Blink-182 - Blink 182 (EXPLICIT LYRICS) (CD)

by Geffen Records

This is an Enhanced CD which contains both regular audio tracks and multimedia computer files. Blink 182: Tom DeLonge (vocals, guitar); Mark Hoppus (vocals, bass); Travis Landon Barker (drums).Additional personnel includes: Robert Smith (vocals); Ken Andrews (various instruments); Roger Joseph Manning, Jr, Jon Morrical (keyboards).Personnel: Menno, Tom DeLonge (vocals, guitar); Robert Smith, Mark Hoppus (vocals); John Morrical, Roger Joseph Manning, Jr. (keyboards); Travis Barker (drums, percussion).Audio Mixers: Jerry Finn; Ryan Hewitt; Andy Wallace; Tom Lord-Alge. Recording information: Ayaic Studios; Conway; Rolling Thunder; Signature Sound; The Rubin's House. Director: Mister Scandalous. Editors: Ann Kaneko; Jeff Cranford. In the world of emo and pop-punk, 2003 not only found Blink 182 qualifying for the early bird special, but the creators of a self-titled outing that represents a big step in musical maturity for a band best known for serial nudity and a jokey, skate-punk attitude. Rest assured, this trio hasn't lost its taste for serious riffing and catchy-as-all-get-out harmonies, as evidenced by the thumping "Go," the jittery "Stockholm Syndrome," and the anthemic "Easy Target."For the most part, however, Blink 182 has cast a wide net in tweaking their sound, be it the stripped-down combination of Tom DeLonge's surf guitar and the finger snaps that define "Violence" or the tight shuffle drummer Travis Barker employs throughout "I Miss You." A singing and songwriting cameo by the Cure's Robert Smith on "All of This" makes for a strange surprise, but given the more serious approach taken by the Blink boys on this go-round, the moody ambiance finds Smith's appearance fitting hand in glove. Just when it would have been easy to write Blink 182 off a yesterday's news, the trio proves that there is musical life for thirtysomething punk rockers.

What is your favorite song from the Album and how do you feel about Tom being replaced?
Start your review of Blink-182 - Blink 182 (EXPLICIT LYRICS) (CD)!
Kayla S.
Clovis, NM
Blink-182 - Blink 182 (EXPLICIT LYRICS) (CD) uploaded by Kayla S.
This CD got me through some of the toughest times in my life. I love the band. I Miss You has to be one of my favorite songs. But the whole CD was amazing. You can tell they put a lot of work into it. Tom DeLonge is 😛😛😛 As soon as I turned 18 I got the CD inspired tattoo on my ribs.
Ryan M.
Shelton
This is an amazing alternative pop-punk rock album, and in my opinion the best album by blink-182. I highly reccomend that anyone interested in this album should listen to it, with hit songs like I Miss You and Always, anyone who likes alternative rock can enjoy this album.
Riah W.
1,900 reviews
This is an amazing Blink 182 album and a great album all around. I love Blink and I've been listening to them for years. I grew up on their albums and I'd recommend them to anybody that listens to Nirvana and pop punk fan. If you love My Chemical Romance, this album's for you.