Bliss 11534295701 Fabulous Everyday Eye Cream - 15Ml-0.5Oz uploaded by Mirror M.

BY BLISS #17 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Helps retain moisture in skin. Formulated with grapeseed oil and vitamin E for antioxidant protection. Blended brightening powders to combat dark circles. Unveils a brilliant and ageless looking eye area. see more...

Kimberly L.
Athens, GA
I like this. I received this in either my ipsy or boxycharm and i did use the entire sample so, it was a great product! I haven't re purchased it, because I receive so many eye creams in my subscription boxes that I don't have to, but this product is definitely one I'd consider buying in the future if I discontinue my beauty subs.
Olivia F.
I liked this eye cream! It helped reduce puffiness, and it was very lightweight. I couldn't even tell I had anything on. I apply it at night, normally, but it also layers well under makeup and sunscreen. You only need a little bit, so the tube lasts a long time.
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
Great product. I love it especially for the price. It's lightweight and helps reduce my redness/sensitive itchy eyes. There's a lot of product for the cost and it will last forever! I would definitely recommend this product to friends.
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
This product isn't too shabby, not the best in it's class, but great for the price. This is just a basic every day hydrating under eye cream, not an anti aging or de puffing cream. This is great as a maintenance or preventative cream
Athena M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I received a small sample of this item from Sephora. I really liked it but my sample didn't feel like it was enough for me to say for sure. It smells pretty nice but it worked really well for me and my under eye bags.
Jocelyn P.
Martinsburg, WV
This is the best eye cream I have tried and i like how it doesn't say for aging or anything like that. It is a good value eye cream. Yes, it is really good!!! It is very gentle on the eyes,
Tylia F.
Jonesboro, GA
Love this product. Smells awesome. Work awesome on my lips. Have my lips awesome
yam m.

mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I like that this product has a scent that is not strong. this feels so good under my eye.
it smells really good. I love it! it is very affordable. it is not expensive at
all. It has a nice scent to it. It is also long lasting. I use this product
four to six times a week. i definitely recommend it to others get yours now!
sol Q.
I got this product as a free gift from my ulta purchase. I was excited to use it since it was my first time using this brand, it was ehh ok I don’t see anything good about it just the feeling that leaves my under eye area fresh and I suppose minty cool sensation . To me it seems like an ordinary eye cream that smells like orange 🍊. I thought it would waken my skin bit it really doesn’t do much.
Gillianne S.
This product is absolutely amazing. I could not go a day without it. It always makes my eyes feel so refreshed and it has gotten rid of the puffiness and bags around my eyes. I absolutely love this eye cream and would 100% recommend it to absolutely anyone who is looking for an eye cream that genuinely works.