Bliss 11534295701 Fabulous Everyday Eye Cream - 15Ml-0.5Oz uploaded by Mirror M.

BY BLISS

Helps retain moisture in skin. Formulated with grapeseed oil and vitamin E for antioxidant protection. Blended brightening powders to combat dark circles. Unveils a brilliant and ageless looking eye area. see more...

Rachel M.
Piscataway, NJ
I got this in an Ipsy bag. I absolutely love love loved it! I wake up often tired because I work 3 jobs, workout late at night and often read before bed so my eyes get a beating every day. The fabulous everyday eye cream is just that fabulous and so refreshing!
Jasmine G.
This skin care products makes my undergoes feels absolutely amazing. It takes a little to long to soak into my shin though which is why I am giving it a 4 out of 5 stars. I like the simplicity of the packaging and would buy this product again when I run out.
sol Q.
I got this product as a free gift from my ulta purchase. I was excited to use it since it was my first time using this brand, it was ehh ok I don’t see anything good about it just the feeling that leaves my under eye area fresh and I suppose minty cool sensation . To me it seems like an ordinary eye cream that smells like orange 🍊. I thought it would waken my skin bit it really doesn’t do much.
Vasavi.. R.
Lexington
This is a basic eye cream that is lightweight and hydrates the eye area. Since it absorbs quickly,it's ideal for using under makeup.  I haven't been using this long enough to notice any lightning of dark circles, but I find that such claims are generally not true(usually caused by lack of sleep). If you are young and just need a moisturizingeye cream this will do the trick.
Maxine M.
Dallas
I personally like everything from the line this is a good eye cream but not a great eye cream. It is good for a daily use for someone who’s in their mid 20s to early 30s I do not recommend this for very mature skin as it doesn’t do much. It does keep the skin around the eye area nice and hydrated for easy make up application so I would definitely use this as an artist and keep in my kit to prep the skin before any make up application.
Brae C.
College Sta, TX
Absolutely love this product! It really works, my eyes get supper puffy and just isn't pretty and this was my life saver.  I was really worried that it would make my under eyes oil and cause my concealer crease and just look bad but it didn't at all! And after a while I noticed myself not even always applying concealer! I would highly recommend!
Gillianne S.
This product is absolutely amazing. I could not go a day without it. It always makes my eyes feel so refreshed and it has gotten rid of the puffiness and bags around my eyes. I absolutely love this eye cream and would 100% recommend it to absolutely anyone who is looking for an eye cream that genuinely works.
🌸A•M•B•E•R🌸 H.
Greensboro
I did try this product. It did a good job for me. I haven’t repurchase because I do have one that I love. But if your looking for a nice working product this is a good purchase. It was not tacky or sticky it did the job and smells nice. It deffintly is something I will buy again in the future
Bridgette M.
St Matthews, SC
I haveny used this but I've heard good things and rally excited to try it. It is inexpenisivw and I know a lot of people who use it and they all love it. I personally like similar lotions, so I would love to try it. Follow me on Instagram @bridgette.the.midget_ I follow back.
Hope R.
Kennedy, AL
This eye cream makes me feel meh. It isn’t terrible. It doesn’t make me breakout with milia but it isn’t just wowing me either. But is there a eye cream out there they ever will? I have some that I enjoy but none of them knock my socks off