BY BLIND BARBER

The Spirit of Shaving The Blind Barber is an old-fashioned men s barbershop and cocktail lounge born in New York City.  Combining grooming and social life in one place, we are a unique platform, fostering a global community of style, ideas and culture. Infused with hops, this protein-rich styling aid will leave hair with a strong hold yet workable matte finish.   Hops are an effective conditioning and thickening agent that also add body to the hair while helping to regulate dandruff.  Paraben free with no artificial dyes. This product helps you achieve: Strong Hold. see more...

Paul M.
Paul M.
Brooklyn
Great smell and hold, which should last all day depending on how busy your day is. The amount could be a little more and just be careful if you have a sensitive scalp, it could make it dry and itchy.
shaid h.
shaid h.
Master Groomer Expert
This is strong, gives your hair a nice hold all day long and keeps it smelling good and i don't have to worry about smelly hair.
Phil M.
Phil M.
London
Absolutely love the blind barber products. Always high quality and smells great. Whether it's their pomade shave creams or aftershave they're all amazing and top notch barber products. They are priced at the upper level of the spectrum but you get what you pay for.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
We've used this before. It has great hold and doesn't leave your hair looking stiff or crunchy. Definitely takes a bit of work to wash out.
Logan W.
Logan W.
Providence, RI
My absolute favorite pomade. Doesn't make your hair stiff!!! I can use it to slick back my hair or just help keep it up and out of my face.
edgar H.
edgar H.
Vineland, NJ
This product has been one of my favorite and I use it alit for muhucks and spiky hair style .Can't wait to get another one
Stephen C.
Stephen C.
Does anyone know how comparable this product is to American Crew Fiber? I have mid-length hair that I style back to one side and I prefer to have a strong hold without my hair flying about throughout the day. I also don't like a tacky feel to my hair while using product.