Bliss A Tan For All Seasons uploaded by Angelina B.

BY BLISS

Get a natural-looking, head-to-toe tan with this quick drying mist. This fool-proof product is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant bronzer so you can see where you're spraying! from our spa to your skin™ self-tanning mist with quick-drying sun set™ bronzer Treasured in our treatment rooms, this advanced antioxidant-infused self-tanner gives you a gradual, sun-believable, head-to-toe tan and is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant sun set™ bronzer - so you can see where you re spraying without tanning your towels, too.  Plus, odor-repelling actives subdue the icky self-tanner smell! formula highlights: DHA interacts with amino acids in the top layers of skin to create a natural looking tan without sun exposure, in just hours  erythrulose, works in conjunction with DHA to provide a streakless, quick-drying sunless tan with mo see more...

• Where can I find this and does it really work? 1 Answers
  • Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who carries it?2 Answers
  • Ever had a bad tannin experience ?1 Answers
Shannon M.
This tanning product is amazing. I have pale skin and have always struggled to find a fake tanning product that provides me with a real tan result. This product has worked wonders on my skin, effectively providing me with the sun kissed look I was looking for. I rate this product 5 stars and highly recommend it!
Ayomide Aliyyah B.
Houston
as a person with my type of skin color i obviously couldn't use this product but i bought it for my friend and she has been using it ever since then.So its obviously really good unless she would have stopped using it after i first bought it for her.the price is okay not too pricey or not too cheap either
alivia w.
Catskill
this gave me a terrible tan leaving me a horrid orange!!! how absurd i would give it one star but i think i did have some hand in the way that it turned out based on the color i choose. i wouldn't recommend this product but i would advise that if u do get it be ware of your color choice
Aoife M.
Jamestown
Very light weight, natural looking self tanner, minus the nasty smell other self tanning products can have. I’ve been using this for a while now. Very quick results for a very decent price. Always keep a bottle in my bag to top up after a spray tan or in case I’m looking a little pale. Almost like a bronzer in a bottle! Love this!
Brianna E.
This is an okay self tanner. The wear doesn't last you as long and it smudges. I got mine online. I'm not sure if I would go out of my way and buy this again but It wan't my cup of tea. I was expecting it to be a bit better on the wear and they could improve more on the formula.
Desiree J.
Airway Hgts, WA
My second favorite spray tan of all brands! I love the scent as well as the "after scent" unlike most spray tans you have that weird funk smell. With this product I didn't have that at all and it gave my olive skin a beautiful beachy bronze. I love this stuff!
DONNA V.
ONLY because I am, like most of the women in this world plus sized and they need a bigger can.... I will gladly pay for more product mind you just wanting more than 2&1/2 tans from a can. That said I ADORE this product! This is in fact my only review to-date.
I have beyond fair skin. I am unable to be exposed to much natural light due to health reasons so you can only guess exactly how fair I am. I have tried various self tanning products in my life at many different price points. Everything from drugstores to makeup counters and everyone has been a streaky, unnatural colored mess until now.
While at first glance when you spray on the product the almost eggplant/brown guide color can freak you out I, at least, have always finished with a perfect tan every single time.
I do recommend enlisting the help of a close friend or spouse/bf/gf as it is nearly impossible to get your own back and to see if the guide color is even all over. That being said, if it can make my nearly sheet white flesh look naturally tan I would hope it would work just as well for everyone. (In a pinch, I have used loose baby powder as face powder before, lightly of course, and was in fact told several times that night how great I looked! (Little did they know lol) If that gives you any idea at all of how pale I am....
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
I'm not a fan but maybe because I just used it for the first time & im sure there trick to how to away etc. but I'm hoping to like it because this girl needs a tan. The price is okay. Not too sure if I'll purchase again becuase I'm just trying it out.
jasmine m.
I am a self tanner junky! This self tanner comes as an aerosol can which is so easy to spray and apply. I do not even find a need to have to use a mitt and rub it in, the formula is so great that it does not leave you with any streaks. This self tanner leaves me with such a natural olive color. Everyone can't even tell I have something on!
Lindsey R.
Asbury , IA
This product was overall a pretty good product. I had a couple of lines around my feet, but overly wasn't that streaky. I really liked the color on the package. I thought they did a good job with making the packaging look really good!
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who carries it?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Ever had a bad tannin experience ?
Tarra G.
Has anyone tried this? How is the texture - too watery, too thick? Would like to try to keep up my tan for a wedding this fall.
Sarah G.
Where can I find this and does it really work?