Blink Fitness uploaded by Christy R.Blink Fitness uploaded by Shantel T.

BY BLINK #8 in Gyms

Jalisia W.
Brooklyn , NY
Omg where do I start ?!? My absolute favorite gym ! The really bright lights and bright aura is really what first captured me when I first walked in. Some gyms have dark colors and I hate that because going to the gym, you want to be in a happy bright space so you can bounce off that positive energy. The staff is super sweet and super friendly ( at least in the NYC area). There is always someone who is visible to help you if you have any questions. They have sooo much equipment and they are CLEAN and WORKING. The plans that they have are also REALLY affordable and suitable for your lifestyle. I chose the plan where I get to go to any BLINK and I only pay about $30 a month. This is perfect because I always bounce around from Manhattan to Brooklyn so wherever I am for whatever reason I can ALWAYS hit the gym. This gym has really changed my life and it is my gym home. If you’re able to sign up you won’t regret it.
Janay G.
Bronx , NY
I think blink fitness is a pretty nice gym very clean and the equipment is great. I don’t usually use the equipment unless I really want to cause I am always on the mats or using the weights but I don’t have any complaints expect the gym is not open 24 hours like planet fitness that’s the only downside for me cause I like going at odd times that no one is hardly there but other than that it’s a pretty good gym and the staff is nice to me
Ali C.
Brooklyn , NY
Blink fitness is good if you’re on a budget. I recently just quit my membership though bc I don’t particularly like the one by my house. It always feels like I can never get to the strength training section bc all the dudes are hogging the the weights. But I do like the price of he gym. They don’t have classes though. If you just need a place to do cardio and strength for $15 a month, you won’t find better.
Michael Z.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I’ve been a member of Blink since they first opened and it’s one of the best gyms I’ve been a member of. It’s basic and no frills but has everything you need if you’re looking to workout and break a sweat. The gym is always clean and the staff are very friendly. It does get busy at certain times - usually post work - but it’s not unmanageable. Plus, the monthly dues start at $15 and you can’t beat that!
Vernice F.
Bronx, NY
I officially stared my fitness journey at 23 years old. I was going through some tough times in my life and needed a self-esteem boost, not only physically but emotionally as well. I was always open to the idea of working out, as a matter of fact, I loved it...but there was a problem, and the problem was, I didn’t know how and where to start. I told myself I needed to choose a gym that was great for beginners, affordable, accessible and most importantly, made me feel comfortable in my own skin. I had already tried different gyms, some were too “aggressive”, while others were too, how can I put it, “girly” lol, Blink was a bit of both, it was perfect. I’ve been a blue member for about 2 years now and plan on staying with them for much longer. Thank you Blink Fitness.
Alexa V.
New York
The best gym in NYC for those on a budget! Memberships range anywhere from 15-30/month. I have a membership which allows me to use any blink! It’s definitely worth it for the extra few dollars. The gyms are very clean and they offer great personal training sessions. Only thing I’d change is them offering towel dispensers at more locations
Kristin M.
I love Blink! As a Personal Trainer I find it hard to workout at gyms outside of my home club but every Blink I’ve ever been to has been so well-kept, the staff is friendly, and the environment is inviting and motivating! I have one near my apartment so if I’m not heading in to work I always go to Blink! So inexpensive and worth the money!
Keelan H.
Jersey City , NJ
The location I go to is pretty unclean. Anytime I wipe down mats or equipment, both before and after use, visible dirt comes off onto the wipes. Pretty good amount of equipment and getting newer all the time, but definitely would love some more. The highlight is the price and the staff - I’ve been to two locations and both had very very friendly staff members who really seem to enjoy their jobs
Sarah C.
I went to blink for an entire year while I was working in the city and I would go almost every other day after work. All the machines and equipment I needed were always there and the staff are extremely friendly. The price was very affordable as well. Only $25 a month so it was a steal! Loved going there! Wish there was one here in MA.
Lisa D.
Brooklyn, NY
my favorite gym i love the hours and the fact that they have machines on the first floor for those of us that want to get in and get out so that we can have a quick work out. love that they always have those wipes so that you clean off the machines just wished that they had water fountains
Ashlee F.
McPherson, KS
Never heard about it , where is it located ?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of it, is a good gym?
Amy S.
Does blink have wifi?
Valerie C.
Does this gym have a decent amount of equipment? Or will I be waiting to use the various machines?