blinc Shadow Fusion Palette

by blinc

Blinc shadow fusion combines the best attributes of liquid, gel, powder and cream shadows into one life proof formula that delivers nine benefits in one product. Our innovative blend provides a luxurious shadow that glides on smooth, blends seamlessly and offers a velvety, highly pigmented finish that doesn't fade, crease or smudge. Anti-aging ingredients treat the skin while filling in existing fine lines for silky smooth coverage. Only when you are ready, remove blinc shadow fusion with any gentle makeup remover. Type: Eyeshadow Color: Black, Brown, Multi, Nude We cannot accept returns on this product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of blinc Shadow Fusion Palette!
Elizabeth  P.
Hemingway, SC
blinc Shadow Fusion Palette uploaded by Elizabeth  P.
Could not find the right product but I included a photo of this beautiful palette. It's the @Blinc Glow Getter blush and highlight palette. The blush is pigmented and the highlights are beautiful. Definitely a 10 out of 10. I definitely recommend! Check it out on @Boxycharm before they are gone!
Melissa M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
blinc Shadow Fusion Palette uploaded by Melissa M.
blinc Shadow Fusion Palette uploaded by Melissa M.
This was in one of my FFF or Boxy Charm boxes and I love it!!! Although I don’t use all of the colors, the ones I do are amazing! Great pigment and last all day!! My go to is the gold shimmer (Dusk) for inside the eye and the coral/blush (Sunset) for the outside! I use Twilight to highlight toward my brow. I also love the blush and contour!
Amanda  S.
Kearneysville, WV
blinc Shadow Fusion Palette uploaded by Amanda  S.
This isn’t the correct tag. I am reviewing Blinc Glow Getter Face Palette. It’s really gorgeous. It works wonderfully. I have nothing bad to say about it. I love all the colors too. 4 gorgeous blushes from pink to brown and 4 highlighters from a light champagne color to a darker brown. The darker brown could possibly be used as a bronzer actually. They go on nicely and make me glow. Not glittery which I love!! The palette also has a mirror.
Lauren A.
Peoria, IL
blinc Shadow Fusion Palette uploaded by Lauren A.
This isn’t the exact product listed but the one I have wasn’t an option. This is a highlight and blush pallet .it’s quite large and has pretty colors but it isn’t very pigmented so you really have to build. I prefer a cream product but this is not bad and I like the variety.
Brandy T.
Battle Creek, MI
blinc Shadow Fusion Palette uploaded by Brandy T.
This is the Evening Glamour by blinc and it is a limited edition palette. There is 2 blushes and 6 shadows. This is a great evening palette; whether you are going out for a night on the town, or a nice little dinner date. I am a shimmery person so I love the shimmers in this palette and I love the colors they put together for this palette. I do recommend this palette for a simple flawless look.
Nicole R.
Corbin, KY
blinc Shadow Fusion Palette uploaded by Nicole R.
Couldn’t find the correct Tag. I purchased the Blinc Glow Getter Palette that retails for $50. The shades are just so beautiful. I like that this face palette contains 4 Blushers, light pink, orange, dark pink and dark brown. The 4 Highlighter shades are all different Golden shades that are really beautiful vibrant and pigmented! I can say why Blinc calls this Palette the Glow Getter because she Glows!! The only issue that I have with this palette is that the one I received has pans that were not set correctly, that are sideways and all jumbled up! This either happened in shipping since My palette wasn’t packaged properly or it was made this way! Does anyone else’s Palette have issues with the Pans? I just seen a picture of another palette that has the shades in sideways and all jumbled as well! I would highly recommend that Blinc would look into better packaging and setting the pans correctly! I mean this is a $50 Palette, so they need to make it make sense! blinc [product:blinc-shadow-fusion-palette] #GlowGetter #FacePalette #MakeupHaul #PaletteLove #BeautyHaul #Shopping #ForYou #Palette #Blush #Highlighter @Influenster #voxbox
Lesliey C.
Mundelein, IL
blinc Shadow Fusion Palette uploaded by Lesliey C.
The colors in this palette are great but omg it is a struggle to even get any of the color to show on my skin! I used to fingers fo swatch it and i had to press hard and go over it multiple times just so that it would show up on this picture. I’ll have to try using a primer before next time I use it and see if that helps
Kristen L.
Aurora, CO
blinc Shadow Fusion Palette uploaded by Kristen L.
Couldnt find the pallett I wanted but saw others reviewing this pallet. I actually felt quite different about the pallett. I had to swatch hard to get any color payoff in the pictures below and it is really hard to work with. The color disappears shortly after applying. *** tip it is workable with a good eye primer and if you use with a wet brush.
Annette M.
blinc Shadow Fusion Palette uploaded by Annette M.
Beautiful colors can't wait to try it... Great colors for this fall/winter... Don't need too much product to use on your face a little goes a long way.
Megan T.
Columbus, IN
blinc Shadow Fusion Palette uploaded by Megan T.
I am reviewing evening glamour instead. It is really pretty expecially the pink and the shimmer. Great little palette for on the go.

Looking for your answer?