BY BLING WIPES

It's hard to shine bright like a diamond when our jewelry is dull and tarnished. We're bringing our bling back to life-without a big mess or an hour of scrubbing-with these foolproof jewelry wipes that come in convenient, individually-wrapped packages. Ideal for diamonds, gold, silver, and gemstones, this unique cleanser quickly removes tarnish, oils, and other residue that keep our favorite jewelry from truly sparkling. see more...

Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
I love these little bling wipes! They are the best for taking on the go when you want to give your ring that original sparkle it first had when you received it! If you're anything like me your ring gets a little dirty throughout the day so these are nice to have on hand. I do wish there were more in the package or a way to reuse without them drying out - the wipes are much larger than needed for one time use. They can get a little spendy. But overall a great buy!
Casey P.
Louisville, KY
I just recently got engaged and was given bling wipes as a gift! I LOVE them!!!!they are amazing and a super quick way to get that ring (or any jewelry) looking super shiny again!! So worth it!!! I would recommend this to ANYONE with any jewelry worth cleaning!!!
Meagan L.
I received these as an engagement gift from a friend and love how easy they are to use and travel with. They don’t leave a residue and are don’t have a harsh smell. A great gift idea as I thought it was a cute and thoughtful gift!