Blink Tears Lubricating Eye Drops

Immediate Comfort. Relief with every blink. Mild-moderate dry eye Advanced formula adapts to your dry eye needs for immediate comfort and longer-lasting relief. Restores your tear film each time you blink. Clinically shown to improve tear film stability. Gently OcuPure® preserves disappears in your eye 100% satisfaction guaranteed: If you do not experience the relief you expect, simply mail us the unused portion with proof of purchase for a full refund.

Does the Blink eye drops help with blurry vision?
Can these eye drops be used when I'm wearing my contact lenses?
Is it ok to use these daily in the morning when your eyes are dry?
Start your review of Blink Tears Lubricating Eye Drops!
Jacksonville, FL
I wear contact lenses, and there is nothing worse than contacts and dry eyes. I keep a bottle of these in my bag and they help prevent feeling like my eyes are full of sand at the end of the day.
Hobe Sound, FL
these are nice and really help dry eyes. they are thicker but I use them at night before bed. really comforting and no burning or stinging. I just doesn't help me in the morning with my contacts.
Great for people with contacts they work great at giving moisture to dry eyes!!! The bottle is convenient and lasts a good amount of time these are the only eye drops safe for contacts I can find
delaware
Best eye drops ever. I have tried every kind of eye drops for my dry eyes and Blink Tears Lubricating eye drops are the only ones that actually help my eyes from feeling irritated and dry and itchy. They were recommended by my eye doctor after she knew my frustration.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My ECP recommenced these as I work from home and stare at a computer screen for 8+ hours a day. Using Blink has helped my eyes not feel so dry and irritated and makes working on a computer worth it.
Blue Ridge, GA
These helped my dry eyes so much! Within seconds my eyes no longer get itchy and irritated! I will never stop using these drops! I have recommended them to everyone I know that suffers from dry eyes!
Paducah
my eye doctor gave me these eye drops and I love them. After having my contacts in for a while my eyes dry out and these are great. They reduce the dry itchiness and are soft. do not burn my eyes! I would definently buy these on my own.  I would recommend.
Kernersville, NC
I keep a bottle in my night stand. Every morning my eyes are super dry. Blink Tears is great. Not only does it take care of my dry eyes, it wakes me up and gives me that jump start to a new day.
Weldon Spring, MO
Blink Tears is my favorite eye brand. I used to use a different solution and it made my eyes hurt so much! I would blink and my contacts would pop out. These are so nice and my eyes feel fresh all day
Trappe, MD
My eye doctor recommended these to help with my dry eyes. They are easy to apply and didn’t cause any sensitivity. I only experienced temporary relief though, so frequent application was necessary.