Blink Fitness uploaded by Christy R.Blink Fitness uploaded by Shantel T.

BY BLINK #8 in Gyms

Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
If I could give this establishment no stars, I would. I joined when I got engaged to get in great shape. I found that although it is no frills with all the machines you would expect at a fully equipped gym, it wasn’t motivating. To make matters worse, cancelling is a nightmare. 2 months after canceling and having to pay a prorated fee, and I just received a charge of under $1. When I called to inquire, I was hung up on.

I will never recommend this gym to anyone. Complete joke.
jasmine a.
I was a member for while the staff was pretty friendly and the facility was clean they also had a decent variety of equipment but when I moved they didn’t have one near me so tried to cancel or at lest suspend my membership that’s when the threats and harassment started they threatened to sue me and called me several times a Day demanding I pay a ton of money to cancel my membership which equates to more than the terms of my membership
Ali C.
Brooklyn, NY
Blink fitness is good if you’re on a budget. I recently just quit my membership though bc I don’t particularly like the one by my house. It always feels like I can never get to the strength training section bc all the dudes are hogging the the weights. But I do like the price of he gym. They don’t have classes though. If you just need a place to do cardio and strength for $15 a month, you won’t find better.
Hardi S.
I’d say Blink is probably the most affordable in terms of the membership fee! However, because of that reason maybe the gym is overly packed. I went to the Jersey City location as soon as it opened for a free trial. Despite coming in early, I was not able to use all of the machines as others were using it too. This may be due to limited machines or the congested facility.
whitney K.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved this gym when I lived in New York and was a member for many years. It gave me exactly what I wanted from a gym -- nice cardio and weight machines, late hours and low rates. Upon quitting though, I had MAJOR billing issues, which have left a very bad taste in my mouth. I'm very disappointed in how the gym handled the situation.
Sarah C.
I went to blink for an entire year while I was working in the city and I would go almost every other day after work. All the machines and equipment I needed were always there and the staff are extremely friendly. The price was very affordable as well. Only $25 a month so it was a steal! Loved going there! Wish there was one here in MA.
Lisa-San D.
Brooklyn, NY
my favorite gym i love the hours and the fact that they have machines on the first floor for those of us that want to get in and get out so that we can have a quick work out. love that they always have those wipes so that you clean off the machines just wished that they had water fountains
Arley M.
I’ve been going to blink for 1 month so far and I’ve been loving/hating it tbh the gym i go too is small so when it’s packed it gets uncomfortable but overall the staff is nice and the equipment is really good they do have a nice selection especially for a small gym so definitely check them out no matter the size !!
Jessica W.
Blink is a great gym option for people who are independent about their workouts. They have everything you need in terms of machine and facility but no fancy extras like more expensive gyms. Bring your own towel but it’s always clean and the service is friendly.
Olivia P.
This is a great option for city dwellers like myself to only pay $10 a month for a gym. The downside is it’s very crowded and often hard to get the machine I want to use. Also, they randomly charge you $40 “maintenance fees” a few times a year without warning.
Ashlee F.
McPherson, KS
Never heard about it , where is it located ?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of it, is a good gym?
Amy S.