BY BLINC

A tube-forming, water-resistant mascara that gives buildable, glamorous volume with no smudging, flaking, running, or clumping. After almost a decade in development, Blinc Mascara Amplified provides incredible, buildable volume and length, all while offering their signature LifeProof properties of the original Blinc Mascara—smudge-proof, sweat-proof, water-resistant, and flake-proof. As with the original, Mascara Amplified coats lashes with a glossy, volumizing and extending coat that forms tiny water-resistant “tubes” around the lash. But, unlike the first formula, this one applies more like a traditional mascara, giving you the ability to add as many coats as you want to build your desired look! Because it is not as wet of a formula, you can even go back and reapply if needed, after it dries. Removing Blinc Mascara Amplified is just as easy, and requires no makeup remover. Simply apply a little warm water along with some gentle pressure, and the tubes easily slide off your lashes. You will actually see the tiny tubes in your hand as it comes off without leaving any messy black tint or residue behind.

• I saw the options on how to remove the mascara, but I was...1 Answers
  • I've never used the Blinc mascaras but am very intrigued ...3 Answers
  • I'm getting a sample of this soon, but does this mascara ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Good mascara with great volume.. makes your lashes so long and voluminous! Definitely worth purchasing!" in 19 reviews
  • "I have long eyelashes and have tried so many mascaras, while many looked good when I put them on, by the end of the day I would have lines on my brow bone from my eyelashes always touching there and would look like a clown. I needed a solution. THIS IS IT! A girl at Sephora recommended it to me and I figured I would give it a try since they will take products back if you don't like them after trying them, but after the first day I knew this would be my new every day product! Firstly it is the only mascara, waterproof or not, that has not left me with clown lines by the end of the day on my brow bone. Also it layers and you can get a natural look, a day look or a more prominent night look with just this product. Then it came time to take it off, which has always been a chore with mascaras, some I have had to basically rub my eyes raw to remove to an acceptable extent, but this, literally you wet your eyes until they are soaked and the "tubes" just start falling off of your lashes. It is the simplest removal ever and though this is just a perk, its pretty awesome! " in 14 reviews
  • "A holy grail product! I have long lashes that curl a little back towards my eyelid- with a normal 'paint' mascara I have black smudges on my brow bone within an hour. With Blinc, nothing! I use the primer first to get a really wide eyed look. comes off super easy with warm water, no fuss at all." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this mascara!!! I got it in my boxycharm and I was so excited. This mascara lengthens my lashes SO MUCH and it perfectly separates. I get absolutely no clumps with this. However, if you are looking for a really black/dark mascara or a volumizing mascara I wouldn't buy this. The mascara comes off super easily with just warm water. I hate using make up remover and rubbing my eyes so this is perfect. Overall, its a super cool product that is perfect for a day/office look." in 6 reviews
  • "No matter what mascara I try, I keep coming back to Blinc. The only mascara that volumizes but still looks natural. I can swim, workout, anything and it stays in place. best part? Removals easy (warm water and a light roll of your fingers) and no next day "I parties last night" residue!! I'd give 30 stars if I could. " in 5 reviews
Ashley F.
Joliet, IL
It's a fantastic "tube forming" mascara that looks way better than that MLM brand (you know what I am talking about). It stays on all day and when you remove it (I use make up remover pads) it comes off fairly easily. It gives you defined, long lashes, I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a strong lash without having to use falsies.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Black more...
I reviewed this mascara in my boxycharm subscription . Hands down best mascara ever to me , you wipe and it comes off like in full effect . The mascara crumbles off your eye if you will. Highly recommend totally think it is worth the $26 dollars . And amazing for sensitive eyes !
Brandi W.
Church Hill, TN
All time favorite mascara. I have sensitive eyes, and this doesn't bother them at all. It doesn't run or smudge due to the tube formula. I have been using it for years, since my friend recommended it. I have to get it either online or out of town at sephora because my local JCP sephora quit carrying it. Goes on smooth and the brush is great.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
I got this in a sample set from Sephora. I absolutely love the formula and the simple, no mess removal. I really wish it gave me more volume and length, I would give it 5+ stars for that!! Great product, just wish it gave a bit more.
Jennifer T.
This is the perfect everyday mascara. It is not SUPER dramatic so if you are going for a night out kind of look, this is not it. However, I choose this for every day normal wear. It goes on without clumping and removing it is so so easy and it doesn't end up smudging all over the place. It really does come off in tubes, all you need is a little warm water and a cotton pad.
Kristin W.
Merchantville, NJ
Review for: Black more...
This is literally the only mascara that has never once given me racoon eyes, smudged, smeared, or flaked! It makes my lashes look thicker, fuller, and most importantly, natural! It's my holy grail mascara and it has an added bonus of being able to easily remove it at the end of the day with just a little water.
Julie H.
I have a new found love for this mascara. I have always had sensitive eyes. This mascara has never made my eyes watery or itchy or flaked into my eyes causing irradiation. Best of all, it comes of completely with only water. That's amazing to me. I'm obsessed!
Stephanie P.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is AMAZING. It's a mascara revolution. The only way this mascara comes off, is when you pull it off with some warm water. This mascara is no mess, and doesn't leave you looking like a racoon! It creates rubber-like tubes around your eyelashes and is the holy grail of mascara. Amazing product.
Leslie J.
Goodview, VA
Review for: Black more...
Amazing mascara! I have worn lash extensions forms long time and this gives me the same look with out the massive investment of time and money! One coat and I look like I spent 2 hours in the spa and $100! All for $24.00 a tube! Definitely worth the money and easy to remove! Doesn't budge or flake!
Cassandra P.
Review for: Black more...
It's my holy grail mascara. It does have a dry formula but it's very build able and is very pigmented. And the wonderful thing about this mascara is when take it off it leaves no black residue. It's also easy to apply and I would absolutely buy it again.
Madiha K.
Danbury, CT
Everyone seems to rave about this mascara but it hasn't worked out greatly for my lashes. Is there a way anyone has gotten this to work for them?
Jacquie D.
Barberton, OH
I know they say this is easy to remove but I am having trouble. Any tips?
baricd
Does this variety of Blinc Mascara resist smudging as well as the original formula? The original product stays on great but doesn't build very well, an issue if you are looking for volume.
Kim P.
Fort Worth, TX
I've never used the Blinc mascaras but am very intrigued and interested because I always get undereye smudging without fail. Also, I have very sensitive eyes--I've seen a few reviews saying these were irritating to the eyes. Any recommendations? Also, do y'all prefer the amplified or original better? Thanks!
Joanna S.
I'm getting a sample of this soon, but does this mascara hold a curl?