Blind Side, The Dvd from Warner Bros. uploaded by Alissa C.Blind Side, The Dvd from Warner Bros. uploaded by Angela K.

BY NONE

Michael Oher (Quinton Aaron) knows little about family. Less about football. What the homeless teen knows are the streets and projects of Memphis. Well-to-do Leigh Anne Tuohy (Sandra Bullock) knows little about his world. Yet when she and Michael meet, he's found a home. And the Tuohys have found something just as life-changing: a beloved new son and brother. This real-life story of family and of Michael's growth into a blue-chip football star will have you cheering with its mix of gridiron action and heartwarming emotion. Share the remarkable journey of the college All-American and first-round NFL draft pick who was a winner before he ever stepped onto the playing field. Deleted Scenes. Subtitles: English SDH, French, Spanish. see more...

Blind Side, The Dvd from Warner Bros.
  • "Also knowing this is based off of a true story makes me enjoy it even more." in 4 reviews
  • "Definitely a movie the whole family can watch together. " in 2 reviews
  • "I cry every time." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite sports movies." in 1 review
  • "Its a must see movie that doesnt get old" in 1 review
Belle A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This has to be Sandra Bullock's best role. Great movie plot, it really tugs at your heart strings, and it shows that anyone can make a difference to another person's life. I loved that the film did not depend too much on the race difference and instead focused more on someone from a total different social class taking in another despite his social status. An awesome movie to watch with your family.
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
I cry every time I try to watch this entire film. The story is so powerful, and it's hard to believe that this is based on the real life of an NFL football player. Sandra was an incredible pick for this role, and MJ was one of the best characters. Lovely story!
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie was so inspiring. It's so beautiful and being based on a true story, you can really see how beautiful people can be. It tugs on your heartstrings, it left me in tears! It's a beautiful story, and I definitely recommend watching this. :) so so sweet
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have seen this movie tons of times because it is just THAT good. I love the message this movie sends and the fact that this is based on a real person is amazing. It makes me laugh, cry, and smile every time I watch it. It is a great family movie. I recommend this to everyone!
vanessa m.
Absolutely a must watch!!! this movie will never get old and I can honestly recommend it to everyone. My favorite scene is when the mom buys michael his "first bed he's ever had" so touching how the end turns out so positive. I ran and bought the dvd.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
BEST MOVIE EVER! I love football! So inspiring as a true story & brings me to tears every time I watch it! I also was extremely impressed with the cast & the acting! 1000% awesome & if you live in a cave & haven't seen it YOU HAVE TO SEE IT!
Yassmin B.
Orlando , FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
A such good story and message! Everybody should watch this movie although u might cry a few time like I did but u will love the concept of this movie and the actors did a really good job portraying theses real characters😖
Ronnit H.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The blind side is a good movie and every time I watch it, it makes me very emotional it's just shows you can go from having nothing to everything and it's based on a true story so you really feel everything you watch
Elizabeth H.
Rock Springs, WY
This is a must see!! If you love feel good movies or football movies you need to watch this. The telling of this amazing family that turn this poor kids life around is just so heart warming and in todays society we need more movies like this. Sandra Bullock and Tim McGraw are outstanding!
Whitney R.
N Hollywood, CA
Wow!! This was such a great film with a wonderful and encouraging message. The casting was great, I just loved Sandra Bullock and how she conveyed the story. I would enjoy watching this film over and over.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie who else does?
Shelah J.
Comanche, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Wonderful! This is in my top ten favs the acting is great Sandra is awesome
Ana C.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does somebody know the real story?
Paulith R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does somebody know the real story?
Jessica A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Worth owning or just rent?