BY BLINC

resurf.a.stic™ is the original, one-step innovation that combines hydration and long-lasting, skin-enriching treatment with professional-quality microdermabrasion.  Medical-grade, diamond-shaped crystals that are equally efficient on all sides are embedded in a unique stick form, making resurf.a.stic™ highly effective, easier, faster and more sanitary than messy creams, gels or complex mechanical devices.  Results are instant. resurf.a.stic™ ingrown is specially formulated to liberate, avoid and inhibit ingrown hairs.  Larger crystals are used to free ingrowns and smooth razor bumps by gently removing the layer of skin that is trapping the hairs beneath.  Moisture is released all day to help regenerate damaged skin tissue while providing areas like the underarms, bikini line or face with a smoother, silkier feel.  Use prior to shaving. Ingrown see more...

• I have got to find this!! I keep ingrown hairs on my lower legs a...1 Answers
blinc resurf.a.stic Ingrown
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of blinc resurf.a.stic Ingrown!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Stacey R.
Phelps, KY
I have got to find this!! I keep ingrown hairs on my lower legs after I shave. Anyone ever use this product or know where I can buy it.