Bliss A Tan For All Seasons uploaded by Angelina B.

BY BLISS

Get a natural-looking, head-to-toe tan with this quick drying mist. This fool-proof product is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant bronzer so you can see where you're spraying! from our spa to your skin™ self-tanning mist with quick-drying sun set™ bronzer Treasured in our treatment rooms, this advanced antioxidant-infused self-tanner gives you a gradual, sun-believable, head-to-toe tan and is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant sun set™ bronzer - so you can see where you re spraying without tanning your towels, too.  Plus, odor-repelling actives subdue the icky self-tanner smell! formula highlights: DHA interacts with amino acids in the top layers of skin to create a natural looking tan without sun exposure, in just hours  erythrulose, works in conjunction with DHA to provide a streakless, quick-drying sunless tan with mo see more...

• Where can I find this and does it really work? 1 Answers
  • Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who ca...2 Answers
  • Ever had a bad tannin experience ?1 Answers
Lindsey R.
Asbury , IA
This product was overall a pretty good product. I had a couple of lines around my feet, but overly wasn't that streaky. I really liked the color on the package. I thought they did a good job with making the packaging look really good!
Pamela R.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I really wanted to like this product but it gave my skin an orange tint rather than a pretty golden brown tone. It's difficult for me to get tan, I get sunburnt really easily so I have to use spray tan or tanning lotions. This may work for someone with a medium skin color.
Ciara S.
Warwick, RI
I love all bliss products! This is one of the many bliss product I love using for a safe flow, the product is worth every penny at a reasonable price. The formula is gentle and does not leave a "fake" orange color.
Lilly❥ f.
oak creek
this product was great!!! i use it so much it’s almost gone and i just love how healthy it makes my skin feel. this product has fast delivery and i will definitely be purchasing again! 10/10 product!
Cristina C.
Clark
I was very pleased with this product! It is slightly over priced but it smells great and drys quickly. Multiple applications may be necessary however for someone who is very light skinned this is a great choice!
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
Bliss a tan for all seasons is awesome 👏 ladies ! It's a natural finish that everyone will love ❤! It's amazing how real the tan looks ! It's definitely met my expectations and I would totally recommend it to anyone looking for a spray tan experience for a great price & beautiful touch and ton to your skin ❤❤️️ I used it for this beautiful Halloween costume 💘 it's so amazing 😉 try them all ! Bliss A Tan For All Seasons
Shannon M.
This tanning product is amazing. I have pale skin and have always struggled to find a fake tanning product that provides me with a real tan result. This product has worked wonders on my skin, effectively providing me with the sun kissed look I was looking for. I rate this product 5 stars and highly recommend it!
Ayomide Aliyyah B.
Houston
as a person with my type of skin color i obviously couldn't use this product but i bought it for my friend and she has been using it ever since then.So its obviously really good unless she would have stopped using it after i first bought it for her.the price is okay not too pricey or not too cheap either
Aoife M.
Jamestown
Very light weight, natural looking self tanner, minus the nasty smell other self tanning products can have. I’ve been using this for a while now. Very quick results for a very decent price. Always keep a bottle in my bag to top up after a spray tan or in case I’m looking a little pale. Almost like a bronzer in a bottle! Love this!
Lauren Z.
Madison, WI
Smells great. Very light and tends to dry quickly. May need to use it a few times before noticeable color, but the color that it does give off is great. Good value for what you buy. Didn't leave streak and was easy application. Would recommend and would buy again
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who carries it?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Ever had a bad tannin experience ?
Tarra G.
Has anyone tried this? How is the texture - too watery, too thick? Would like to try to keep up my tan for a wedding this fall.
Sarah G.
Where can I find this and does it really work?