Bliss A Tan For All Seasons uploaded by Angelina B.

BY BLISS

Get a natural-looking, head-to-toe tan with this quick drying mist. This fool-proof product is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant bronzer so you can see where you're spraying! from our spa to your skin™ self-tanning mist with quick-drying sun set™ bronzer Treasured in our treatment rooms, this advanced antioxidant-infused self-tanner gives you a gradual, sun-believable, head-to-toe tan and is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant sun set™ bronzer - so you can see where you re spraying without tanning your towels, too.  Plus, odor-repelling actives subdue the icky self-tanner smell! formula highlights: DHA interacts with amino acids in the top layers of skin to create a natural looking tan without sun exposure, in just hours  erythrulose, works in conjunction with DHA to provide a streakless, quick-drying sunless tan with mo see more...

• Where can I find this and does it really work? 1 Answers
  • Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who ca...2 Answers
  • Ever had a bad tannin experience ?1 Answers
Alyssa W.
Antioch, TN
I am someone who is always looking for a base tan, as I spend most of my days outside because of my job, but the tan lines that come with that are NOT pretty. I prefer a mousse product to apply but in a pinch, I will use a spray but I feel like they don’t apply as evenly.
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
my favorite product to use for a quick easy tan during all times of the year (: The packaging was easy to open and simple yet sleek. It allowed the product to be shipped easily without any harm or damage. The product left a smooth gentle feel on the skin which never faded.
Jane V.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product. This product is so incredibly easy to use. It is a great color and does not give you an orange tint. Instead, it gives you a warm summer glow. I got it at my local drug store and it was a great price. Also, it smells extremely good. Great buy!
whitney h.
Culloden, WV
This spray on tan in to die for. Im in love with how silky smooth it glides on my skin. Its definitely my favorite go to when im feeling a little off with my tones. And i can wear it all seasons!
Caitlyn G.
Bliss is one of the best products I have ever tried. Great quality. An amazing self tanner that doesn’t fade mostly like others. It’s not sticky and doesn’t rub off and make a mess like normal. Very amazing
alivia w.
Catskill
this gave me a terrible tan leaving me a horrid orange!!! how absurd i would give it one star but i think i did have some hand in the way that it turned out based on the color i choose. i wouldn't recommend this product but i would advise that if u do get it be ware of your color choice
Brianna E.
This is an okay self tanner. The wear doesn't last you as long and it smudges. I got mine online. I'm not sure if I would go out of my way and buy this again but It wan't my cup of tea. I was expecting it to be a bit better on the wear and they could improve more on the formula.
DONNA V.
1,130 reviews
ONLY because I am, like most of the women in this world plus sized and they need a bigger can.... I will gladly pay for more product mind you just wanting more than 2&1/2 tans from a can. That said I ADORE this product! This is in fact my only review to-date.
I have beyond fair skin. I am unable to be exposed to much natural light due to health reasons so you can only guess exactly how fair I am. I have tried various self tanning products in my life at many different price points. Everything from drugstores to makeup counters and everyone has been a streaky, unnatural colored mess until now.
While at first glance when you spray on the product the almost eggplant/brown guide color can freak you out I, at least, have always finished with a perfect tan every single time.
I do recommend enlisting the help of a close friend or spouse/bf/gf as it is nearly impossible to get your own back and to see if the guide color is even all over. That being said, if it can make my nearly sheet white flesh look naturally tan I would hope it would work just as well for everyone. (In a pinch, I have used loose baby powder as face powder before, lightly of course, and was in fact told several times that night how great I looked! (Little did they know lol) If that gives you any idea at all of how pale I am....
Blanca R.
arvin, CA
I'm not a fan but maybe because I just used it for the first time & im sure there trick to how to away etc. but I'm hoping to like it because this girl needs a tan. The price is okay. Not too sure if I'll purchase again becuase I'm just trying it out.
jasmine m.
I am a self tanner junky! This self tanner comes as an aerosol can which is so easy to spray and apply. I do not even find a need to have to use a mitt and rub it in, the formula is so great that it does not leave you with any streaks. This self tanner leaves me with such a natural olive color. Everyone can't even tell I have something on!
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who carries it?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Ever had a bad tannin experience ?
Tarra G.
Has anyone tried this? How is the texture - too watery, too thick? Would like to try to keep up my tan for a wedding this fall.
Sarah G.
Where can I find this and does it really work?