Blind Side, The Dvd from Warner Bros. uploaded by Alissa C.Blind Side, The Dvd from Warner Bros. uploaded by Angela K.

BY NONE

Michael Oher (Quinton Aaron) knows little about family. Less about football. What the homeless teen knows are the streets and projects of Memphis. Well-to-do Leigh Anne Tuohy (Sandra Bullock) knows little about his world. Yet when she and Michael meet, he's found a home. And the Tuohys have found something just as life-changing: a beloved new son and brother. This real-life story of family and of Michael's growth into a blue-chip football star will have you cheering with its mix of gridiron action and heartwarming emotion. Share the remarkable journey of the college All-American and first-round NFL draft pick who was a winner before he ever stepped onto the playing field. Deleted Scenes. Subtitles: English SDH, French, Spanish. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Also knowing this is based off of a true story makes me enjoy it even more." in 4 reviews
  • "Definitely a movie the whole family can watch together. " in 2 reviews
  • "I cry every time." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite sports movies." in 1 review
  • "Its a must see movie that doesnt get old" in 1 review
Katherine E.
Austin, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a great movie with a beautiful message. Definitely a movie the whole family can watch together.
Monique B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I NEVER ever get sick of watching this movie. In today's world of crazy, this reminds you of humility
Ivy P.
Baltimore, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What a beautiful story. This movie was great and I think Sandra bullock did her best acting in this.
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Loved this movie!! Didn't even know it was a true story but seriously recommend to everyone
Brianna V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is such a heartwarming movie!! The acting is fantastic and the story is even better.
Catherine  S.
Sellersburg, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is such an amazing movie. One of my favorites. I recommend it to all my friends.
Lamia B.
one
of the best movies ever! I love true stories, and this story is so inspiring as
a true story & brings me to tears every time I watch it.

The actors were impressing, Sandra and the guy were awsome. I recommend watching this movie many times
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have not read this book, but the movie was fantastic. The personality of each character really shone through. I loved the dynamic storytelling and how the movie showed me what I was supposed to learn, rather than awkwardly summarizing it for me.
Kim F.
Winkler, MB
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What a great family movie. Love it that there isn't any language to worry about and that it's based on a true story. This is definitely one that can be watched over and over. Not to mention there are some really good actors in this movie. Very well done.
Dana M.
Regina, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Truly a heartwarming movie, had to have a box of tissues close by. The fact that this is a true story is amazing and leaves me awe struck. I must read the book!!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie who else does?
Shelah J.
Comanche, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Wonderful! This is in my top ten favs the acting is great Sandra is awesome
Ana C.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does somebody know the real story?
Lear22791paulith R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does somebody know the real story?
Jessica A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Worth owning or just rent?