BY BLINDS

Rachel L.
Lafayette , LA
The absolute best place to buy blindes. I redid the blindes in my whole house for $500, one of them was a little short and they remade the blinde immediately and shipped out, had a new one within a few days. blinds.com
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
The sizing is unbelievably inconsistent. Just unbelievable,
Among other items that didn't at all fit, I got 2 bodysuits.
One of them was so small that the shoulder straps didn't go higher than my waist. The other was so large in the body that I would have had to take it in several inches... on each side.
I sent back most of the items I bought there, all the while paying for return shipping.
I now have a store credit that I have been trying to use but keep having to send the items back so I'm in an endless cycle of returns and return shipping charges.
They offered me a discount for all of the trouble but refuse to honor the discount on sale items. So... I should buy a full priced item that I'm going to have to send back anyway, just to use my discount?
That just makes no sense at all. The discount for all of the issues I'm having with them should be honored on any item.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
We ordered a bunch of custom blinds for our new house and everything arrived in great condition. All of the blinds fit the windows perfectly. We used the measurement system they have posted on their website to calculate the exact size to order. Installation was fast and easy, a power drill and the screws supplied was all it took to get the job done. I would order from this website again.
Pamela G.
Fruithurst, AL
We had some problems with our first blinds. They were able to refund our purchase and get replacements sent out so fast. The new blinds are perfect. We are very happy with our vertical blinds and feel like they will last a long time. Their customer service is top notch!
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
We recently purchased blinds to from here on a sale. The blinds didn't come EXACTLY like we ordered but for the most part, they were east to install. There were a few that had holes in them but they included extras. For the price we paid, the quality is pretty decent!
Whitney S.
Murfreesboro, TN
We ordered blinds for our entire house. They came in quickly and they were undamaged! I like the fact that they are customized to your windows. They look beautiful and really makes the house look better. We had a coupon code so we were able to save some money also!
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
We had blinds cut for a very large window. They came quickly and we're very easy to install. Price was a little more than department store prices but quality was far above! The blinds fit perfectly and are still is great condition 11 years later!
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
I had a difficult time finding wood blinds for a reasonable price. My friend told me about blinds.com so I checked them out. I found that they had great promotions and high quality blinds. They carry every size, style, and color you can dream of.
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY
I ordered cordless honeycomb blinds from blinds.com. They came pretty quickly and they were exactly what I wanted. The measurements were perfect and they were easy to install. I also got them at a great deal on sale.
Esmeralda G.
When looking for the perfect blind for your home it's better to go here instead you can measure how tall your window is and look up the size and find the perfect blind
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
How expensive are these? Are they worth it or should just buy new blinds at Walmart?