Blink Tears Lubricating Eye Drops

Immediate Comfort. Relief with every blink. Mild-moderate dry eye Advanced formula adapts to your dry eye needs for immediate comfort and longer-lasting relief. Restores your tear film each time you blink. Clinically shown to improve tear film stability. Gently OcuPure® preserves disappears in your eye 100% satisfaction guaranteed: If you do not experience the relief you expect, simply mail us the unused portion with proof of purchase for a full refund.

Does the Blink eye drops help with blurry vision?
Can these eye drops be used when I'm wearing my contact lenses?
Is it ok to use these daily in the morning when your eyes are dry?
Start your review of Blink Tears Lubricating Eye Drops!
These are the best for if you have dry eyes. I do wear contacts normally and do not like to use these with my contacts, but they work so well to get your eyes back to normal after being dry to the bone.
Highlands, TX
I wear contacts so my eyes can become super dry if I forget to take my contacts out. I always use Blink Tears to add some moisture back into my eyes. It is very affordable and can used daily if needed.
Chicago, Illinois
These eye drops were great for when I was first learning to put in contacts. They are also helpful when my eyes are dry if I accidentally sleep in my contacts. They help with itchiness or even redness.
Fountain, CO
Got recommended these by my eye doctor, they are kind of hard to squeeze out of the bottle. Once they are in though 2 drops and my eyes feel so refreshed. It does last for a good part of the day also.
Grant, AL
This product has actually helped more than any others. I have extremely dry eyes and this has been the only thing to help with my contacts to stay in. I will definitely buy this product in the future.
portland
I’ve used these before when the air quality was really unhealthy and bothered my eyes with allergens. I would use them again I think that they worked great compared to other eye drops that I have used
San Antonio, TX
This leaves my eyes feeling natural and refreshed. My eyes don't sting when I put the eye drops in. I get really tired dry eyes from being on the computer all day, but Blink eye drops eliminates that.
Midlothian , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I thought the blink tears lubricating eyedrops was OK. It was semi-effective. I don’t know if maybe because of my contacts it didn’t really work that well but it was just OK. I think eyedrops are a little bit on the expensive side overall.
Irvington, NJ
These drops are so good! They’re like magic! Very long lasting and are easy to use. I wouldn’t change them one bit. They work wonders! Definitely was above my expectations and I absolutely love them.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It helps my dry eye but doesn’t help with allergies. I like the disposable eye drops so that the whole family can use them the only thing is this eye drops were a little pricey. I would by them again