find this and does it really work? 1 Answers
  • Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who carries it?2 Answers
  • Ever had a bad tannin experience ?1 Answers
Emily B.
New York City
Doesn't smell bad and works super well and lasts longer then most! I also like how this didn't dry out my skin. Purchased at Bliss salon after I got a facial. Easy to apply and would recommend to others as opposed to paying for a regular spray tan at a machine!
Meg C.
Austin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am now offensively tan. I could pass off as an African American with only one thin layer of spray. I'm scared, it won't wash off. Will I be like this forever? Will I be racially profiled for the rest of my life? Help
whitney h.
Culloden, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray on tan in to die for. Im in love with how silky smooth it glides on my skin. Its definitely my favorite go to when im feeling a little off with my tones. And i can wear it all seasons!
Lilly❥ f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product was great!!! i use it so much it’s almost gone and i just love how healthy it makes my skin feel. this product has fast delivery and i will definitely be purchasing again! 10/10 product!
Cristina C.
I was very pleased with this product! It is slightly over priced but it smells great and drys quickly. Multiple applications may be necessary however for someone who is very light skinned this is a great choice!
Caitlyn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bliss is one of the best products I have ever tried. Great quality. An amazing self tanner that doesn’t fade mostly like others. It’s not sticky and doesn’t rub off and make a mess like normal. Very amazing
alivia w.
Catskill
this gave me a terrible tan leaving me a horrid orange!!! how absurd i would give it one star but i think i did have some hand in the way that it turned out based on the color i choose. i wouldn't recommend this product but i would advise that if u do get it be ware of your color choice
Brianna E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay self tanner. The wear doesn't last you as long and it smudges. I got mine online. I'm not sure if I would go out of my way and buy this again but It wan't my cup of tea. I was expecting it to be a bit better on the wear and they could improve more on the formula.
Desiree J.
Airway Hgts, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My second favorite spray tan of all brands! I love the scent as well as the "after scent" unlike most spray tans you have that weird funk smell. With this product I didn't have that at all and it gave my olive skin a beautiful beachy bronze. I love this stuff!
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a fan but maybe because I just used it for the first time & im sure there trick to how to away etc. but I'm hoping to like it because this girl needs a tan. The price is okay. Not too sure if I'll purchase again becuase I'm just trying it out.
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who carries it?
Sarah G.
Where can I find this and does it really work?
Tarra G.
Has anyone tried this? How is the texture - too watery, too thick? Would like to try to keep up my tan for a wedding this fall.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Ever had a bad tannin experience ?