Bliss 11534295701 Fabulous Everyday Eye Cream - 15Ml-0.5Oz uploaded by Mirror M.

BY BLISS

Helps retain moisture in skin. Formulated with grapeseed oil and vitamin E for antioxidant protection. Blended brightening powders to combat dark circles. Unveils a brilliant and ageless looking eye area. see more...

Rachel M.
Piscataway, NJ
I got this in an Ipsy bag. I absolutely love love loved it! I wake up often tired because I work 3 jobs, workout late at night and often read before bed so my eyes get a beating every day. The fabulous everyday eye cream is just that fabulous and so refreshing!
Meghan C.
Boise
I found this cream on sale at Marshall's, and decided I HAD to try it! Overall, it was a pretty decent product. The packaging was adorable, the bottle was the perfect size, and the colors were adorable. It had a nice, lightweight texture and wasn't very harsh (which is huge for me, and my gentle skin.) It felt incredible going on, but I didn't notice a ton of improvement in my eye-area compared to other creams I've used (such as Clinique, Origins, and Nerium.) over time. It was a nice product, and I may use it in the mornings under makeup, but would probably not buy it as a stand-alone eye cream.
Maite L.
Dalton, GA
This is a good everyday option of an eye cream. I got mine at TJ Mac at a lower price so I definitely got a good deal.i like that it is light and not greasy. It sinks into the eye area nicely really filling in any small lines you may have . I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a light everyday cream . It is not heavy duty so if you have many fine lines or deep ones you may want something a little bit stronger than this .
Ada K.
So my main problem when it comes to the under eye area is dark circles, and fine lines. When I look for an under eye product my main concern is if it will hydrate my skin enough and this one did. I didn't notice it to reduce my dark circles but it worked to hydrate the gentle skin under my eyes and that was enough for me. Also it was not scented which was a bonus for me because scented products tend to dry your skin out more easily.
sol Q.
I got this product as a free gift from my ulta purchase. I was excited to use it since it was my first time using this brand, it was ehh ok I don’t see anything good about it just the feeling that leaves my under eye area fresh and I suppose minty cool sensation . To me it seems like an ordinary eye cream that smells like orange 🍊. I thought it would waken my skin bit it really doesn’t do much.
Vasavi.. R.
Lexington
This is a basic eye cream that is lightweight and hydrates the eye area. Since it absorbs quickly,it's ideal for using under makeup.  I haven't been using this long enough to notice any lightning of dark circles, but I find that such claims are generally not true(usually caused by lack of sleep). If you are young and just need a moisturizingeye cream this will do the trick.
Maxine M.
Dallas
I personally like everything from the line this is a good eye cream but not a great eye cream. It is good for a daily use for someone who’s in their mid 20s to early 30s I do not recommend this for very mature skin as it doesn’t do much. It does keep the skin around the eye area nice and hydrated for easy make up application so I would definitely use this as an artist and keep in my kit to prep the skin before any make up application.
stephanie k.
Tomahawk, WI
The smell of this stuff is phenomenal. It's a very clean and refreshing orange smell. I actually got this as a free gift once, and I used the whole tube and now I buy it all of the one. I definitely notice that my under eyes don't look so tired, and that the fine lines that I noticed aren't going away. The only thing I don't like is that it feels a little greasy.
Brae C.
Bryan, TX
Absolutely love this product! It really works, my eyes get supper puffy and just isn't pretty and this was my life saver.  I was really worried that it would make my under eyes oil and cause my concealer crease and just look bad but it didn't at all! And after a while I noticed myself not even always applying concealer! I would highly recommend!
Wendy.Garcia❤ G.
Tulia, TX
This under eye cream feels so good on the skin amazing on your skin. it helps with dark circles and really helped on the bags under my eyes. It is reasonably priced. It does what it says and what I expected from it. I would definitely buy it again and tell my family and friends to get it. I will tell them of my experience with it.