BY BLINC

A tube-forming, water-resistant mascara that gives buildable, glamorous volume with no smudging, flaking, running, or clumping. After almost a decade in development, Blinc Mascara Amplified provides incredible, buildable volume and length, all while offering their signature LifeProof properties of the original Blinc Mascara—smudge-proof, sweat-proof, water-resistant, and flake-proof. As with the original, Mascara Amplified coats lashes with a glossy, volumizing and extending coat that forms tiny water-resistant “tubes” around the lash. But, unlike the first formula, this one applies more like a traditional mascara, giving you the ability to add as many coats as you want to build your desired look! Because it is not as wet of a formula, you can even go back and reapply if needed, after it dries. Removing Blinc Mascara Amplified is just as easy, and requires no makeup remover. Simply apply a little warm water along with some gentle pressure, and the tubes easily slide off your lashes. You will actually see the tiny tubes in your hand as it comes off without leaving any messy black tint or residue behind.

• I saw the options on how to remove the mascara, but I was...1 Answers
  • I've never used the Blinc mascaras but am very intrigued ...3 Answers
  • I'm getting a sample of this soon, but does this mascara ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Good mascara with great volume.. makes your lashes so long and voluminous! Definitely worth purchasing!" in 19 reviews
  • "I have long eyelashes and have tried so many mascaras, while many looked good when I put them on, by the end of the day I would have lines on my brow bone from my eyelashes always touching there and would look like a clown. I needed a solution. THIS IS IT! A girl at Sephora recommended it to me and I figured I would give it a try since they will take products back if you don't like them after trying them, but after the first day I knew this would be my new every day product! Firstly it is the only mascara, waterproof or not, that has not left me with clown lines by the end of the day on my brow bone. Also it layers and you can get a natural look, a day look or a more prominent night look with just this product. Then it came time to take it off, which has always been a chore with mascaras, some I have had to basically rub my eyes raw to remove to an acceptable extent, but this, literally you wet your eyes until they are soaked and the "tubes" just start falling off of your lashes. It is the simplest removal ever and though this is just a perk, its pretty awesome! " in 14 reviews
  • "A holy grail product! I have long lashes that curl a little back towards my eyelid- with a normal 'paint' mascara I have black smudges on my brow bone within an hour. With Blinc, nothing! I use the primer first to get a really wide eyed look. comes off super easy with warm water, no fuss at all." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this mascara!!! I got it in my boxycharm and I was so excited. This mascara lengthens my lashes SO MUCH and it perfectly separates. I get absolutely no clumps with this. However, if you are looking for a really black/dark mascara or a volumizing mascara I wouldn't buy this. The mascara comes off super easily with just warm water. I hate using make up remover and rubbing my eyes so this is perfect. Overall, its a super cool product that is perfect for a day/office look." in 6 reviews
  • "No matter what mascara I try, I keep coming back to Blinc. The only mascara that volumizes but still looks natural. I can swim, workout, anything and it stays in place. best part? Removals easy (warm water and a light roll of your fingers) and no next day "I parties last night" residue!! I'd give 30 stars if I could. " in 5 reviews
Leslie J.
Goodview, VA
Review for: Black more...
Amazing mascara! I have worn lash extensions forms long time and this gives me the same look with out the massive investment of time and money! One coat and I look like I spent 2 hours in the spa and $100! All for $24.00 a tube! Definitely worth the money and easy to remove! Doesn't budge or flake!
Irina M.
Review for: Black more...
I love this mascara! It looks very natural and never smudges. It's not as pretty on the lashes as my favorite Smashbox mascara, but it's easier to wash off, more water resistant and doesn't leave me looking like a raccoon if and when I rub my eyes.
Sonja A.
Maine
Review for: Black more...
This is a very black mascara and if you're looking for length it offers that. If you need volume though, which I like, this does nothing. It is easier to remove than other mascaras but other than that it doesn't have much that warrants repurchasing.
Erin G.
Antioch, TN
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is literally the best mascara I have ever used. Once it's on the mascara doesn't move until you wash your face. Every other mascara I have used ends up leaving black marks around my eyes after a few hours, I have literally never had that problem with this mascara. I'm on my fourth tube of the mascara and I don't see myself changing to a different mascara anytime soon.
Tashemia M.
I absolutely love this mascara! It stands strong against other brands. I gave it 4 stars because it can clump a bit. It's not very expensive at all... costing only $26. It goes on easy and doesn't run so yes, I'd purchase it again.
Mary G.
Naperville , IL
This mascara is hands down the best thing that I have ever put on my face. It lifts my eyelashes, gives me length and darkness, and doesn't flake onto my under eyes. And the best part is that all you need to remove it is water. No rubbing, no scrubbing.  Blinc Mascara Amplified is a game changer
Becky W.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Review for: Black more...
I received this in my boxycharm a while back and it is great! I have sensitive eyes, and this is one of the very few mascaras that I can wear! It gives my lashes so much length, but it doesn't add volume so if that's what you're looking for you won't find it here.
Melissa W.
Mount joy, PA
Review for: Black more...
I don't love or hate this product. I love how it only comes off with warm water in little tunes and I loce how natural looking it is. however a majority of my days I don't love natural mascara. I love bold pigmente, volumized mascara and I feel like this product didn't give me that.
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
Review for: Black more...
I am a mascara freak, I've tried every brand imaginable but I keep coming back to this. I got this in a boxycharm and it lasts all day. I use it every day and am so in love. I can't wait to run out so I can buy it again!
Ellie G.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Black more...
I got this in my Sephora Play box and was super excited. I had only heard good things and knew it was supposed to work wonders. However I was EXTREMELY disappointed. My lashes were not amplified whatsoever and after wearing for 5 minutes my eyes became very irritated. After my eyes watered I had black all over my face. I won't be using again.
Madiha K.
Danbury, CT
Everyone seems to rave about this mascara but it hasn't worked out greatly for my lashes. Is there a way anyone has gotten this to work for them?
Jacquie D.
Barberton, OH
I know they say this is easy to remove but I am having trouble. Any tips?
baricd
Does this variety of Blinc Mascara resist smudging as well as the original formula? The original product stays on great but doesn't build very well, an issue if you are looking for volume.
Kim P.
Fort Worth, TX
I've never used the Blinc mascaras but am very intrigued and interested because I always get undereye smudging without fail. Also, I have very sensitive eyes--I've seen a few reviews saying these were irritating to the eyes. Any recommendations? Also, do y'all prefer the amplified or original better? Thanks!
Joanna S.
I'm getting a sample of this soon, but does this mascara hold a curl?