BY GEFFEN

While not as inclusive as the band's Greatest Hits collection, blink-182's entry in the Icon series offers a crash course in pop-punk with its compact, 11-song track list. With classic tracks like "All the Small Things," "What's My Age Again?" and "Adam's Song," Icon takes listeners on a whirlwind tour of the band's back catalog while showing off an emotional range that was often masked by the band's youthful irreverence. Though there are other compilations that offer a wider selection, Icon feels almost like a "best of the best-of," and makes for a great entry point for pop-punk dabblers. ~ Gregory Heaney see more...

Camila W.
Camila W.
Wellesley, MA
LOVE THIS BAND! I couldn't find the new album here, california and that's sucks! I'm happy that I found this one though! Blink is amazing, come on, they're really good! I'm add to punk music from 2000, and I'm happy to see it coming back!
Hanna W.
Hanna W.
THIS CD IS TRULY ICONIC this is all of my favorite blink songs on one CD. Its amazing to see how much theyve changed through the years while still keeping their own sound. This is definitely my fave blink cd.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Trumbull, CT
Review for: blink-182 ~ Icon [Clean] (new)
I love this band. They have gotten me through many tough times. Although they are a pop punk band they're lyrics can relate to everyone. I would recommend this music to anyone because of how amazing the lyrics are while they also have a good time singing them.
Kiana L.
Kiana L.
YES I love Blink so much. This album is amazing! I 100% recommend everyone listen to it and just listen to Blink in general. Truly an amazing band and one of mine and many other people's biggest influences