Blind Side, The Dvd from Warner Bros. uploaded by Alissa C.Blind Side, The Dvd from Warner Bros. uploaded by Angela K.

BY NONE

Michael Oher (Quinton Aaron) knows little about family. Less about football. What the homeless teen knows are the streets and projects of Memphis. Well-to-do Leigh Anne Tuohy (Sandra Bullock) knows little about his world. Yet when she and Michael meet, he's found a home. And the Tuohys have found something just as life-changing: a beloved new son and brother. This real-life story of family and of Michael's growth into a blue-chip football star will have you cheering with its mix of gridiron action and heartwarming emotion. Share the remarkable journey of the college All-American and first-round NFL draft pick who was a winner before he ever stepped onto the playing field. Deleted Scenes. Subtitles: English SDH, French, Spanish. see more...

Blind Side, The Dvd from Warner Bros.
  • "Also knowing this is based off of a true story makes me enjoy it even more." in 4 reviews
  • "Definitely a movie the whole family can watch together. " in 2 reviews
  • "I cry every time." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite sports movies." in 1 review
  • "Its a must see movie that doesnt get old" in 1 review
Lisa E.
Denver, CO
I LOVED this movie! I'm normally a comedy/ action movie kind of person but OMG this was AMAZING!!! It's by the top of my favorite movies.
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I absolutely love the movie Blind Side. This is a movie I could watch over and over again. To know it's a true story is amazing.
Aleya D.
This is my all time favorite movie. It's a family movie its rated PG-13. This is such a meaningful movie. I recommend this movie.
Reine a.
Eastpointe, MI
This movie is really moving. Sandra bullock is a great actress.This movie is based on a real story. I love movie like that.
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Such a great movie. Perfect for the whole family too. Beautiful true story and I can watch it more than a couple of times.
Ana M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
sad! funny! movie. this movie really did make me cry. and its a base in a true story. I really like watching this movie.
Cindy W.
Ney, OH
Fantastic movie! And the fact that it is a true story makes it even better. Excellent balance of humor and sincerity.
Elisa j.
Greenville, NC
This is one of my favorite sports movies. It is a great family friendly movie with great examples of helping others.
Debra R.
Marrero, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Its a good movie and I watch it when it comes in T.V. but I would not buy it in DVD. Just not that special to me.
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
An amazing movie for the whole family to watch. The fact it's based on a true event makes it even more exciting
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie who else does?
Shelah J.
Comanche, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Wonderful! This is in my top ten favs the acting is great Sandra is awesome
Ana C.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does somebody know the real story?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What was your favorite scene from Blind Side?
Jessica A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Worth owning or just rent?