BY BLINK TEARS #9 in Eye Drops & Washes

Immediate Comfort. Relief with every blink. Mild-moderate dry eye Advanced formula adapts to your dry eye needs for immediate comfort and longer-lasting relief. Restores your tear film each time you blink. Clinically shown to improve tear film stability. Gently OcuPure® preserves disappears in your eye 100% satisfaction guaranteed: If you do not experience the relief you expect, simply mail us the unused portion with proof of purchase for a full refund. see more...

• Can these eye drops be used when I'm wearing my contact l...4 Answers
  • Is it ok to use these daily in the morning when your eyes...2 Answers
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
In short, I absolutely love this stuff. It does exactly what it says and is both comforting and soothing to your eyes.

I had my PRK surgery (which is a corrective eye surgery, similar to lasik) back in June. My eyes were extremely irritated and dry after I had gotten it done. The doctor who performed my procedure sent me home with this — and I cannot thank her enough for that!

Since my surgery, my eyes get a lot more dry and I get frequent headaches because of it. All I have to do is put a drop of this in each eye and it almost instantly relieves the dryness and headache. It’s amazing.

If you need a good eye drop - I highly recommend this one.
Lisa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Of all the Eye drops I've tried these are the best by far. My eye Dr recommend these to me after she determined I have dry eyes.  My eyes are very sensitive so most drops burn, Blink doesn't burn.    I keep a bottle beside my bed so in the morning I can add drops before putting my glasses on  and starting my day.
Denise M.
Memphis
This is a great brand of eye drops.  It keeps your eyes moisturized and doesn't burn.  It is a bit expensive and there are good products on the market that are more affordable.
Avani P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this every morning after I put my contacts in and they help my eyes not dry out during the day which is great. I would totally recommend this if you have dry eyes.
Camila L.
It works great for me . I got very dry eyes after I had done my Lasic procedure . I need to use eye drops daily after that . And Blink works very well for me ! I recommend this product !
Jen S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My eye doctor recommended blink eye drops as part of my post-laser surgery healing. They felt extremely soothing to my eyes. Living in a very dry climate I still use them on occasion and always keep a small bottle in my purse. They last a long time and help prevent my eyes from feeling dry.
Pam C.
Pflugerville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Makes my eyes feel better when they hurt. If I feel like something is my eye I use one or two drops and it helps clear my eyes. And when my eyes feel dry this instantly moisturizers them. Would definitely buy this again
Connie H.
I loved this product it refreshes your eyes. My eyes got really dry with the job I had. We worked where they took the moisture out of the air. We would use this to moisten our eyes. My eyes would say thank you!
Maria S.
Harrison, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good with sensitive eyes, some eye drops sting but I don't have that problem with these ones
Easy access from a drugstore or even a supermarket
Really good for a quick touch up or to combate redness
Ivanna B.
I wear contacts and these are the eye drops that my eye doctor recommended and oh my lord they are so helpful because contacts do dry my eyes and these help so much.
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can these eye drops be used when I'm wearing my contact lenses?
Carli B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is it ok to use these daily in the morning when your eyes are dry?