Bliss A Tan For All Seasons uploaded by Angelina B.

BY BLISS

Get a natural-looking, head-to-toe tan with this quick drying mist. This fool-proof product is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant bronzer so you can see where you're spraying! from our spa to your skin™ self-tanning mist with quick-drying sun set™ bronzer Treasured in our treatment rooms, this advanced antioxidant-infused self-tanner gives you a gradual, sun-believable, head-to-toe tan and is formulated with aloe vera and a transfer-resistant sun set™ bronzer - so you can see where you re spraying without tanning your towels, too.  Plus, odor-repelling actives subdue the icky self-tanner smell! formula highlights: DHA interacts with amino acids in the top layers of skin to create a natural looking tan without sun exposure, in just hours  erythrulose, works in conjunction with DHA to provide a streakless, quick-drying sunless tan with mo see more...

• Where can I find this and does it really work? 1 Answers
  • Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who carries it?2 Answers
  • Ever had a bad tannin experience ?1 Answers
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
This is the first time I use it, I love self-tanners and this is one of my favorites. It is easy to apply and gives a nice color, is not orange. I discovered that went through the bottle rather quickly though.
Angelina B.
keene
Bliss a tan for all seasons is awesome 👏 ladies ! It's a natural finish that everyone will love ❤! It's amazing how real the tan looks ! It's definitely met my expectations and I would totally recommend it to anyone looking for a spray tan experience for a great price & beautiful touch and ton to your skin ❤❤️️ I used it for this beautiful Halloween costume 💘 it's so amazing 😉 try them all ! Bliss A Tan For All Seasons
Shannon M.
This tanning product is amazing. I have pale skin and have always struggled to find a fake tanning product that provides me with a real tan result. This product has worked wonders on my skin, effectively providing me with the sun kissed look I was looking for. I rate this product 5 stars and highly recommend it!
Ayomide Aliyyah B.
Houston
as a person with my type of skin color i obviously couldn't use this product but i bought it for my friend and she has been using it ever since then.So its obviously really good unless she would have stopped using it after i first bought it for her.the price is okay not too pricey or not too cheap either
Quez💍 M.
Fayetteville
Very light weight, natural looking self tanner, minus the nasty smell other self tanning products can have. I’ve been using this for a while now. Very quick results for a very decent price. Always keep a bottle in my bag to top up after a spray tan or in case I’m looking a little pale. Almost like a bronzer in a bottle! Love this!
Alyssa W.
Antioch, TN
I am someone who is always looking for a base tan, as I spend most of my days outside because of my job, but the tan lines that come with that are NOT pretty. I prefer a mousse product to apply but in a pinch, I will use a spray but I feel like they don’t apply as evenly.
Lauren Z.
Madison, WI
Smells great. Very light and tends to dry quickly. May need to use it a few times before noticeable color, but the color that it does give off is great. Good value for what you buy. Didn't leave streak and was easy application. Would recommend and would buy again
Leah E.
Detroit
This was not my favorite self tanner but definitely a good choice if you're looking for quick and cheap. Mine didn't last very long and it was hard to keep on in the summer heat without sweating. I would buy again but only for something very temporary!
Nicole S.
Manalapan, NJ
Very easy to apply sometimes it applies kind of blotchy and hard to even out on some parts of your body. I bought this product at my local target it was in the middle of effective and disappointing I probably wouldn't buy this again.
Jane V.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product. This product is so incredibly easy to use. It is a great color and does not give you an orange tint. Instead, it gives you a warm summer glow. I got it at my local drug store and it was a great price. Also, it smells extremely good. Great buy!
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
Can someone tell me where I can find this? Online? Who carries it?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Ever had a bad tannin experience ?
Tarra G.
Has anyone tried this? How is the texture - too watery, too thick? Would like to try to keep up my tan for a wedding this fall.
Sarah G.
Where can I find this and does it really work?