Bliss A Tan For All Seasons uploaded by Angelina B.

BY BLISS

Get a natural-looking, head-to-toe tan with this quick drying mist. This fool-proof product is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant bronzer so you can see where you're spraying! from our spa to your skin™ self-tanning mist with quick-drying sun set™ bronzer Treasured in our treatment rooms, this advanced antioxidant-infused self-tanner gives you a gradual, sun-believable, head-to-toe tan and is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant sun set™ bronzer - so you can see where you re spraying without tanning your towels, too.  Plus, odor-repelling actives subdue the icky self-tanner smell! formula highlights: DHA interacts with amino acids in the top layers of skin to create a natural looking tan without sun exposure, in just hours  erythrulose, works in conjunction with DHA to provide a streakless, quick-drying sunless tan with mo see more...

• Where can I find this and does it really work? 1 Answers
  • Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who carries it?2 Answers
  • Ever had a bad tannin experience ?1 Answers
Alyssa W.
Antioch, TN
I am someone who is always looking for a base tan, as I spend most of my days outside because of my job, but the tan lines that come with that are NOT pretty. I prefer a mousse product to apply but in a pinch, I will use a spray but I feel like they don’t apply as evenly.
Lauren Z.
Madison, WI
Smells great. Very light and tends to dry quickly. May need to use it a few times before noticeable color, but the color that it does give off is great. Good value for what you buy. Didn't leave streak and was easy application. Would recommend and would buy again
Alexandra S.
my favorite product to use for a quick easy tan during all times of the year (: The packaging was easy to open and simple yet sleek. It allowed the product to be shipped easily without any harm or damage. The product left a smooth gentle feel on the skin which never faded.
Leah E.
Livonia, MI
This was not my favorite self tanner but definitely a good choice if you're looking for quick and cheap. Mine didn't last very long and it was hard to keep on in the summer heat without sweating. I would buy again but only for something very temporary!
Jane V.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product. This product is so incredibly easy to use. It is a great color and does not give you an orange tint. Instead, it gives you a warm summer glow. I got it at my local drug store and it was a great price. Also, it smells extremely good. Great buy!
Emily B.
New York City
Doesn't smell bad and works super well and lasts longer then most! I also like how this didn't dry out my skin. Purchased at Bliss salon after I got a facial. Easy to apply and would recommend to others as opposed to paying for a regular spray tan at a machine!
Meg C.
Austin
I am now offensively tan. I could pass off as an African American with only one thin layer of spray. I'm scared, it won't wash off. Will I be like this forever? Will I be racially profiled for the rest of my life? Help
whitney h.
Culloden, WV
This spray on tan in to die for. Im in love with how silky smooth it glides on my skin. Its definitely my favorite go to when im feeling a little off with my tones. And i can wear it all seasons!
Caitlyn G.
Bliss is one of the best products I have ever tried. Great quality. An amazing self tanner that doesn’t fade mostly like others. It’s not sticky and doesn’t rub off and make a mess like normal. Very amazing
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
Bliss a tan for all seasons is awesome 👏 ladies ! It's a natural finish that everyone will love ❤! It's amazing how real the tan looks ! It's definitely met my expectations and I would totally recommend it to anyone looking for a spray tan experience for a great price & beautiful touch and ton to your skin ❤❤️️ I used it for this beautiful Halloween costume 💘 it's so amazing 😉 try them all ! Bliss A Tan For All Seasons
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who carries it?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Ever had a bad tannin experience ?
Tarra G.
Has anyone tried this? How is the texture - too watery, too thick? Would like to try to keep up my tan for a wedding this fall.
Sarah G.
Where can I find this and does it really work?