BY BLINK TEARS #19 in Eye Drops & Washes

Immediate Comfort. Relief with every blink. Mild-moderate dry eye Advanced formula adapts to your dry eye needs for immediate comfort and longer-lasting relief. Restores your tear film each time you blink. Clinically shown to improve tear film stability. Gently OcuPure® preserves disappears in your eye 100% satisfaction guaranteed: If you do not experience the relief you expect, simply mail us the unused portion with proof of purchase for a full refund. see more...

• Can these eye drops be used when I'm wearing my contact lenses? 3 Answers
  • Is it ok to use these daily in the morning when your eyes are dry? 2 Answers
Kate S.
Kate S.
Hopkinton, MA
I bought two bottles of this at the drugstore to keep in my bathroom and my purse. The one in my purse was great, but the one I used at night made my eyes insanely itchy. I would constantly rub them all night. I also do not have allergies and once I stopped using that particular bottle the itchyness went away. It was definitely a weird thing where I thin I just got a bad one, but just be ware!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Santa Rosa, CA
I have Sjögren's syndrome and one of the side effects is chronic dry eyes. I don't know what I would do without these eye drops! I have four open bottles around the house/in my purse/by my bed at all times, and always have a backup! They don't sting and feel so refreshing. A must have for me
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Wellness Guru Expert
As a contact wearer for 10 years, I swear by these drops! When your eyes feel dry, I put two drops in each eye and they feel like a brand new pair of contacts! I always keep them on me for instant relief. I would definitely recommend to other contact wearer with dry eye.
Carson S.
Carson S.
Wichita, KS
I get really red and dry eyes from allergies almost year round, and this product, while not making the red go away, still lubricates my dry eyes and provides some relief. I would recommend this product to anyone that has dry eyes because it really does work.
Cheri G.
Cheri G.
London, OH
Used this after having laser surgery for dry eyes. It was the only product that gave me complete relief after the initial period of having to use the opti fresh. I now keep a bottle of this in my purse at all times. great product.
Amber H.
Amber H.
I wear rgp lenses and this stuff feels amazing when my eyes get dry! Its heavier so it doesn't just leak out of your eye quick. It coats my contact well and gives good relief.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Concord, CA
I carry this in my purse and backpack. For quick relief if my eyes are feeling dry or tired. It is not long last inline systane but it provides immediate relief.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Wellness Guru Expert
My eye doctor recommended blink eye drops as part of my post-laser surgery healing. They felt extremely soothing to my eyes. Living in a very dry climate I still use them on occasion and always keep a small bottle in my purse. They last a long time and help prevent my eyes from feeling dry.
Pam C.
Pam C.
Pflugerville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Makes my eyes feel better when they hurt. If I feel like something is my eye I use one or two drops and it helps clear my eyes. And when my eyes feel dry this instantly moisturizers them. Would definitely buy this again
Yolanda A.
Yolanda A.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
After getting lasik surgery, I used these eye drops . They drops do not irritate or burn your eyes. Very soothing and I liked them. It really help to lubricate my eyes. I recommend them.
Daniella K.
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
Can these eye drops be used when I'm wearing my contact lenses?
Carli B.
Carli B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is it ok to use these daily in the morning when your eyes are dry?