BY BLING HANGIT

Unique award winning jewelry hangar keeps earrings, necklaces and bracelets separated, untangled and easy to access. Hang in your wardrobe, back of a door or wall hook. Categorized your jewelry into day, night and fun using different hangers for your own collection. Matching gorgeous accessories to your chic outfits has never been so fun and easy. ; see more...

• Where can I purchase this product in Canada?1 Answers
  • Where do I find cuteness like this?!?!? 2 Answers
Tori Z.
I hate the fabric ones to hang jewelry up cause I just feel like they take up to much space and don't hold that much. But this on the other hand is small but holds a good amount its great for keeping necklaces not tangles. Jewelry is a hard thing to store so its displayed when you have a lot. There will never be a perfect way but this definitely helps make it a little better.
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
Great way to keep your jewelry organized & your necklesses untangled! Love the fact that's its a hanger that way you can store it easily & out of the way.keeping your jewelry nicely organized and safe so it can't be damaged.
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This organizer is a good concept and its easy to hang behind the door or inside a closet. Giving it a B because it is not a very attractive way to set out your jewelry and I like having my jewelry set out on my nightstand.
Tiffany M.
This is perfect if you love to have everything organized, especially your jewelry! I especially like this little hanger, because I hate when my necklaces and bracelets get all tangled up. And this makes it easy to find.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
This is a sturdy product that is great for hanging your favorite earrings so that they are ready to go. I also like that it is good for your necklaces, but be aware it's only for clasps necklaces.
alicia a.
The only reason why I gave it a b is because I don't like the fact that's in my closet where its filled with clothes and I cant get to see everything like I would like to.
Jacqueline p.
Phoenix, AZ
With out this i would be nothing. my life became messless when i first used this.. i have like 9 of them hanging on my closet.. love it..
Suzanna C.
Aaaaaawwwwh I love thus hanger, I have one for scarfs and it is so nice. I have a bunch of necklaces that I can use this with.
Marisol F.
Adelphi, MD
Está en mi lista de cosas que quiero para yá! Me parece práctico y necesario. Espero comprarlo pronto.
Emma W.
calgary
I really enjoy my one of these i love how my jewellery never gets tangled it is always neat and always in place it is very easy and you can put any were you can hang it behind a door or put it any were you want.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Where do I find cuteness like this?!?!?
Tina P.
Calgary , AB
Where can I purchase this product in Canada?